Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown
Here is the latest from Drake, just posted today:

Quote:Posted on July 1, 2016
Now that Brexit has been voted on, the second part of this idea is beginning to take shape.
Not only are several countries looking to hold their own exit referendums, but the ideology of European Union rulership is being questioned.
Foremost in this are that now the governments and their people are questioning all those promises of The EU being superior by using the EU taxes to help, etc.
To date there has been little or no help.
The Union has gone deaf to both the people and their governments.
Punishing Britain for its vote to leave, can be seen in the obvious depression of the British Pound Stirling…
The removal of all support of Britain, has caused Britain’s internal finances to stop cold. Now all those government supports are being looked at for cuts.
The idea here is for the ‘financial’ controllers, to abandon Britain.
Obama has stated very clearly that Britain will be last for any trade considerations.
Britain is in the clutches of one of the most insidious, nasty, and morally devoid actions (globally) that has ever come out into the public light.
European Union leaders have stated that Britain is to leave immediately or sooner.
Some of those countries outside the finance/trade controls are looking to start a new set of trade agreements.
All this is not as important as the fact that, with the Brexit, the financial wolves/vampires can’t take The City of London. The door has been shut, and has ruined the planned agenda of the ‘cabal’/new world order.
It is the second part of the same scheme that is just as critical.
The US has been trying to become The Center for the ‘cabal’, and the ‘cabal’ just lost The major financial battle. Just as soon as the vote was in, Obama called on The UN to intervene.
The problems with the idea of taking control by force are huge.
Not only have the American people bought millions of guns/weapons, but the ranks of militias and The Continental Army have exploded in membership.
Word from the good guy military, is that the American Military is getting ready to make their move to help secure America and its people, their FREEDOMS!
Now that many of the ‘problems’ are close to being addressed, look forward to a breath of fresh air, flavored with FREEDOM…
Steps have been being taken to step outside the status quo in government and finance, to restore Sovereignty on all levels, and give everyone the level playing field they deserve,
This scene is being played out Globally…
Be ready to take the reigns of Freedom, and
GIT-R-DONE!

SOURCE

(Letters in Bold by me)
Benjamin Fulford July 4th 2016 (Video Update): A July 10th FINAL Deadline for the Khazarian Mafia, and Their Allies, Has Been Set

Sounds like things might be getting very close; they're putting out guidelines for people to follow:

[Image: Event.jpg]

Plan To Maintain The Safety And Well-Being Of The Populace During The Financial Reset & Mass Arrests

Quote:This is not an official plan, to my knowledge. It is an outline of what could happen, and how we—who empowered via our knowledge—can facilitate a smooth transition. 

I suggest that the points offered are the most helpful if one contemplates why these suggestions are being made, not just blindly accepting them without comprehension.

Quote:The primary goal of this document is try and work within the existing corporate power structures to create a way to quickly network across cities, states, regions, and even countries such that we can deal promptly and ethically with the most pressing issues. (Note – the end of this document will go in a direction that may be surprising but is of utmost importance before we as humans get to work.) Given my experience as well as that of others within corporate hierarchies, it seems apparent that within any corporation, company or non-profit entity that there are people who have connections and/or memberships in various affinity groups, trade unions, professional accreditation organizations, and even involvement with local politics or community organizations such as local Chambers of Commerce. These need to be leveraged immediately so as many people can be brought together as possible to quickly address the immediate challenges.

This is going to be necessary because the financial/banking system is going to be shut down for a while. For additional details, please see the Community Leaders Brief (http://www.prepare4change.com/) which has been prepared in anticipation of what has been loosely called by Intel Insiders “The Event” given the long-term impact it will have on the planet. Please read the CLB document in its entirety before proceeding further as it succinctly describes what is needed of community leaders while the financial/banking system is shut down and ultimately rebooted.

Download This Post In PDF Form: EVENT_PLAN

Read the full article here: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/07/pla...rests.html
Quote:Editor Note: With some hesitation I have decided to post the following video. I’m quite careful when posting these types of rumors, as I do not want to be responsible for spreading any disinformation or false hope.
The video begins by stating “this video is about General Dunford and his recent trip to China”…. 
I have not been able to find any official confirmation of any visit by General Dunford to China, however there are many things transpiring behind the scenes, so there is a possibility that this did indeed occur, but there is not any way for us to know if this information is entirely accurate.
They only references I could find were a trip to Japan by General Dunford in November 2015, and Dunford speaking to a Chinese Military Leader via Video Teleconference in May 2016
If anyone has any additional details or information to add, please leave a comment. 
I’ve decided to post this one for awareness. Discernment advised.

Note: The video channel is “The Positive Side of 2012”, however this is a new video posted on July 1, 2016.
Currency Reset: New US Treasury — New Dollar Issued for the “New Republic”
General Dunford quietly obtained Gold for the New US Dollar, and the New US Treasury is located on a Native American reservation (Free trade zone). This new dollar is being traded internationally. Listen carefully, as this is not the full blown currency reset, which is being held up by the corruption in Brazil.

Source

Sounds like Obummer knows we're coming after him!   smallnotamused 

14 Governors : PREPARE STATE MILITIA Defenses, To Be Ready Against Tyrannical Federal Forces [VIDEOS]

Quote:Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s Defense Forces. This dilemma occurred during the Civil War with many “citizen soldiers” choosing to serve their states instead of the Federal Government.

Obama is angered by the several State Governors who have reestablished “State Defense Forces.” These forces are described as: “State Defense Forces (also known as State Guards, State Military Reserves, State Militias) in the United States are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government; they are not regulated by the National Guard Bureau nor are they part of the ArmyNational Guard of the United States. State Defense Forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the command of the governor of each state. State Defense Forces are distinct from their state’s National Guard in that they cannot become federal entities.

Source

[Image: militia-ready.jpg&h=315&w=599&zc=1]

Watch the videos from the source article:

Article Link
For @"Pennylemon", I thought I'd post this for you about the Antarctic.  Source Link

The Nazi Antarctic Fortress: Base 211 and Operation Highjump

[Image: Secret-Base-Antarctica.jpg]

Quote:During the Second World War, the Nazi’s carried out a number of strange experiments with alleged technologies unknown to the rest of the world in their attempt to rule the world.

They searched the planet for mythical artifacts and otherworldly technology hoping to come across a supreme power that would allow them to conquer the unconquerable.

Numerous ‘alleged’ covert operations took place during the Nazi era, and one of the most memorable is that of Neuschwabenland and their enigmatic Base 211 located within Antarctica.

Neuschwabenland or New Swabia is located on the Antarctic continent between 20°E and 10°W in Queen Maud Land. This faraway land was explored in great detail by the German Antarctic expedition which even came across parts with warm fresh-water, ice-free areas and vegetation, in an area where according to science, everything is frozen.

Continue reading from the source page link at top.