Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justin's Been Quiet.
It wasn't just the eyebrow that let him down.

Quote:SNC-Lavalin: Trudeau denies wrongdoing in corruption case.

'Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has denied wrongdoing after he tried to shield one of the country's biggest
firms from a corruption trial.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5371]

Mr Trudeau said any lobbying by him or his inner circle for engineering giant SNC-Lavalin was done to protect jobs.
In explosive testimony, ex-Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould said she faced "sustained" pressure to abandon
prosecution of the Quebec-based firm.

Opposition Conservatives are calling on the Liberal PM to resign.
They are also demanding a public inquiry following Ms Wilson-Raybould's testimony on Wednesday before the
Commons justice committee in Ottawa.

How did Trudeau defend himself?
Speaking to reporters on Thursday morning, Mr Trudeau said he disagreed with his former justice minister's
"characterisation" of events and maintained his staff followed the rules. The prime minster said he had full confidence
in an inquiry by a parliamentary justice committee into the affair and in an investigation by the federal ethics commissioner,
and would "participate fully" in that process.

Opposition parties have been ramping up pressure on the prime minister and the Conservatives have said the Royal
Canadian Mounted Police must immediately open an investigation. Mr Trudeau said that to his knowledge no member
of his staff has been contacted by the RCMP.

The prime minster has insisted for weeks that all communications between himself, federal officials and Ms Wilson-Raybould
were above board. He says that any advocacy for SNC-Lavalin was done in the interest of protecting Canadian jobs that no
lines were crossed.

What does the ex-justice minister allege?
Ms Wilson-Raybould told the justice committee on Wednesday she had faced attempts at interference and "veiled threats"
from top government officials seeking a legal favour for the Montreal construction firm. The former justice minister and attorney
general said she and her staff endured four months -between last September and December -of a "sustained" and "inappropriate
effort" to push for a possible deferred prosecution agreement for the construction company.

That agreement would have allowed the firm to avoid a criminal trial and instead agree to alternative terms or conditions,
like penalties or enhanced compliance measures. Ms Wilson-Raybould said that while some discussions about the ramifications
of the decision were normal, the pressure went well beyond what was appropriate given her role as attorney general.

In Canada, an attorney general is supposed to act independently with respect of his or her prosecutorial function and decisions
are not supposed to be politically motivated. Ms Wilson-Raybould said that in various meetings, Mr Trudeau and senior staff
repeatedly raised concerns about the possibility of job losses and potential political ramifications of a trial.

She said she had made clear she was not prepared to help the company avoid a trial and that she believes it was why she was
demoted in a Cabinet shuffle in January, which Mr Trudeau denies. Ms Wilson-Raybould also said during her testimony she did
not believe any laws were broken.

What is SNC-Lavalin accused of?
The company and two of its subsidiaries face fraud and corruption charges in relation to about C$48m ($36m; £28m) in bribes
it is alleged to have offered to Libyan officials between 2001-11. The firm has openly lobbied to be allowed to enter into a
remediation agreement instead of going to trial, saying it has cleaned house and changed its ways.

SNC-Lavalin and its supporters say it would be unfair to penalise the company as a whole and its thousands of employees for
the wrongdoings of former executives.
Preliminary hearings have begun and the company says it will "vigorously defend itself" against the allegations.
A conviction on fraud and corruption charges could result in a decade-long ban on bidding on federal contracts, which would be
a major financial hit for the firm.

What's the company background?
SNC-Lavalin is one of the world's largest engineering and construction companies and employs some 9,000 people in Canada.
The firm has deep roots in the vote-rich province of Quebec, which is expected to be a battleground in this October's general election.

This is not the first time SNC-Lavalin has found itself in trouble.
In 2016, the agency that oversees Canadian federal elections said former executives had devised a scheme to illegally donate
C$118,000 to the federal Liberals and Conservatives between 2004-11. The bulk of the funds went to the prime minister's Liberal Party.

In 2013, the World Bank barred the firm and its affiliates for up to 10 years from bidding on contracts with the agency for "misconduct"
in a bridge contract in Bangladesh, the longest debarment period ever handed down in a settlement.

How bad is this for Trudeau?
Political commentators suggest Ms Wilson-Raybould's remarks are deeply damaging for Mr Trudeau and the Liberals.
Writing in the Toronto Star, columnist Chantal Hebert says the prime minister was "already up to his neck in the SNC-Lavalin mess".

"On Wednesday, former attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould pushed his head down further. It will be harder for the Liberal government
to dig itself out of the deep hole she dug before the next campaign."

In the National Post, columnist Andrew Coyne said Ms Wilson-Raybould's testimony suggested "an attitude that appears to pervade this
government: that the law is not an institution to be revered, but just another obstacle to get around, by whatever means necessary."

Columnist Patrick Lagace, writing in Montreal newspaper La Presse, said her remarks suggest that "for the Prime Minister and people
acting on his orders, the rule of law and the independence of the Attorney General were at least negotiable".
In Maclean's magazine, Paul Wells suggests her remarks reveal a "sickeningly smug protection racket whose participants must have
been astonished when she refused to play along"...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Macron’s leadership has been questioned as people protest in yellow vests,
Merkel’s leadership in Germany continues to be under question,
May in the UK is having confidence votes,
Netanyahu is being indicted,
And it appears Trudeau is in serious legal trouble.

Sounds like the people want the Global Swamp Rats OUT!  

It might take some time, but I do believe the People can win this battle if they don't give up the fight.
Jody Wilson-Raybould didn't hold back when naming names, including Justin "one brow".   tinysure

Quote:Jody Wilson-Raybould spoke about the SNC-Lavalin controversy at a hearing of the House of Commons justice committee on Feb. 27. In her first substantial public statement on the matter, the former justice minister and attorney general testified that she was inappropriately pressured to prevent the Montreal-based company from being prosecuted in a bribery case. Below is the full text of her opening statement.

Gilakas’la. Thank you Mr. Chair and members of the Justice committee for providing me the opportunity to give extended testimony to you today. I would like to acknowledge that we are on the ancestral lands of the Algonquin people.

For a period of approximately four months between September and December 2018, I experienced a consistent and sustained effort by many people within the government to seek to politically interfere in the exercise of prosecutorial discretion in my role as the Attorney General of Canada in an inappropriate effort to secure a Deferred Prosecution Agreement with SNC-Lavalin. These events involved 11 people (excluding myself and my political staff) – from the Prime Minister’s Office, the Privy Council Office, and the Office of the Minister of Finance. This included in-person conversations, telephone calls, emails, and text messages. There were approximately 10 phone calls and 10 meetings specifically about SNC-Lavalin that I and/or my staff was a part of.

Within these conversations, there were express statements regarding the necessity for interference in the SNC-Lavalin matter, the potential for consequences, and veiled threats if a DPA was not made available to SNC. These conversations culminated on December 19, 2018, with a phone conversation I had with the Clerk of the Privy Council – a conversation for which I will provide some significant detail.

A few weeks later, on January 7, 2019, I was informed by the Prime Minister that I was being shuffled out of the role of Minister of Justice and the Attorney General of Canada. For most of these conversations, I made contemporaneous and detailed notes – notes, in addition to my clear memory, which I am relying on today among other documentation.

My goal in my testimony is to outline the details of these communications for the Committee, and indeed for all Canadians. However, before doing that, let me make a couple comments.

First, I want to thank Canadians for their patience since this February 7th story broke in the Globe and Mail… Thank you as well specifically to those who reached out to me from across the country. I appreciate the messages – I have read them all.
Secondly, on the role of the Attorney General – the AG exercises prosecutorial discretion as provided for under the Director of Public Prosecutions Act. Generally, this authority is exercised by the DPP, but the AG has the authority to issue directives to the DPP on specific prosecutions or to take over prosecutions.

It is well-established that when the AG exercises prosecutorial discretion, she or he does so individually and independently. These are not cabinet decisions. I will say that it is appropriate for Cabinet colleagues to draw to the AG’s attention what they see as important public policy considerations that are relevant to decisions about how a prosecution will proceed. What is not appropriate is pressing on the AG matters that she or he cannot take into account, such as partisan political considerations; continuing to urge the AG to change her or his mind for months after the decision has been made; or suggesting that a collision with the Prime Minister on these matters should be avoided.

With that said, the remainder of my testimony will be a detailed and factual delineation of the approximately 10 phone calls, 10 in-person meetings, and emails and text messages that were part of an effort to politically interfere regarding the SNC matter for the purposes of securing a deferred prosecution.

The story begins on September 4, 2018. My COS and I were overseas when I was sent a ‘Memorandum for the Attorney General (pursuant to section 13 of the Director of Public Prosecutions Act) which was entitled ‘Whether to issue an invitation to negotiate a remediation agreement to SNC Lavalin’ which was prepared by the Director of Public Prosecutions, Kathleen Roussel. The only parts of this note that I will disclose are as follows: “the DPP is of the view that an invitation to negotiate will not be made in this case and that no announcement will be made by the PPSC.”

As with all section 13 notices – the Director provides the information so that the Attorney General may take such course of action as they deem appropriate.

Click the title to watch her testimony on video.
And now another one jumps the ship of so-called Liberalism...

Quote:Justin Trudeau: second minister resigns from cabinet as scandal deepens

Jane Philpott, the treasury head, announced her resignation days after Jody Wilson-Raybould testified officials pressured her.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5394]

'A second minister has resigned from Justin Trudeau’s cabinet amid a deepening political scandal which is already threatening
the prime minister’s prospects in this year’s federal election.

Jane Philpott, the president of the Treasury Board, announced her resignation on Monday, days after the former justice minister
and attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould testified that officials inappropriately pressured her to help a Canadian engineering
company avoid a corruption trial.

Philpott, considered a star of the Liberal party, said in a statement: “It grieves me to leave a portfolio where I was at work to
deliver on an important mandate. But I must abide by my core values, my ethical responsibilities and constitutional obligations.
There can be a cost to acting on one’s principles, but there is a bigger cost to abandoning them.”

A family physician who entered politics in 2015, Philpott remains a close friend of Wilson-Raybould, and was one of the few members
of the Liberal party to publicly support her when she stepped down from cabinet in February. Both women were recruited by Trudeau
to run as first-time parliamentarians in the 2015 election, with the two receiving top cabinet roles when Trudeau’s Liberals won a
majority government.

Philpott was originally the country’s health minister, as well as overseeing the indigenous services portfolio, before she was shuffled
to the treasury role earlier this month.

Late last week, Trudeau faced calls from the Conservative leader, Andrew Scheer, to resign after Wilson-Raybould said that allies of
the prime minister had launched a “consistent and sustained effort” to dissuade her from prosecuting the Quebec-based engineering
giant SNC Lavalin over allegations that it bribed the Libyan government.

“This is a major blow,” said Nelson Wiseman, a professor of political science at the University of Toronto, calling a ministerial resignation
on principle “rare” in Canadian politics. “What this signals is deep division in the cabinet and in the Liberal Caucus about whether Jody
Wilson-Raybould ought to be excommunicated from the Liberal church. The majority, in my opinion –both in the cabinet and in the caucus
–believe she should be,” he said.

Trudeau told a Liberal Party rally in Toronto that he was disappointed but understood why she had left.

“Concerns of this nature must be taken seriously and I can ensure you that I am,” said Trudeau, who did not specifically address Philpott’s
stated reasons for leaving. He also thanked her for serving in his Cabinet - something he notably did not do when Wilson-Raybould quit.
“In a democracy like ours, in a space where we value our diversity so strongly, we are allowed to have disagreements and debate.
We even encourage it.”

After Philpott’s resignation, Wilson-Raybould praised her for her “constant and unassailable commitment to always doing what is right and
best for Canadians.” On Monday, Trudeau said he is continuing to assess whether Wilson-Raybould, who has said she will run again as
Liberal, has a future within the party.

In her statement, Philpott said the SNC Lavalin scandal had “raised serious concerns” following Wilson-Raybould’s testimony over the extent
to which those close to Trudeau –and the prime minister himself –sought to pressure her to abandon the prosecution.

“The solemn principles at stake are the independence and integrity of our justice system. It is a fundamental doctrine of the rule of law that our
attorney general should not be subjected to political pressure or interference regarding the exercise of her prosecutorial discretion in criminal
cases. Sadly, I have lost confidence in how the government has dealt with this matter and in how it has responded to the issues raised,” she said.

Scheer, the Conservative leader, tweeted on Monday that Philpott’s resignation “clearly demonstrates a government in total chaos, led by a
disgraced prime minister consumed with scandal”. Philpott’s resignation marks a fresh blow to the Trudeau government, which had hoped
to shift focus from the scandal on Monday with a set of announcements on plans to combat climate change.

A poll released on Sunday found the scandal continues to inflict damage on the Trudeau government, with nearly 25% of Canadians saying it
will change the way they vote in the October election...'
The Guardian:

Field McConnell talks about some things going on in Canada at the beginning of this video.  I think it could be related to what's going on up there right now.

It's still raising a few eyebrows.
tinywondering

Quote:Secret tape increases pressure on Trudeau in SNC-Lavalin affair.

'Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is under new pressure after his former justice minister released
new documents relating to the SNC-Lavalin affair.

Jody Wilson-Raybould says government officials tried to persuade her to shield the company from prosecution
in a corruption case. She gave an audio recording and other materials to a Commons committee.
The files were released publicly on Friday and are likely to increase pressure on Mr Trudeau.
He has struggled for weeks to contain the fallout from the controversy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5525]

What are the allegations?
SNC-Lavalin is facing claims that former executives paid bribes to win contracts in Libya under Muammar Gaddafi's
regime, which fell in 2011. The Liberal prime minister has been accused of pressuring Ms Wilson-Raybould to push
for a legal favour for SNC-Lavalin that would allow it to avoid prosecution and instead face alternative penalties like
a fine.

The affair has seen the prime minister lose two top ministers -including Ms Wilson-Raybould, who resigned from
cabinet in February -Canada's top bureaucrat, and a senior aide. Mr Trudeau has denied any wrongdoing by either him
or his staff and maintains nothing untoward happened.

But opinion surveys indicate that the controversy has shaken Mr Trudeau and his government's popularity months before
a general election due in October.

What's on the tape?
The documents made public include an audio recording, lasting nearly 18 minutes, of a December phone call between
Ms Wilson-Raybould and Clerk of the Privy Council Michael Wernick about the prosecution of SNC-Lavalin.

The former justice minister and attorney general said she took the "extraordinary and otherwise inappropriate step" of
recording the call without Mr Wernick's knowledge because she wanted a precise account of the conversation.
She said she was concerned about what she saw as attempts to interfere in the case.

In the call, there is a lengthy back and forth between the pair, during which the senior public servant repeatedly notes that
the prime minister is interested in having the firm avoid prosecution in favour of an agreement.
Mr Trudeau and his officials have said they are concerned that thousands of jobs are at risk if the engineering firm is
convicted...'

So not that justice is maintained then?! Here's a clear-cut example of the trickery that is the backbone of the Left.
They wail on about emotions and feelings for those who have finer standing than the ones they call 'deplorable' and only
argue a point of deceit through the lens of an assumed 'greater good'.

Yes -of course, saving jobs is important and there are times when humans do things that are cruel, dishonest and 'bad'
for that greater good. But it's wise not to situate oneself in a glasshouse and then believe throwing stones at an opposition
is somehow morally superior!!

Quote:'...She pushes back, warning she felt the conversation was inappropriate and that continued communications about the
matter could cross the lines of her prosecutorial independence as attorney general. "The recording allows members of the
committee to decide for themselves" about whether or not she was pressured by Mr Wernick, Ms Wilson-Raybould writes.

What is parliament doing to investigate?
The Liberal-dominated justice committee dropped the inquiry into the SNC-Lavalin affair earlier this month, saying its
objectives have been achieved. After the committee ended the inquiry, Ms Wilson-Raybould announced that she would
submit further materials to back up her testimony.

Some 40-pages were released, which include copies of texts and emails, as well as Ms Wilson-Raybould's elaboration
on her view of the events.

Opposition parties had wanted Ms Wilson-Raybould to return to committee following her bombshell testimony in February,
where she accused Mr Trudeau and members of his inner circle of spending months trying to politically interfere in the
SNC-Lavalin matter.

Conservative leader Andrew Scheer said the new materials provided evidence that Mr Trudeau had told a falsehood 
and should resign...'
BBC:

On and on it goes.

Quote:SNC-Lavalin affair: Trudeau expels 'whistleblower' MPs.

'Canada's prime minister has kicked two MPs from his party's caucus after they accused him of meddling in a
criminal case involving an influential company.

Jody Wilson-Raybould and Jane Philpott had already resigned from PM Justin Trudeau's cabinet citing their concerns
over the SNC-Lavalin affair. Now they have been expelled from Mr Trudeau's Liberal Party, months before a general
election.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5548]
Jody Wilson-Raybould (L) and Jane Philpott ®. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
(And no, Jodie Wilson-Raybould wasn't in the Stephen King movie 'Misery')

The SNC-Lavalin controversy has cast a shadow over Mr Trudeau's leadership.
Andrew Scheer, the leader of the opposition Conservatives, said on Tuesday that the prime minister had betrayed justice
by removing two corruption whistleblowers.

Mr Trudeau repeatedly spoke about the breakdown of trust between Ms Wilson-Raybould and Ms Philpott and members
of his staff. "The trust that previously existed between these two individuals and our team has been broken," Mr Trudeau
told the media shortly after informing his caucus.
"If they can't honestly say they have confidence in this team… then they cannot be part of this team."...'

Which is another way of saying 'If they can't uphold the continuity of bullsh*tting the dolphin-friendly idiots who think I'm
a lovely man and allow me to make some money on the side, then they've gotta go!

Quote:'... Ms Philpott has been vocal about her concerns with the government, and gave an interview in a national magazine last
month in which she said "there's much more to the story that needs to be told".

Mr Trudeau said his decision was sparked by the revelation that Ms Wilson-Raybould had secretly recorded a conversation
she had with Canada's former top bureaucrat, which she released publicly on Friday. Ms Wilson-Raybould said the tapes
backed up her claim that government officials inappropriately pressured her to shield SNC-Lavalin from prosecution.

What is the SNC-Lavalin affair?
The Canadian firm is accused of bribing officials in Libya to win contracts under Muammar Gaddafi's regime.
SNC-Lavalin has openly lobbied for an agreement that would allow it to avoid prosecution and instead face alternative
penalties or measures, such as a fine.

Ms Wilson-Raybould said members of Mr Trudeau's inner circle pressured her to cut a deal, and when she did not, she was
removed from her position as justice minister.

Trudeau crisis grows as minister resigns
Ex-minister increases pressure on Trudeau
Mr Trudeau has repeatedly denied that there was any wrongdoing by him or his officials.

How will this affect the autumn election?
The political controversy, which has been dragging on for weeks, has caused Mr Trudeau's popularity to drop sharply in opinion
polls a few months before a general election. He said he is expelling the women from the caucus to put an end to infighting, which
he had vowed to stop when he was elected in 2014.

"Civil wars within parties is damaging because it signals to Canadians that we care more about ourselves than about them,"
he said on Tuesday.

How did the two MPs react?
Both women had said they still want to run again under the Liberal banner in the next general election, and expressed dismay they
will no longer be a part of the party. Ms Philpott said she will remain an independent MP until her term is up.

She reiterated her belief that the government put inappropriate pressure on Ms Wilson-Raybould, and criticised the government
for attacking Ms Wilson-Raybould's credibility. "This isn't about a lack of loyalty," she wrote in a statement Tuesday evening.
"On the contrary, I recommended that the government acknowledge what happened in order to move forward.
This was an expression of loyalty, not disloyalty." Ms Wilson-Raybould said she had "no regrets"...'

It's nice to see that in 2019, corruption and the hiding of it is still being maintained in political circles.
BBC:

With real men being seen as a negative and emotionally-sensitive males cheered and being led around on
a dog-leash, Justin continues with his destructive locomotive ploughing Canada's culture under the high-heels
of diversity.

The reverse-side of the second coin says everything.

Quote:Canada unveils LGBTQ loonie -but some gay rights advocates are not impressed.

'Canada unveiled its new commemorative loonie Tuesday, paying tribute to the 50-year anniversary of the
decriminalization of homosexuality across the country. But the coin is also drawing controversy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5666]

Some LGBTQ activists and historians are calling into question the message behind the loonie, saying it mistakenly
suggests equality has been reached and that it was done so largely by the Canadian government -specifically by
former prime minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau.

In 1967, then-justice minister Trudeau began calling for reforms to decriminalize homosexuality in Canada’s Criminal
Code, which passed two years later. “There were many gains gained by the gay community before this, but this coin
gives all the credit to Pierre Trudeau and 1969. It should be about our community, not the federal government,”
York University historian Tom Hooper said.

The Royal Canadian Mint “could have consulted people who have knowledge of this history, but they didn’t,” Hooper said,
adding that he hopes the agency will do so in the future.

Finance Minister Bill Morneau unveiled the loonie in Toronto, saying: “The equality coin encourages all of us to build a better,
more inclusive Canada because like the coin itself, the more equality we have in Canada, the richer we all are.”
The coin, which starts circulating Tuesday, combines the words “Equality-Égalité” with the work of Vancouver-based artist
Joe Average...'
Read More Here:

He's back...! And this time he's with his old faithful crew, the bum-chums and muff-divers of Tornoto!
It's enough to raise a few eyebrows!

Quote:Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau leads Toronto's massive Pride Parade greeting spectators and waving
the LGBTQ2 flag as he walks in one of the largest processions in North America.

*Prime Minister Justin Trudeau proudly led the Pride parade in Toronto on Sunday, waving an LGBTQ2 flag
*Toronto's festivities marked one of the largest pride parades in North America
*The 47-year-old Prime Minister was seen enthusiastically greeting adoring crowds, shaking their hands
*He appeared at the Toronto Pride parade in 2016 and 2017, and attended the Vancouver parade in 2018
*The parade, which ran from Church and Bloor Street down to Dondas Square Stage, was packed with some
200 groups on floats, marching on foot, and performing along the way

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5954]

'Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau led the charge of revelers at the Pride Parade in Toronto on Sunday, where the
thousands took to the streets waving rainbow flags and sporting vibrant outfits. 

Trudeau proudly waved a flag that combined the LGBTQ2 rainbow flag with Canada's iconic maple as he walked with
Toronto Mayor John Tory in one of the largest pride parades in North America. LGBTQ2 stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual,
transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, and 2-Spirit. 2-spirit refers to people who identify as having both a female
and male spirit and is used by some Indigenous people to describe their sexual, gender or spiritual identity.

Trudeau walked with other local politicians, greeting fans and shaking hands along the way as they marched in the name
of peace, love, acceptance and inclusion. Crazed fans were seen reacting in awe and glee upon shaking hands with the Prime
Minister as he led the parade on Sunday.

The parade, which ran from Church and Bloor Street down to Dondas Square Stage, was packed with performances, vibrant
floats, and thousands of marchers.Trudeau looked relaxed in a white button down shirt and khakis as he enthusiastically waved
at the crowds. 
Following Trudeau and Tory were about 200 groups for the electric procession. 

On Sunday Trudeau retweeted a message by Minister of Tourism Mélanie Joly on Twitter saying: 'In our country everyone can
be proud of who they are and can be who they want to be. Through pride celebrations, we celebrate the power and beauty of
diversity by enabling our #LGBTQ2 communities to shine.' 

Trudeau has been a praised presence at the Pride Parades in Toronto, appearing in 2016 and 2018, known for leading the parade
with a smile and affectionately greeting locals. Last year he missed Toronto's parade to support the festivities in Vancouver and
Montreal. One of the first lively floats in the parade was Casey House, where muscular dancers sported red shorts and performed
for the thousands of spectators.   

'This is the best thing ever. Doesn’t it make you proud of this city,' local woman Felicia Feather said to The Star.
This year's Pride parade fell on the 50th anniversary of Stonewall.
Stonewall birthed the gay-rights movement when a group of the LGTBQ community fought against during a police raid of
Stonewall Inn in New York’s Greenwich village.

'What Stonewall really represents is the fight for this community’s right to be treated as equally as everybody else.
We’ve been really overwhelmed by the love and the support we’ve had this year. You’re going to see that completely
demonstrated in the context of the parade,' Pride Toronto's executive director Olivia Nuamah said to the outlet...'
Mail Online:

A comment from a Canadian reader below this article sums-up Trudeau's abilities nicely.

"Not only completely useless .....but several generations have to pay for the damage he has done
to the Canadian economy... somehow he has managed to increase the national debt of Canada more
than any other PM in history (5.6%) and that's during peacetime and with no economic downturn..
Canadas gross debt will increase this year by almost $120 billion..
he is a total disaster."

Isn't it strange that whilst the Canadian's Prime Minister was smooshing the crowd at the Gay Pride parade in the above
article, he never told them that he'd acted just like Alabamas Governor -Kay Ivey and Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia
with applying black make-up for a fancy-dress party?

I thought Justin was all about equality and full disclosure, I thought Mr. Trudeau was a leading light in justice for all.
Maybe it was just another example of the young being fooled again.

Quote:Justin Trudeau: My privilege stopped me seeing blackface as racist

'Mr Trudeau is facing an election in October but pressure is mounting following three cases of him wearing racist make-up.
Canada's prime minister has said "the layers of privilege" he has benefited from meant he did not see that dressing up in
blackface was racist.

Justin Trudeau has been speaking after a video showing him in blackface emerged, following the release of images of him
wearing black make-up on two other occasions.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6387]

He said his choices had "hurt people" and that he had not talked about it before because "quite frankly, I was embarrassed".
He added: "It is not something that represents the person I've become, the leader I try to be."
"This is something I deeply, deeply regret," he said.

"Darkening your face - regardless of the context or circumstances - is always unacceptable because of the racist history of
blackface. "I should have understood that then and I never should have done it."...'
Sky News:

"I should have understood that then and I never should have done it." A comment often used when a burglar stands before
a judge, but not whilst he's breaking into a house.

Today's reality -something the MSM will not discuss because it brings them ratings, is simply different from the time of
this party. Justin Trudeau wasn't demeaning people of colour, he was just dressing up to look like someone else for a
shindig
If we're living in a time when one's past is to be held accountable in the present, then somebody better ring Hillary...
and quick!

Why are they calling it Brown Face, I would think it was Black Face,,,,, are trying to lessen the Stupidity of this?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK, I read where this Hypocrite, Liberal/Socialist is now preaching Gun Control to Appease the Looney Left.
Tell them what they want to hear.
Get on your Knees Justin and Do What You Do Best, you little Hypocritical Cock Sucker  tinyok 

Quote:Canada's Trudeau pledges assault rifle ban, pivots campaign amid blackface scandal

Go after you Guns and leave you Totally Defenceless.

Quote:TORONTO (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, embroiled in a blackface picture scandal, on Friday pledged to ban military-style assault rifles in the country’s most ethnically diverse city in a bid to get his campaign back on issue. Source

Make those Criminals Happy, soon only your Muslims will have guns!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-20-2019, 08:05 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, I read where this Hypocrite, Liberal/Socialist is now preaching Gun Control to Appease the Looney Left.
Tell them what they want to hear...

He says things he thinks the young want to hear, not what makes sense as a leader.
(09-20-2019, 09:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: Isn't it strange that whilst the Canadian's Prime Minister was smooshing the crowd at the Gay Pride parade in the above
article, he never told them that he'd acted just like Alabamas Governor -Kay Ivey and Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia
with applying black make-up for a fancy-dress party?

I thought Justin was all about equality and full disclosure, I thought Mr. Trudeau was a leading light in justice for all.
Maybe it was just another example of the young being fooled again.

Quote:Justin Trudeau: My privilege stopped me seeing blackface as racist

'Mr Trudeau is facing an election in October but pressure is mounting following three cases of him wearing racist make-up.
Canada's prime minister has said "the layers of privilege" he has benefited from meant he did not see that dressing up in
blackface was racist.

Justin Trudeau has been speaking after a video showing him in blackface emerged, following the release of images of him
wearing black make-up on two other occasions.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6387]

He said his choices had "hurt people" and that he had not talked about it before because "quite frankly, I was embarrassed".
He added: "It is not something that represents the person I've become, the leader I try to be."
"This is something I deeply, deeply regret," he said.

"Darkening your face - regardless of the context or circumstances - is always unacceptable because of the racist history of
blackface. "I should have understood that then and I never should have done it."...'
Sky News:

"I should have understood that then and I never should have done it." A comment often used when a burglar stands before
a judge, but not whilst he's breaking into a house.

Today's reality -something the MSM will not discuss because it brings them ratings, is simply different from the time of
this party. Justin Trudeau wasn't demeaning people of colour, he was just dressing up to look like someone else for a
shindig
If we're living in a time when one's past is to be held accountable in the present, then somebody better ring Hillary...
and quick!

Explanation: On the issue of this blackface stuff ... Metallica said it best ...

Fire to begin whipping dance of the dead
Blackened is the end
To begin whipping dance of the dead
Fire is the outcome of hypocrisy
Darkest potency
In the exit of humanity
Color our world blackened
Blackened

Personal Disclosure: When everybody is wearing a blackface ... then nobody will be racist anymore.

As for Trudeau [spelling?] all I can say is this fire is the outcome of their hypocrisy! Time to begin whipping dance of the dead I say, as that is where his political career is, dead in the water!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!