Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims
Quote:Based on his 20-year-long studies on integration and assimilation, Dutch professor of sociology Ruud Koopmans has come to the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other migrant groups.
Ruud Koopmans claims than no Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims.
“Muslims are much worse at integration than other groups of migrants, and there is no doubt that in most other groups of migrants, we see great progress from one generation to the next. Although it’s not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower,” he told Danish newspaper Berlingske recently.
Around 65 percent of the Turkish and Moroccan Muslims in six European countries consider religious rules to be more important than the secular law of the country in which they live.
Muslims consider themselves separate from other non-Muslim groups, and refrain from broader interaction with those outside their religion.
The fundamentalist interpretation of the Quran, which is prevalent among Muslims, prevents them from being integrated into Western countries.
And up to 50 percent of Muslims in Europe hold fundamentalist beliefs. By contrast, the proportion of fundamentalists among Christians is much lower, at less than 4 percent, according to Koopmans’ data
“I conclude that the Islamic world is lagging behind rest of the world when it comes to democracy, human rights, and political and economic development,” Koopmans told Berlingske, attributing this to conservative views on the role of women, low investment into children’s education and fundamentalist propaganda.
“The main problem is how many Muslims and, globally, many Muslim countries interpret Islam. Namely, in a way that basically claims that the Quran and the Sunna must be taken literally, and that the way the Prophet lived in the 7th century must be the yardstick for how Muslims should live in the 21st century.”
“Such a brand of Islam is, firstly, a threat to world peace. Secondly, it prevents integration,” Koopmans concluded.

Anyone want to argue the issue ?

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/dutch-...e-muslims/
There is no argument to have, Ruud Koopmans is correct!

A cult based on resisting change.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This is from the DM 2016.the part that is intresting is "He says its disrespectful to assume muslim communities will change"

Quote:Muslims are 'not like us' and we should just accept they will never integrate, says former racial equalities chief Trevor Phillips 
  • He says it's disrespectful to assume Muslim communities will change

• Mr Phillips claims Muslims 'see the world differently from the rest of us'

• Muslim Council says demanding change has promoted discrimination

• PM thinks integration failures have helped extremist ideas gain traction
By MARK DUELL FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 05:04, 27 January 2016 UPDATED: 10:50, 27 January 2016

Former watchdog chief: Trevor Phillips said in a talk at the Policy Exchange that it was disrespectful to assume Muslim communities would change
Muslim communities are not like others in Britain and the country should accept they will never integrate, the former head of the equalities watchdog has claimed.
Trevor Phillips, the former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, said it was disrespectful to assume that Muslim communities would change.
He told a meeting at the Policy Exchange think tank in Westminster on Monday that Muslims ‘see the world differently from the rest of us’.
According to The Times, he said: ‘Continuously pretending that a group is somehow eventually going to become like the rest of us is perhaps the deepest form of disrespect.
‘Because what you are essentially saying is the fact that they behave in a different way, some of which we may not like, is because they haven’t yet seen the light. It may be that they see the world differently to the rest of us.’
Mr Phillips added that people of certain backgrounds in the UK are not going to change their views ‘simply because we are constantly telling them that basically they should be like us’.
The Muslim Council of Britain has insisted that members of the religion are compatible with UK life, and believes that the idea of demanding change from Muslims has promoted discrimination.

Praying: The Muslim Council of Britain has insisted that members of the religion are compatible with UK life, and believes that the idea of demanding change from Muslims has promoted discrimination (file picture)
A spokesman for the organisation told The Times: ‘It assumes that Muslims are not equal, and not civilised enough to be part and parcel of British society, which they most certainly are.’
The Prime Minister has previously made clear that integration failures have allowed extremist ideas to gain traction – resulting in around 700 British Muslims travelling to Syria to join Islamic State.

Counter-terror police say about half are thought to have returned and could pose a threat.
And last week David Cameron launched a new drive to counter extremism by calling on more Muslim women to learn English in the hope that they will turn into more powerful moderating forces.

Education: Prime Minister David Cameron launched a new drive to counter extremism by calling on more Muslim women to learn English in the hope that they will turn into more powerful moderating forces

Mr Phillips, 62, who is known for his outspoken views, hit the headlines last March when he claimed Britain was silencing debate on race issues by ‘intimidating’ those who dare to ask questions.
In a devastating critique of a culture of misguided political correctness, he claimed far too many people felt unable to speak their minds because they feared being branded racist.
Mr Phillips said people would have to become ‘more ready to offend each other’ as the price of free speech, and attacked the ‘racket’ of multiculturalism which took root under Tony Blair’s government.
Muslims, who first arrived in Britain about three centuries ago as sailors working for the East India Company, had a UK population of 2.7million in 2011 - dramatically up from 1.6million in 2001.
source
How can Mr. Phillips be sure...?
Oh wait.

Quote:Three men gang raped teen girl in UK town centre.

Two men have been jailed for 13 years each after a teenager was gang raped in a UK town centre
–and a third man is awaiting sentencing.

'The girl, 17, was attacked in the subway that runs under the A62 Castlegate between New North Road
Baptist Church and the old Technical College building in Huddersfield.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5422]
Bahaldin Doud and Abdul Latif.

Abdul Latif Salih, 35, of Trinity Street, and Bahaldin Doud, 21, of Village Terrace in Burley, Leeds, were 
sentenced on Monday. A third man –Saddam Muhamadaim, 18, of Blacker Road in Birkby –is awaiting
sentencing in relation to the same incident.

Muhamadaim was convicted of three counts of rape and one count of attempted rape.
Salih was convicted for causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent, rape and one count
of attempted rape, while Doud was sentenced for two counts of attempted rape.
Police linked the three men using forensics and they were arrested and charged within days of the attack.

Leeds Crown Court previously heard Muhamadaim came to the UK from Sudan.
He gave his gave his date of birth as January 1993 in an asylum registration form document, but he later told
police it is March 2001.

It would make him 17 at the time of the offence –and his sentencing his been adjourned while cops investigate
his age. He was returned to the custody as his age could impact the length of his sentence.

Detective Inspector Mark Catney, from Kirklees CID, who led the investigation, said:
"These men have been handed lengthy prison sentences for the crimes they committed against a 17-year-old girl.
"They prolonged her ordeal by making her relive the incident through the court trial, but we are pleased that they
were found guilty by the jury and have been given significant sentences.

"This was a distressing incident for the victim, but thankfully detectives at Kirklees Safeguarding Unit carried out a
thorough investigation and within days of the incident, we had all three males in police custody.

"I would like to praise the victim for her bravery in coming forward to report the offences to police.
She was subjected to a horrendous ordeal but now I hope that these sentences will allow her some closure to what
has happened.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Most of the muslims I have been involved with, hate been in Finland. Yes they like the free money but hate that women have so much freedom and this makes the men feel like they are not men.( one reason why they rape so much and "like" children)
But they stay because there religious leaders tell them that its gods will that they stay to bring islam to Finland.
In islam one cannot do gods will and work if you integrate, so integration will never happen with the muslim men.
Maybe the Japanese have a good idea ?
Email:
Quote:Hide the necklace with the Cross on it??
Quote:
Quote:  Isn’t this getting ridiculous?   
  MAY "THE SPIRIT OF OUR GOD" GRANT TO US ALL THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW THIS EXAMPLE!!
  A young 17-year-old boy was shopping in St. Cloud, MN, at a sports store, called Shields.  The cashier was a Muslim lady who was wearing her  headscarf.  The 17-year-old was wearing a necklace with a cross on it.
  She told him he would have to put his cross under his shirt because it offended her.
  He told her he would not do that.
  Then he told her that he thought she should take her headscarf off.
  She then called for the manager.
  The manager came out and told the 17-year-old to just put his cross under his shirt and everything would be fine.
  The boy again refused to do so and at that point he left the items he had intended to purchase and walked out.
  Several customers who had been in line behind him had heard the conversation and also left their carts full of items and walked out of the store!!
  KUDOS TO THE 17-YEAR-OLD!!!
  We all know we are in some very changing times, and given the same circumstances, I pray we would all have the courage this young lad had.
  (I have to wonder what’s next?  Are they going to try to ban the jewelry store owners from selling any jewelry with a cross on it??)
With all respect, the 'Thatsnonsense' website and 'TruthOrFiction.com' reckon the chain-mail story is fake!

(Although I'd like it to be true!)

However, to indicate the oppressive nature of the Islamic faith, here's one from The Guardian.

Quote:'What they did to me was so horrific': brutal silencing of a Saudi feminist.

To the outside world, Loujain al-Hathloul is regarded as one of the most influential women on the planet
–but in her own country, she is seen as a threat who must be stopped.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5824]

'Loujain al-Hathloul always likes to ask questions, her brother Walid says. “Growing up, she always pointed out
the hypocrisy around driving in Saudi Arabia, trying to understand why women were banned from driving.
She kept questioning.”

But when Hathloul, now 29, was pulled over while driving in neighbouring United Arab Emirates last April before
being deported back to Saudi Arabia, the kingdom’s rulers began the latest in a series of increasingly brutal efforts
to silence her.

Hathloul says she was detained for three days, freed and then seized again from her family home in Riyadh.
She says she was blindfolded, thrown into the boot of a car and taken to a detention centre she has called a “palace of
terror” and has been tortured, and threatened with rape and death. Hathloul has now been held for more than a year.

Hathloul was arrested with 10 other women in a sweep targeting outspoken women who had campaigned for the right to drive.
The arrests included veteran campaigners like Aziza al-Yousef and blogger Eman al-Nafjan. It marked a crescendo in what
human rights groups have branded Saudi’s “year of shame”. Clerics, activists, journalists and writers have been targeted.

Eleven women were put on trial for “coordinated activity to undermine the security, stability and social peace of the kingdom”
amid accusations of contact with foreign diplomats and journalists. Seven were bailed earlier this year, but Hathloul’s brother
says the family do not expect the same for her.

Observers say Hathloul has received particularly poor treatment in prison because of her role as a leading feminist campaigner,
her activism seen as a slap in the face to the kingdom’s narrative that change for women should come from the top.
As the trial drags on, no one is clear just how long her imprisonment could be.

Dr Hala al-Dosari, a prominent Saudi human rights activist and scholar at the Centre for Human Rights and Global Justice at New
York University, said the women are on trial “as a deterrent. They’re being treated as an example for other women who might think
of doing the same thing.”
According to Amnesty International, the women were held incommunicado for a month and subjected to electric shocks, as well as
psychological and physical torture.

Walid al-Hathloul, Loujain’s brother, spoke to the Guardian from Canada, where he stayed to avoid a travel ban imposed on the entire
family within Saudi. “A month after she was arrested, she called my parents from a hotel in Jeddah,” he said. “Whenever my parents
asked about the case, she said she couldn’t answer –it seemed like someone was telling her what to say.”

Dosari says Hathloul was singled out. “She received the most severe torture while in detention. It shows you the state is really
aware of her influence, how she represents a wider vector of society who really relate to her and her aspirations.”

Saud al-Qahtani, the infamous former adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, visited Hathloul in detention to oversee
her torture, according to Walid.
“He sat in on one of the sessions. He told her: 
I’ll kill you, cut you into pieces, throw you in the sewer system. But before that, I’ll rape you,’” Walid said.
Hathloul remains more concerned about the fate of women outside the prison walls than herself, said her brother.

“Even when she was in jail, although she didn’t witness women being allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, she kept asking me how
women there were feeling, whether they were enjoying their right to drive,” Walid said. “She was thinking about them even though
she was in jail and it wasn’t a time to think about others.

“She never gives up. She believes in fundamental rights. She’s there to think about other people. That’s who she is as a person,
she cares about others more than she cares about herself.”

Rauza Khan, a friend since they met at Vancover’s University of British Columbia, said Hathloul was “always an outspoken person
with this intoxicating laugh that makes heads turn. She would always be very confident, very knowledgeable. She never feared to
speak her mind. It was always mesmerising to be friends with someone like that.”

Urooba Jamal, who along with Khan has campaigned as part of the group “Friends of Loujain,” to push for her release, tweeted
a photo of her from 2012 at a UBC event.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5825]

“Characteristically, she is in the centre,” she wrote. Khan said Hathloul would drive everywhere she could while in Canada, often
offering rides to friends. “For everyone [else] I suppose this is a basic necessity, but I guess coming from Saudi, it was a kind of
luxury to be able to drive,” she said.

Hathloul continued to grow her online presence, cementing her reputation as a critic of the restrictive rules around male
guardianship, which prohibit women from travelling or undertaking other independent activities without male permission.
“As much as she’s an outspoken, modern woman, she’s also very patriotic.

You would never hear her bashing her culture or government in any way,” said Khan. “Saudi and its culture was a part of her.
The only thing she wanted were basically minor improvements that would lead them into the modern world.”
Walid said his sister would never be content to campaign for women’s rights in Saudi Arabia from afar.

Hathloul first made headlines in 2013, when her father recorded a video of her driving from the airport to their house as part
of the “Women to Drive” movement, a campaign that prompted a police crackdown. A year later, while living in the UAE, she
was detained after driving her car to the Saudi border.
She spent 73 days behind bars, an experience she later described as “enriching”.

Dosari said she was immediately impressed by Hathloul when they met at a conference in the US. “I felt this was someone
to be supported as an icon and an agent of change,” she said. “For me, I felt she is an amazing example of someone privileged,
with all the potential to live a very prosperous life, but one willing to take a risk for people.”

Dosari, who repeatedly referred to Hathloul as an “icon”, said she has sparked fear from the ruling powers because “she has a
voice not empowered by the state”. The Hathloul family now await Loujain’s regular phone call every Sunday to know that she
is surviving what has become solitary confinement, after her cellmates were bailed.
Her supporters fear that she may have been subject to torture once more, but that she won’t worry her family.

“Because she’s been traumatised and isn’t thinking properly, she said: ‘Because they damaged my reputation, it’s better for me
to stay in jail as what they did to me was so horrific,’” said Walid.

But his sister’s reputation is anything but damaged. Along with Eman al-Nafjan and Nouf Abdulaziz, she was awarded the PEN
America/Barbey freedom to write award in March this year. In April, she was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential
figures of 2019.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5826]
Actor Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria, pose holding signs in support of jailed Saudi women’s rights
activists at the 2019 PEN America literary gala in New York.

Hathloul’s growing international reputation as an inspirational feminist has fulfilled an ambition of her mother’s. Khan recounted
how her friend told her about her mother seeing a magazine with a woman on the cover.
She was presented as a smart and confident business woman, and it made an impact.

“She said that she gathered [Loujain] and her sisters, and told them she wanted them to be like that woman in the magazine.
To know what they were doing, to have a clear path. She told them not to be afraid to take charge, and do whatever it takes
to achieve results,” she said...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We must look to history and the incidents of it occuring

Eliminating muslim from the search
generalize to immigration

I can think of only one case off the top of my head where immigration was sucessful and immigration proceeded

The Irish in america

You can create a partial map

Other entries show what happens over time

Here we go

Rome's policies
The Khans
Alexander the Greats policies

Both involved key points of power

Tax
loyalty to the government
and only local city rulers stay for bare function

A second set both involving rome
Ecrutians
Greek

both sets have issues

Historically
no
their are more bad examples then good ones

No large immigrant group integrates

Now looking at muslims

No intergration has a LOT against it
very few things in its favor

For integretion to occur.. things must be handled differently
Given current climates and growth rates

I cant give my recommendation on what is necessary
(05-27-2019, 01:01 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: We must look to history and the incidents of it occuring

generalize to immigration

I can think of only one case off the top of my head where immigration was sucessful and immigration proceeded

The Irish in america

You can create a partial map

Other entries show what happens over time

Here we go

Rome's policies
The Khans
Alexander the Greats policies

Both involved key points of power

Tax
loyalty to the government
and only local city rulers stay for bare function

A second set both involving rome
Ecrutians
Greek

both sets have issues

Historically
no
their are more bad examples then good ones

No large immigrant group integrates

Now looking at muslims

No intergration has a LOT against it
very few things in its favor

For integretion to occur.. things must be handled differently

I can ! Let them stay in their own self created shit hole countries....problem solved. 

It has been a bad few months around here in our deep south with police, military, and shoppers being killed by bombs. bullets , and idiots of this faith. Maybe Genghis Khan or another will be reincarnated and come back pissed ... Unfortunately this time around it may be Saladin who comes back first and gets the jump on the non believers..

Just in:https: https://newsletter.thaivisa.com/l/jzQgFp...spvOLEfTaA

Quote:Posted 8 hours ago  
Video: Bomb kills policeman injures five in Southern Thailand

[Image: 1pm.jpg.f8c07db7d06c14a12b24b84418a11840.jpg]
Video screenshot

CCTV on the site of Thai Rath showed the moment a bomb shattered the calm of a Sunday evening at a police check post in Southern Thailand. 

One policeman was reported killed and four others wounded. One member of the public was also injured. 

Thai Rath said that the bomb appeared to have been left among drainage pipes near the Jana railway station.

Investigations are underway.

Source: Thai Rath
(05-27-2019, 07:37 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 01:01 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: We must look to history and the incidents of it occuring

I can ! Let them stay in their own self created shit hole countries....problem solved. 

It has been a bad few months around here in our deep south with police, military, and shoppers being killed by bombs. bullets , and idiots of this faith. Maybe Genghis Khan or another will be reincarnated and come back pissed ... Unfortunately this time around it may be Saladin who comes back first and gets the jump on the non believers..

It is basically infiltration and then force

That is the strategy
there is but one counter to it

and only one
@"Armonica_Templar" 
You're correct.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
https://newsletter.thaivisa.com/l/jzQgFp...6Tc6SxTJzw
Quote:[Image: 014da705ba4c493d13c91b87a100ddd5-sld.jpe...60457.jpeg]

A motorcycle bomb exploded at a flea market in Pattani province on Monday, killing one boy and injuring at least four other victims.

The blast occurred in the late afternoon as many locals were shopping at Bo Thong market in Nong Chik district.

A woman and a 14-year-old boy were killed and sources said four security officials were also injured.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/n...l/30370062
All they want are their own separate lands with their own laws and taxes which will pay for more bombs and bullets while they breed more idiots to kill bystanders..  I could go on but sometimes it is better to just keep you thoughts to yourself.

Quote:Teen killed as unrest in deep South intensifies near end of Ramadan
By The Nation

[Image: 979934c6c010e5c63d8830941d8ffff5-sld.jpg...ba6330.jpg]

VIOLENCE continued in the deep South yesterday, despite the authorities stepping up security for the last 10 days of Ramadan.

At least two people died in Pattani, one of the four southern provinces, when explosives hidden inside a parked motorcycle went off at a flea market in late afternoon. 

A 14-year-old boy and a woman were killed on the spot and sources said nine others were also injured in the incident, which occurred at the Bo Thong Market in Nong Chik district.

Deemed the holiest period of the year by Muslims, Ramadan this year runs from May 7 to June 5. 

Colonel Pramote Prom-in, spokesman for the Internal Security Operations Command Region 4’s Forward Command, revealed yesterday that the Fourth Army Area’s chief, Lt-General Pornsak Pulsawas, had ordered stricter security measures for the last 10 days of Ramadan in the hope of thwarting efforts by insurgents. 

“Some insurgents wrongly believe that causing trouble in the holy month will give them more merit points,” Pramote said. 

In another, earlier incident, unknown gunmen opened fire as security officials scoured Ban Tanyong in Yala’s Yaha district yesterday morning. 

An exchange of gunfire followed, which as of press time was still going on and one official was reported to have been injured. 
There were no reports from the insurgents’ side. 

Insurgents suspected

Police now suspect that the fatal bomb attack that rocked Chana district railway station in Songkhla on Sunday was also related to insurgents’ desire to cause violence before the end of Ramadan.

The blast killed Pol Senior Sergeant Kosol Kongsawas and injured three of his colleagues, as well as a woman. 

The injured were yesterday reported to be out of danger. 

Deputy Songkhla Governor Rachit Sudpum visited the |victims at Songklanagarind Hospital to hand them gift baskets from His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn. 

Rachid also took a wreath from the King to Kosol’s funeral. 

National Police Commissioner General Pol General Chakthip Chaijinda has instructed police agencies in the southern border provinces to step up security in community areas, tourist destinations and government offices in order to prevent casualties from increasing unrest. 

Police have now increased the frequency of their patrols in business and community areas in the run-up to Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan. 

In Narathiwat on Saturday, two pillion riders on separate motorcycles fired seven shots and killed paramilitary rangers Somchai Chernchompu and Muhamad-sawan Masae in Ban Buenae Peeyae, Tambon Palu Kasamoh.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/n...l/30370086
The Doctrine of Islam..

I doubt many will watch the following video on Islamic Doctrine about how Islam has and does spread and end up ruling ..

Did you know that Turkey, North Africa, Egypt, Iraq, and Syria all used to be Christian ? Those countries were conquered by Jihad as they did not convert out of anything but being out-bred and the convert or die doctrine of threats and indeed actions..

Did you know Afghanistan used to be Buddhist ? Maybe you remember ISIS and the Taliban blowing up ancient Buddhist temples and statues on a few news outlets ?

Did you know Pakistan and Malaysia used to be Hindu not after Jihad. Religion of piece just part of the lies and PR.
Not a hit piece of a video just the facts and some history.