Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reinstate the Mental Institutions!
Just What Topic Category do I put this in? 
[Image: %24]

Transformation: Jareth Nebula, from Edmonds, Washington, transitioned from female to male at the age of 29, before deciding to refer to themselves as an agender alien. minusculewtf
Okay, I now see a good reason to bring back the Mentally Ill Asylums.
Especially for the West Cost States.
Jesus, Man, Woman or Alien, Take Your Damn Meds, your unstable mental behavior is jeopardizing your Health.
Not to mention your confusing the Children, OH, Wait this is the State Of Washington, the Children are already Confused!

Quote:'I am otherworldly': Ex-transgender man, 33, who now identifies as an 'agender ALIEN' reveals they have had their nipples and eyebrows REMOVED to look 'less human'
 No, you're a Fucking Freak!  tinysure
[Image: %24]
You had your Nipples Removed!!! 

Quote:Jareth Nebula was born a woman but then transitioned to a man when they were 29-years-old 

[*]The Washington-native, who works as a barber's shop receptionist, said after transitioning into a man, they still didn't feel right  
[*]The 33-year-old said they didn't 'feel comfortable' as either gender
[*]Therefore, when Jareth learned about the term agender - which translates to without gender - they applied this to themselves
[*]Jareth decided to refer to themselves as an agender alien, and now sports a totally new alien-like look 
[*]In order to appear 'less human', Jareth has had their nipples removed, and sports a number of facial piercings and wears alien-like makeup looks   
[*]Jareth is agender, and prefers to be referred to with the pronoun 'they'
[*]
There is Much More to this article here : Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Sigh...  ummm... okay...   mediumfacepalm 

The only thing I can think of is that these people are being mind controlled by real aliens to get the world ready for when "they" come to say Howdy. We are going to have to be at a place where we can accept weird-looking beings that don't look like us, so let's get them (us) ready.

Really, that's all I can come up with.  minusculethinking

Of course, there's always what Ms. G. said...  they need a mental institution.   tinyshocked
Its about the need to feel alive,if no one know you if no one see you its hard to feel alive. If people look at you, hate you, make fun of you at least you know you are alive. The thing is its harder and harder in this world to be seen, so one must go to extremes to be noticed.
(03-01-2019, 09:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh...  ummm... okay...   mediumfacepalm 

The only thing I can think of is that these people are being mind controlled by real aliens to get the world ready for when "they" come to say Howdy. We are going to have to be at a place where we can accept weird-looking beings that don't look like us, so let's get them (us) ready.

Really, that's all I can come up with.  minusculethinking

Of course, there's always what Ms. G. said...  they need a mental institution.   tinyshocked

Aliens Don't Want These Losers!   smallnotamused

They need attention much like what @"Wallfire" Said, they need to be Noticed and Stared At and Talked About.
Like I said before, if these Creatures don't start taking their Mood Modifiers again, then just Commit them and give them a mirror to stare at and Perform in front of.
In honour of that 'thing'...

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-02-2019, 11:11 AM)BIAD Wrote: In honour of that 'thing'...

What's That Coming Over The Hill??????
hugedancingbaby