Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Move Over Alexa - Meet Q
I don't even know where to start with this one. There are two different topics I want to cover for this new Q "gender-less digital voice aide".

The first topic is, that I believe this is a move by the Black Hats to steal the "trademark" of the Q movement so it will be harder to find on a search engine. 
You know the Q I'm talking, right?  The one that's waking the world up to the evil and corruption that's been going on in governments across the world, and naming names of those behind the scenes? 
The one that's just a LARP (live action role playing)? 
They sure are taking desperate measures to keep Q from the public eye with this latest tactic, not to mention all the smear campaigns used by paid shills on social media and fake news articles.

This could also put a cloud over recognizing the correct message behind Q T-shirts, ornaments, bumper stickers, etc.  People still asleep would think it's an ad for the new Q voice aide.  This could drastically cut orders for Q T-shirts and other Q paraphernalia that people sell to fund their websites and get the message out.

SILENCE the "Q movement" at all costs!  That seems to be the goal of the Deep State.

The second topic is, bringing this new device out as a gender-less voice aide.  Really?   tinysurprised

I don't even know what to say about this, except it seems a small portion of our world has been taken over by the mentally insane and the retail market wants to cash in on the lunacy of it all.

[Image: Genderless-Voice_02.jpg]
Alyssa Foote

Quote:Boot up the options for your digital voice assistant of choice and you’re likely to find two options for the gender you prefer interacting with: male or female. The problem is, that binary choice isn’t an accurate representation of the complexities of gender. Some folks don’t identify as either male or female, and they may want their voice assistant to mirror that identity. As of now, they’re out of luck.

But a group of linguists, technologists, and sound designers—led by Copenhagen Pride and Vice's creative agency Virtue—are on a quest to change that with a new, genderless digital voice, made from real voices, called Q. Q isn’t going to show up in your smartphone tomorrow, but the idea is to pressure the tech industry into acknowledging that gender isn’t necessarily binary, a matter of man or woman, masculine or feminine.

"Q isn’t going to show up in your smartphone tomorrow"...

(No, just advertise it long enough to steal the thunder out of the REAL Q movement.)

The "thumbs down" for this video is far out-weighing the "thumbs up".  And the comments must have been bad too; they disabled them.   tinylaughing   DON'T MESS WITH THE Q DIGITAL ARMY!!

You can read the rest of the article if you wish. I have no need to fill my head with more of this useless garbage about there being people that don't have a gender, a man identifying as a woman because "it" wears a dress, or any other far left liberal trash.

Source Article

That's all.  The end.
It's a smart move, Mystic.
It relegates the current 'in-crowd'-like situation and they'll also hope 'Q' will be diluted
by attaching the title to a capitalistic corporate entity.

There is a down-side for them though, it may cause inquisitive fingers of the same
John Q. Public to check out what Q is saying and see the double-dealing.

It'll be interesting.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
TPTB will do anything to stop the truth from getting out
I am 10,000% male and enjoy the presence of a real female. There really is a difference between the two and I am not just talking about the area between the legs either.. True there are some men more woman like than manly while there are some women that certainly have more manly traits than the average female.  

I am glad I am old and will not have to put up with this B.S. much longer......or.... The Muslims will take over the world and...you can figure out what happens next...