Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of Body Experiences
This is a good report by Linda Moulton Howe about "Out of Body" experiences, which is similar to NDE's, but not quite the same thing.
She tells one of her own experiences, and then goes over more that her fans have sent to her.

At or about the 21:00 mark, Linda shows a wispy smoke that entered her room from a previous broadcast that was brought to her attention by someone watching. She brings up the video and shows frame by frame as it enters, and then leaves. It's an interesting discussion for sure.

Have you had an out of body experience?  If so, please share it with us.  If you are a lurker, please join the site and tell us all about it.

Linda talks slow enough for you to change the speed on the video to 1.25 and understand her perfectly and get through it much faster.

Enjoy!  

Not sure what to make of this. The lady is so on point on some things that it's downright scary - if those things could be thought of as scary, anyhow, which they really are not - and on other things she is so far out in left field that the Keyhole satellite wouldn't even be able to find her. I don't know if she is accidentally stumbling on reality while thrashing about and trying to swim in a sea of absurdity, or if she is intentionally being fed fact mixed with heaps and heaps of rancid bullshit.

I'm not going to say much more about it other than to mention that the "field of flowers" she spoke of really is very colorful, but the light is not as bright as it first appears - it's only relatively bright because that place has NO shadows at all. It's not that the light is so bright as to reject shadows, it's that it comes from everywhere, every direction, and so shadows do not exist there.

I'm not intentionally being a cryptic prick, it's just that I don't want to encourage folks to "play with" or "experiment with" things they might not be able to get back from - not that it would be a bad thing to not come back, but that there are folks here who would be counting on them to come back, and might get disappointed and hurt. I won't be party to assisting in that.

Interesting video if one can separate fact from fiction... but I believe there are lots and lots of folks who wouldn't yet be able to. On a positive note, it did give me a heads-up on some things to be on the lookout for that I didn't know.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’