Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques.
Quote:Man charged with murder over mosque shootings in Christchurch.

'At least 49 people have been killed in mass shootings at two mosques full of worshippers attending Friday prayers in the
New Zealand city of Christchurch.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5452]

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said it was "one of New Zealand's darkest days" and called the shootings a terrorist attack.
Another 20 people were seriously injured, she said. A man aged in his 20s has been charged with murder following the
shootings at the al Noor mosque in central Christchurch and then the nearby Linwood mosque.

Three other people -two men and a woman -were also arrested after the attacks.
Australia's prime minister Scott Morrison confirmed one of the suspects was an Australian-born citizen.
The gunman filmed himself in his car before he carried out the attacks and also live-streamed the atrocity.

Ms Ardern said the country had been placed on its highest security threat level.

A man who claimed he was behind one of the attacks left a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto.
At a news conference, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said a number of schools had been placed on lockdown,
as well as the two mosques that were targeted.

The public were being urged to stay indoors, and worshippers were being told to stay away from mosques until further notice.
Mr Bush also said a number of improvised explosive devices attached to vehicles in Christchurch have been made safe.
One man who was inside the al Noor mosque -the scene of the deadliest shooting -told local media that there would normally
be dozens of people worshipping inside.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5453]

The witness, whose clothes had been splattered with blood, said the shooting lasted for about 20 minutes and said the gunman
methodically went from room to room. He said he was one of the last people to leave the mosque -and had prayed that the gunman
would run out of bullets.
"It took me half an hour before my shaking stopped," the survivor added. "I don't know whether my brother is safe or not."

Another witness, Len Peneha, said he saw a man dressed in black enter the al Noor mosque -with people running away in terror.
He also claimed that he saw the gunman flee before emergency services arrived.

Ms Ardern described the shooting as an "extraordinary unprecedented act of violence".
"Many of those affected might be migrants to New Zealand. They have chosen to make New Zealand their home and it is their home.
"There is no place in New Zealand for such acts of extreme and unprecedented violence which it is clear this act was."

Australia's prime minister said the country is "shocked" and "appalled" by the incident.
He told reporters on Friday: "As family members with our New Zealand cousins today, we grieve, we are shocked, we are appalled,
we are outraged, and we stand here and condemn absolutely the attack that occurred today by an extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist."

Players and members of the Bangladesh cricket team's coaching staff were reportedly on their bus and approaching the mosque for
Friday prayers when the shooting broke out. Opening batsman Tamim Iqbal tweeted: "Entire team got saved from active shooters.
Frightening experience and please keep us in your prayers."

Player Mushfiqur Rahim also posted: "Alhamdulillah Allah save us today while shooting in Christchurch in the mosque. We (were) extremely
lucky...never want to see this things happen again....pray for us." The team was in Christchurch to play New Zealand in a third cricket test
starting on Saturday -but the match has now been cancelled.

Mass shootings are a rare occurrence in New Zealand, with the last being in 1990 in the small seaside town of Aramoana.
Thirteen people died in that attack, as well as gunman David Gray...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
From a different news outlet.

Quote:‘For ROTHERHAM’ New Zealand terrorist’s chilling message on gun used in mosque massacre

THE New Zealand mosque terrorist wrote “For Rotherham” on the gun he used to slaughter 49 worshippers, it has been discovered.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5455]

'The evil white supremacist, named as Brenton Tarrant, 28, made the reference to Muslim grooming gangs in his sickening terror attack.
He daubed ammo with the words in a reference to the Rotherham child sex abuse gangs who abused 1,400 children between 1997 and

The gangs were also found to have trafficked children to other towns and made victims pregnant –including one girl aged just 12.
Daily Star Online has also discovered that sicko Tarrant also mentioned the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal in his chilling 74-page
manifesto.

We reported earlier how Tarrant explains in the depraved manifesto the reasons for him carrying out the evil terror attack on two mosques
in New Zealand’s Christchurch. But we have now found in the document a page dedicated to the Rotherham scandal in which he describes
the offenders as “non-white scum”.

He said in the manifesto: “Many of you may already know about the rape of British women by the invading forces, Rotherham of course being
the most well known case. “But what few know is that Rotherham is just one of an ongoing trend of rape and molestation perpetrated by these
non-white scum.”

A number of other far-right ideology was also daubed on Tarrant’s ammo, including the name Alexandre Bissonnette.
This was a terrorist who killed six people in a shooting at a mosque in Quebec City. He was later sentenced to life in prison.
Luca Traini was written on the same ammo –an Italian with extreme right-wing views and shot six African migrants in a racially
motivated attack in the central city of Macerata...'
Daily Star:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Its no great surprise this has happened. Governments have refused to listen and protect there own people. When governments do this it gives power to the evil. I have talked to a few people over the net around Europe and the feeling is one of outward sadness and inward smile. Only way I can describe it is " dont look back in anger, look forward to revenge" and this is seen as revenge. There is little feeling of sympathy after what has been done in Europe.
Im surprised where it happened, I would of believed more that Sweden or Germany would of been where this would of happened.
I hope with my whole heart this is not the start of what I have feared for so many years.
Its good to remember that most muslims are victims of the evil that is islam, muslims are not evil.
My heart is heavy.
If this is the start may our gods forgive us
Since @"Wallfire" said what I was thinking, I'll just say, I agree with him.
Its been interesting reading what the leaders of Europe are saying about this. Its all groveling and stuff like that. Its very clear that the leaders fear this will spread and will now do anything they can to stop it not because they care about the people been killed but they fear "yellow vests" with guns and bombs.
When have you last heard the leaders responding in this way when 1000s of Christians are been killed in muslim countries.??
Its also sad that many papers across Europe are blocking comments as they know what people think, and dont want everyone to know. If you cant read what other people think you only have what the leaders say
Sigh... The democrats took to Twitter and CNN to quickly blame this shooting on President Trump. 

Really?   mediumfacepalm 

Quote:As usual, the lying mainstream media is busy plastering up fake headlines all over the place about the latest mass shooting incident that took place in New Zealand, describing the alleged shooter as a “Trump-supporting white supremacist” who hates Muslims for being brown. But the guy’s own 1,500-page manifesto, which Big Tech is actively trying to scrub from the web, by the way, tells a much different story.

Far from being a rally-attending apologist for President Donald Trump like the fake media is now claiming, 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant, the man whom Australian media outlets have named as the shooter, is a self-described “eco-fascist by nature” – meaning he’s a Leftist that’s more aligned with Democrats than Republicans.

Tarrant clearly wrote in his rambling manifesto, in response to a question he apparently posed to himself, that he certainly does not support President Trump. “As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no,” were Tarrant’s exact words, unequivocally indicating that, contrary to fake news claims, he likely wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat.

Tarrant’s diary goes on to reveal that he’s anything but a conservative, and is actually more aligned with radical domestic terrorist groups like Antifa. In response to another question he posed to himself about where he aligns both politically and socially, Tarrant had this to say, in no uncertain terms:
“The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.”

In other words, Tarrant is a full-fledged communist, just like Democrat Darling and failed 2016 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, who actually grew up in communist China and has had nothing but positive things to say for the country ever since.

As Sanders once admitted in infamy, he’s even proud of communist China’s breadlines, which he described to the media as “good.”

For more news about how the fake news media routinely spins tragedies to paint conservatives in a negative light, be sure to check out Propaganda.news and Faked.news.

WARNING: GRAPHIC FOOTAGE OF ACTUAL SHOOTING:

You can read more and watch the video if you wish  HERE.

There is a good discussion on Patriots Soapbox 24/7 about all this, and how they are actually trying to use this incident to take down 8Chan because they shared some of the Facebook and Twitter posts there. 

This is a FF/staged event; it's all coming out.  The dots are connecting. I was watching the Patriots Soapbox 24/7 during the live stream when they were explaining a lot of this and why they think it's a FF.  I'll share it here when they download to You Tube.
In my very-limited opinion, this is a guy -and with cohorts, who has been desensitised by the daily
nit-picking of a segregation-accepting community on social media.

His comments regarding Pewdiepie and his alleged display at his court-hearing of a 'hand signal' tells
me he's a shit-poster who took things too far and started to believe the countless heaps of of hatred
regarding certain ideologies.

Incognito discourse via the internet is now somehow, a real emotional discussion of a topic that demands
any type of verbal leverage to win a disagreement. A failure to understand what true debate can bring to
both parties.

The problem isn't the forums that provide arenas for particular conversations, it's the realities discussed in
them and their relevance to the actual world outside the internet.

We're living in a time when all men/women/religions/personal behavior/races/points-of-view are deemed bad
because to manage societies is now seen as a collective vision instead of appreciating the individual differences
that compile together to make a whole.

To push a divisive agenda may well benefit a certain group, but the advertising of it on and in systems that
only seek monetary profit, assist in making an opinion unpalatable to some who take it as real.

There are real problems in this world, but as long as these media-vultures use the trick of outrage to exaggerate
a situation, people like Brenton Tarrant will always lose their way on the path of societal conduct.

Being a society that holds suspicion as a vanguard to any interaction with authority, many see these tragic
incidents as opportunities of Governments to control public opinion and rights involving self-safety.
Hence, we see these horrible actions as 'false-flags' created by a force who wishes to dominate how we live
our own private lives.

I'm not saying it's some style of chicanery by unseen auspices, it could well be. But the internet's sole purpose
of free-exchange of personal suggestion has got to a point where self-liability is seen as unnecessary for the sake
of antagonising with aims to win an argument.

Tarrant may have live-streamed the shooting because it played to his juvenile arrogance and his perception that
reality -just like sarcastic descant on social media platforms, dissipates at a certain point in time and one's
attention moves elsewhere.
But as he is now learning, accountability for one's actions in the real world will not involve a mere banning -that
many on the internet, perceive as some type of medal of honour.

There's a terrible selfishness being bred in first-world nations and it can be shown by the amount of virtue-signalling
to hide the guilt of having it. Profit-based conversing-platforms encourage such narcissistic attitudes and that's why
Governments are -not only looking to corral them, but to acquire monies from them.

This young man is being accused of committing an awful crime and will be held accountable for it.
Everyone who holds similar thoughts -no matter how small, should see that this type of mental-comportment is not
how a society improves itself.

We need to be the adults we're pretending to be on the internet.
IMHO.
minusculethumbsup
How fast the leaders forget that it was muslims who started to use cameras to film there sick deeds, burning people to death, blowing people up, the list goes on and on. 
In the one terror attack in Finland the one "hero" muslim turned out to be a lair and a violent person, indeed he was never the hero and almost ended up in jail.
I have searched as deeply as I can and have found again and again when muslims commit horrors in Europe the imams always say "they are not true muslims", but never have I found ANY imam saying "they are not muslims and will be cast out of islam"
As always its normal people who suffer, the bastard tarrent has a place in hell for what he did, but the islam must take a very long hard look in to there own souls, there hands are not as clean as they are trying to show.
In the words of the song "We didn't start the fire" and its true we are trying to control it, but islam is just adding fuel to it.
Islam want a world war because it believes it can control the world, and they dont care how many people, including muslims they kill to get it
(03-16-2019, 01:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: How fast the leaders forget that it was muslims who started to use cameras to film there sick deeds, burning people to death,
blowing people up, the list goes on and on. 
In the one terror attack in Finland the one "hero" muslim turned out to be a lair and a violent person, indeed he was never the
hero and almost ended up in jail...

Yes, there are no simple black-and-white/right/wrong sides in this. One is a belief-structure so weighed down by
a antiquated partisan self-defence perception, that it's very children are being indoctrinated to distrust anyone not
in their tribal creed.
It goes against the natural societal order of the west.

Quote:'...I have searched as deeply as I can and have found again and again when muslims commit horrors in Europe the imams
always say "they are not true muslims", but never have I found ANY imam saying "they are not muslims and will be cast
out of islam"...'

That possible reason for the lack of renouncing a Muslim terrorist is why Tarrant may have came to the conclusion that
a covert 'takeover' was taking place. Maybe it's time Imam's came out and did this and put iron in their words of peace.

Quote:'...As always its normal people who suffer, the bastard tarrent has a place in hell for what he did, but the islam must take
a very long hard look in to there own souls, there hands are not as clean as they are trying to show...'

And this is the real problem, those who seek to use these emotive incidents for profit will not put Wallfire's suggestion
forward. The media and those in power keep treating this particular system as a compassionate religion and yet, those
called 'extremists' are merely using the same words from the same dogma that all Muslims adhere to.

I sarcastically mentioned on another thread that it's never the Jehovah Witnesses, the Anglicans or Mormons
who are the butt of these murderous global campaigns, a look into their acumen of how they interact with everyday
societies, it might help in staunching the suspicion that many have about the Islamic directives.

Quote:'...In the words of the song "We didn't start the fire" and its true we are trying to control it, but islam is just adding fuel to it.
Islam want a world war because it believes it can control the world, and they dont care how many people, including muslims
they kill to get it...'

I can only hope you're wrong... but I can't argue against your comment due to the evidence.
minusculethumbsup
You Are Free TV  gives a great breakdown opinion piece based on facts in this video about the NZ shooting and how it was tied in to other events happening at the same time.  There is an agenda behind it all, and everyone needs to hear this so they won't be led blindly to the will of the Deep State Cabal.

There are links under her video about her talking points. Go there if you're interested in them.

Start at the 6:42 mark to hear about NZ.

The mainstream media are assisting in extinguishing any possible repercussions from
the New Zealand 'terrorist' attack with their latest input.

Quote:Christchurch shootings: Attacker was 'lone gunman'

'The man charged over Friday's twin mosque attacks in the New Zealand city of Christchurch is believed to have
acted alone, police say.

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a self-described white supremacist, live-streamed the attack on Facebook.
Three others arrested afterwards are not believed to have been involved, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said.

Tributes have been paid for the 50 victims while the first bodies are expected to be released for burial.
About 34 people are in hospital receiving treatment for injuries including severe gunshot wounds.
A four-year-old girl remains in a critical condition...'
BBC:

It's also sad that I heard one person -possibly a witness to the attack, comment that he couldn't believe such
a terrible thing could happen there in New Zealand and that it was the kind of thing you'd hear about happening
in the UK... but not New Zealand.

Conclusion: Such terrorist activities are deemed 'normal' in Great Britain by others around the world.
It sounds like Mayor Khan of London got his wish.
Here comes the CNN Headlines taking advantage of the "White Supremacy" talking point with this idiot Congress person at the helm... naturally. 
I couldn't even watch more than a minute of this. It's just so ridiculous!  And what's even more ridiculous is that people are watching this and believing her every word.
  mediumfacepalm Turn that shit show off people!  Your mind is being poisoned by these lies!

It is truly sad that the muslims there had to feel a small % of the pain islam has inflicted on and will inflict on Europe
I'll post some tweets from Jordan Sather that caught my attention.  If you have a Twitter account, I'll post the links at the bottom.

Quote:Jordan Sather‏ @Jordan_Sather_

I haven’t been both mindblown and disgusted like this in a long time. Not only was John P. in New Zealand this week, but his same symbols were painted on the shooters gun. 14 and fish. Their ancient dark occult beliefs. Symbolism will be these sick people’s downfall. #QAnon

1.   Jordan Sather‏ @Jordan_Sather_ 23h23 hours ago

Don’t forget, this shooting also happened on the 14th. Another 14 reference. And don’t forget the 17 reference, news reports saying the shooter did his thing for 17 minutes. Deep State taunting Q. Hidden messages everywhere.

[*]
 Jordan Sather‏ @Jordan_Sather_ 23h23 hours ago

Did John P. act an as activator for an asset in New Zealand, a fellow “Five Eyes” country that has intelligence connections with America? Now they have a shooting they connected with 8chan, how CONVENIENT for running media narratives calling to take down 8chan! Classic COINTEL.
[*]
You'll have to check out his tweets to see the pictures he posted; they won't share here.
https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/statu...9364067328
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we also have these tweets by GoodDog, who is one of the narrators on Patriot's Soapbox 24/7.

Quote:GoodDog‏ @YankeeTrading 1h1 hour ago

New Zealand False Flag?

@jarrod_b has found a piece of video - apparently capturing a "Practice Run" for the NZ Mosque attack. THIS VIDEO APPARENTLY SHOWS CRISIS ACTORS PRACTICING HOW TO ACT "DEAD". DAYS BEFORE THE ATTACK. Please help DIG ON THIS. When did John arrive in NZ?

Watch the video here: https://twitter.com/YankeeTrading/status...5210434562

Yep, it's looking more and more like this was all arranged as a staged event, and then used to spread propaganda to the public for whatever sick narrative they wish to push.
Take the time to check out the countries this man visited and how long he stayed in them. Then ask yourself  " Manchurian Candidate "??
(03-17-2019, 06:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Take the time to check out the countries this man visited and how long he stayed in them. Then ask yourself  " Manchurian Candidate "??

Very Good Possibility.
The NWO/Elites has their eyes on the guns of Private Gun Owners.
Quote:New Zealand welcomes gun control after mosque massacre: 'There will be no opposition'
Quote:Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said her Cabinet will consider the details of the changes on Monday. She has said options include a ban on private ownership of semi-automatic rifles that were used with devastating effect in Christchurch and a government-funded buyback of newly outlawed guns.

While curtailing gun owners’ rights is a political battleground in the United States, Christchurch gun owner Max Roberts, 22, predicted Ardern won’t face serious opposition to her agenda.
Source
All designed to lead the Sheeple to the Slaughter.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-17-2019, 06:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Take the time to check out the countries this man visited and how long he stayed in them. Then ask yourself  " Manchurian Candidate "??

It's true that Tarrant is reported to have visited several places such as Bulgaria, Hungary, twice to Turkey,
France, Spain, Portugal Serbia at the end of 2016, as well as travelling by bus through Montenegro, Bosnia
and Herzegovina and Croatia.

Then there's Pakistan and even North Korea he's said to have visited and it's alleged a trip to Great Britain was
made too.

Where do people get the money to do such long and far away trips...? Is it me not being able to understand
because I'm being old and spent a life worrying about the cost of living?
I have seen the video, and IMHO he was well trained. Not only did he kill with a cold heart  he inflicted the maximum amount of violence for a larger physiological effect.
All humanity and care had been trained out of him.
(03-17-2019, 08:17 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have seen the video, and IMHO he was well trained. Not only did he kill with a cold heart  he inflicted the maximum amount of violence for a larger physiological effect.
All humanity and care had been trained out of him.

...And considering his educational level was fairly stunted, some of the things Tarrant was
alleged to have written are insightful -if seen through a certain lens.

The question is why New Zealand...? It meant logistics regarding his weapons and ammunition
are reliant on acquisition being guaranteed in a different land.
Why not attack a target in his own country?
There are a lot of questions, and I dont believe they will be answered in our life time