Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
John McAfee,,, isn't he still Hiding somewhere in South America?
smallroflmao
[Image: 59d1a3ae9d5574ae5c2962d16e138979]

Bitcoin shill John McAfee, who's on the run from the law for tax evasion, taunted the U.S. government on Twitter, saying they better leave him alone.

Really, John, you think the US Government is worried about anything you may have?
If they actually wanted you DEAD, a wet team would have been dispatched a long time ago. I suggest you get off the MPVD a psychoactive drug known as Bath Salts. Source

OK, Now for this claim he can take down our Government.

Quote:By CCN Markets: Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

In a dizzying weekend Twitter rant, McAfee claimed that the Department of Justice is compiling a bogus case against him for money-laundering, racketeering, and murder.
Quote:McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

Quote:“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”
“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”
Source

He'll die of Drug Use or in a S. A. prison before the U S Government worries about him.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  You know, it would be really nice if this could be proven with something like a document or email he has.

But his past has been to problematic.

Quote:Is John McAfee Crazy? Source

Quote:The Obscure, Legal Drug That Fuels John McAfee Source
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Wouldn't it be nice if all he said was true?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The guest on We The People Insider today had/has first-hand knowledge of who in government is connected to the Mexican Cartel, and he was involved with the Demo party until something happened that woke him up to what was really happening behind the scenes. He left the party and is now spreading his knowledge with Patriots and all who will listen.

It is a short interview, and very well worth your time to listen. You will understand why the democrats are so against the WALL after hearing this. They lie and tell the public it's because all those people coming in deserve a better life; they play on people's sympathy, but in reality, they are in bed with the cartels and being paid huge bucks!  They don't care about the illegals coming in at all, nor the safety of Americans! 
For the love of God, open your eyes before it's too late!!!!   smallveryupset   Listen to people who know what they're talking about!

Another death of someone in the political realm.   Wow, I think if I were considering getting involved in politics, I'd be having some second thoughts after all these "suicides" and heart attacks.   tinyshocked

In the title below you will notice she is only 32, yet she died of "natural causes".  Yeah, right!   tinysure

Aide to Gov. Gavin Newsom, 32, dies of natural causes

Quote:Chona Sarte, a 32-year-old aide to Gov. Gavin Newsom, died Monday night of natural causes, the governor’s office announced Tuesday.
Sarte, who had a heart condition, served as deputy director of external affairs in the Newsom administration.

Born and raised in Sacramento, Sarte attended Sacramento State for college and UC Davis for her business degree, said Priscilla Cheng, her supervisor in the governor’s office. The only introvert working on team of extroverts, Sarte was a respected and talented colleague, Cheng said.

“She was this smart, intelligent but extremely humble and calming source in the midst of a really busy, high pressure environment,” Cheng said.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov...rylink=cpy
Read more on that story by clicking the title.
In the mean time, here is some info on Gavin Newsom:

Quote:Gavin Christopher Newsom is an American businessman and politician serving as the 49th and current Lieutenant Governor of California since 2011. He previously served as Mayor of San Francisco from 2004 to 2011. Newsom is the Democratic nominee in the 2018 gubernatorial election, after having placed first in the primary held on June 5, 2018.Wikipedia

Oh, and did you know he has close family connections to Pelosi, Brown and the Gettys?  That should answer any questions you  might have.
What did this young woman know that caused her death?

Quote:Gavin Newsom, by blood, marriage and close friendship is related to Pelosi, Brown and the Gettys.  The blood and relationships go back almost 100 years.  Who is Gavin Newsom—the latest in line of Establishment folks running the State and owning the Democrat Party.  Few know how closely related he is to San Fran Nan, or the financial arrangements between the Browns and Newsoms—plus the appointments of the Newson by the Brown family.  A tight knit cabal.

“Moreover, Newsom is succeeding someone who could be considered his quasi-uncle, since his inauguration continues the decades-long saga of four San Francisco families intertwined by blood, by marriage, by money, by culture and, of course, by politics – the Browns, the Newsoms, the Pelosis and the Gettys.

The connections date back at least 80 years, to when Jerry Brown’s father, Pat Brown, ran for San Francisco district attorney, losing in 1939 but winning in 1943, with the help of his close friend and Gavin Newsom’s grandfather, businessman William Newsom.

Ties among the Brown, Newsom, Pelosi and Getty families date back three generations. Click on image for a larger view. Graphic for CALmatters by Nazneen Rydhan-Foster.

Fast forward two decades. Gov. Pat Brown’s administration developed Squaw Valley for the 1960s winter Olympics and afterward awarded a concession to operate it to William Newsom and his partner, John Pelosi.
Money and political power for almost 100 years!  Thought you should know the connections.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capolit...he-family/
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
The Browns, the Newsoms, the Pelosi's and the Gettys. The New World Order, Elites will never be implicated in her Death or anyone else's, (like the Clintons) they Own that cities Law Enforcement and they Own That State.
(06-13-2019, 05:47 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
The Browns, the Newsoms, the Pelosi's and the Gettys. The New World Order, Elites will never be implicated in her Death or anyone else's, (like the Clintons) they Own that cities Law Enforcement and they Own That State.

Thing is the members of NWO like to have there faces seen but there deeds hidden in dark dark places. How many other members of the NWO hide in the darkness. Trump has started to shine a light into the dark places, that will not be tolerated.
Clinton, Pelosi, ect are only the puppets, the big question is who are the puppet masters
Listen to a Secret Service tell stories from the days when Bill Clinton was POTUS. He gives us the dirt on Killary.   minusculebiggrin 
Anyone who still thinks she deserved to win in 2016 really needs to hear this so you can open your eyes to see what the rest of us saw long ago.

Lots of GREAT information in this video that people should hear, especially when they get into the topic of vaccines and what they are teaching kids in school.

Do you care enough to spend 1.5 hours learning the truth so your children can have a good future?

Whoa!  Watchdog finds that Israel has nearly 100 nukes!   tinywhat 

Q said "Israel would be last", referring to which country we (U.S) would tackle last.  Let's get through cleaning out Iran, then we'll deal with Israel next.  We're getting there.

This is a subject most of you here on RN can sink your teeth into.  It's an in-depth report on The Secret Space Program written by our beloved Neon Revolt.
As usual, it's long, so grab a drink, sit back and enjoy.   tinybiggrin 

Quote:This article has taken me a while… because I wanted to make sure I did the subject justice.

What follows is pretty mind-bending, but important to keep in mind and consider, moving forward. Just know that in the end, regardless of where you land in relation to this subject… Everything Is Going to Be Okay. Keep an open mind, and if this ends up like reading an alternate history, that’s because… it largely is.

With that in mind, do me a favor and try to reconcile this Q posts from a while back…

[Image: firefox_2019-06-22_18-57-50.png]

With this Q post:

[Image: firefox_2019-06-22_18-57-06.png]

In the first post, Q almost sounds sarcastic. But let me ask you this:

Is sarcasm a common characteristic of Q’s posts?
Didn’t think so.
Strictly speaking, Q didn’t answer “no” in post #376. All he said was “What do you think?” And while we’re tempted to maybe, upon first glance, read sarcasm into that bit of text, I don’t think that’s the intended meaning, especially when you take Q’s later answer, in drop 2222, into consideration.

If you ask me, I think Q was dodging the question in the earlier drop. Answering a question with a question, instead of a simple “yes” or “no” is a common-enough rhetorical dodge. And while at the time there were stories circulating about UFOs that certainly were intended as a distraction (take, for instance, this story), that doesn’t mean that the “source material” for said distraction is false…

Now, color your understanding of everything with this subsequent Qdrop, and really try to wrap your head around the implications of what it means:

[Image: firefox_2019-06-22_18-59-31.png]

Quote:Programs exist that are outside of public domain.

This is what I want to focus on tonight: the Secret Space Program (or SSP for short), and all the questions swirling around it. For as we know, Trump is big on creating the “Space Force…”

But what if he wasn’t so much creating it, as much as disclosing the existence of what was already in place?

And if this program already exists… the biggest question you can ask with regards to it is…

Why?

Read the full article:  Majestic 12, the Secret Space Program, and The Wilson Memo. Deeper Disclosures
The images don't seem to be showing.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-28-2019, 06:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: The images don't seem to be showing.

I noticed that, I went to the source page and read the article.
Interesting.
(06-28-2019, 06:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: The images don't seem to be showing.

They are showing on my screen.  Hmmm... that's strange.   minusculethinking 

Yeah, just click on the link and read it from the article page.  Worth the time.
Here is a case showing the evils that go on in the Children's Service Dept. in Colorado. 
This woman has a special needs child that was removed from her home using false allegations; she has the documentation to prove it.  It's really horrific learning how they operate and knowing it could happen to anyone with kids.

I suggest if you have children, give this a listen, and if you have any money to spare, please donate to her gofundme account to pay the lawyer who is helping to get her son back.   https://www.gofundme.com/bring-michael--...his-family

It's very disturbing what this department is doing, especially with us learning how they are front and center of being involved in child trafficking. 

Q is back, and in a big way.   Neon Revolt breaks all the "crumbs" (posts) down for us, and as always, go that extra mile down the rabbit hole to make intriguing connections to others. Lots of connections with Epstein in this one.

I won't post any of the article, just click on the link and enjoy.   tinybiggrin

Really good show today from InTheMatrixx and Shady Groove.  They show lots of connections to other famous/important people with Jeffrey Epstein, if you're interested.

(07-13-2019, 03:18 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Really good show today from InTheMatrixx and Shady Groove.  They show lots of connections to other famous/important people with Jeffrey Epstein, if you're interested.

@"Mystic Wanderer"   minusculethumbsup2 you beat me to it.
(07-13-2019, 04:56 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"   minusculethumbsup2 you beat me to it.

Really?  That makes me happy!  smallgreenbananadancer

So glad I've introduced some channels here that people actually listen to.
The blackout in NYC last night has all kinds of dots pointing to this being a White Hat OP.

How is it that power is out all around, but the American Flag is still shining bright?  Have you seen this picture? Sorry, I don't have it to share; saw it in a Twitter thread.

Anyway, just look at these interesting connections and tell me this is just a coincidence.  There are more, but I don't have the pictures to share. But, this should be enough to tell you this isn't some random manhole fire, right?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6051]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6052]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I haven't posted a video by Katie G. in a while, so here is one she just published today. It goes over the children from the "Save the Littles" website that Q posted, and also the "Wheels Up".  You know Katie, she always takes a good deep dive into the posts and makes connections to other things.  I love her work.   tinybiggrin 

Warning! This article is very disturbing!    https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@jimble/pi...connection
In the more recent Q drops/posts/crumbs from yesterday, they seem to be suggesting to the Anons that the blackout the other day in NYC was a black hat OP possibly using the tunnels underground to get to Epstein, who is now a liability for them.

The question I have is, who started the tunnel fire? Was it the white hats to prevent them from advancing, or the black hats to create a diversion using the police manpower to keep things under control? 

Anyway, the reason I watch several different people who decode the Q drops is because they all bring things the others don't. You can learn a lot by following several different people.

This video is from IPOT. He is a very good decoder. He mentions the connections to the number 42 during the blackout that I mentioned previously.