Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Stay up to date on the REAL truth in the news...

I haven't shared a video by You Are Free TV in a while, so I think it's time to bring her news stories to you guys/gals.  She covers a lot of important topics in this video that you won't hear on others, so give it a listen.

I'm upset that President Trump gave our country 90 days to have 5G rolled out country-wide.  It's just plain scary! But, guess what! His Maralargo Estate is exempt from getting it. 

SAY WHAT?!!   tinysurprised

This is a very serious concern to me.  Why is his estate exempt, but he's forcing the rest of us to be exposed to it?
Well, the good news is, CaravanToMidnight.com sells pendants that create a shield around your body to protect you from the harmful EMF, if you wish to buy something. I believe the price was $35 when I last looked. I also think I'm going to be investing in more orgonite pyramids.

Quote:'I LOVE YOU' NXIVM sex cult actress Allison Mack weeps as she sings love song for ‘leader’ Keith Raniere
on his birthday in creepy video footage

The bizarre footage, obtained by Sun Online, shows the actress - who pleaded guilty this week to racketeering
charges - crying as she sings to Raniere "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"

'Sex cult actress Allison Mack breaks down in tears as she sings a bizarre love song for leader Keith Raniere
on his birthday in this creepy video footage obtained by Sun Online. The former Smallville star, who earlier this
week pleaded guilty to her involvement in the sinister NXIVM group in which women were branded on their groins,
can be seen teary-eyed and struggling to keep a hold of her emotions as she performs a version of  "I Love You
More Than You'll Ever Know" by Donny Hathaway.

Raniere, currently in jail facing a slew of federal charges including sex trafficking, can be seen in the audience
watching the a cappella performance, which took place around the same time she began recruiting women for
DOS - a secretive master-slave sect at the heart of NXIVM.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5618]

In the video, Mack is barefoot and wearing a loose white dress as she sings of her love for the cult leader with a
group of backing singers. The actress, currently facing up to 40 years in prison, then breaks down in tears as she
sings: "I am only flesh and blood but I can be anything you demand."

Frank Parlato, who first published the video on his blog Frank Report, said the footage was taken around the same
time that Mack began her "criminal behaviours".

Earlier this week Mack confessed to being part of DOS, admitting that she kept a "slave" and instructed women in
the group "to perform services for me." Prosecutors allege that women in DOS were kept on starvation diets and
groomed to have sex with Raniere. Former members of DOS have told how they were held down while they were
branded with Raniere's and Mack's initials with a cauterizing iron.

They were also forced to hand over damaging collateral such as naked pictures, confessions and financial information
- as well as have sex with Raniere. Parlato told Sun Online: "This performance takes place on Raniere's birthday during
the 2016 Vanguard Week, an annual event dedicated to him, and you can see she is deeply moved.

"She's singing these words that are especially meaningful to him - and I think what is particularly intriguing about the video
is that it was taken in 2016. By then DOS had begun. "When she pleaded guilty this past week she admitted that her
criminal behaviours began about this time.

"So her singing barefoot in front of Raniere shows the depth of her complete integration into the cult of Keith Raniere."
Parlato, who first exposed the branding and worked tirelessly to expose the cult, says it's a huge turn around for the star,
who has now publicly turned against her once beloved master.

"She has made a 100 percent denunciation of Raniere now but that could be based on practical considerations," he said.
"He is going to go to prison for a very long time - she is facing a shorter or longer time depending on how much help she
provides to the prosecution. "She has signed a 10 page cooperation agreement with the US government to help their
prosecution against the remaining defendants - including Raniere.

"I think the turning point for a lot of his supporters was when the government discovered a hard drive at his home containing
explicit pictures of a 15-year-old Mexican girl. "When that evidence came in everyone gave up on Raniere - including Allison.
She knew that she didn't want to go down with the ship."

Parlato also revealed how he and actress Catherine Oxenburg - whose daughter India was also part of NXIVM and DOS
- repeatedly begged Mack to leave the group, before there were any arrests - but she refused.
"I believe Allison was both a perpetrator and a victim -  if she hadn't come into the path of Keith Raniere she would have
continued with her acting, had her on TV show maybe even gone into movies.

"Now she's lost everything. But at the end of the day both Catherine Oxenburg and I reached out to her repeatedly and implored
her to leave before any arrests were made - or before anybody knew about the branding.
"She ignored all my calls and refused to communicate with me but I sent her messages repeatedly.
"Catherine and I talked to her manager. We had a long two hour conversation with her to try and persuade her to get out.
"If she had left then I don't think she would have been arrested - India Oxenberg left at that time and agreed to testify for the
prosecution and she avoided arrest."

Mack, who pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges — including extortion and forced labour - is now
facing a maximum 40 year sentence but she's more likely to get around five years, according to Parlato.
Then he believes the-once successful Hollywood actress will try to reinvent her career.

"The maximum sentence is 40 years but she won't get that - she's more likely to get around three to five based on US sentencing
guidelines for the crimes she has confessed to and her lack of criminal background," he said...'

TheSun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Did you hear about the woman who, according to news sources, was obsessed with the Columbine School shooting that was on her way there (they think)? 
IPOT discusses this in the first part of the video.  What do YOU think?

This video by InTheMatrixxx shows the press conference AG Barr gave this morning, then the guys discuss it.  THEN... they show some footage that hasn't been seen until now about the Notre Dame fire.

MUST SEE!!!!!!

AGT International – The Clinton Foundation Scandal Worse Than Uranium One – Covered Up by FBI/DOJ Before 2016 Election –
Part XIII

The Clinton Scandal that was covered up by the FBI/DOJ runs deep.  The Gateway Pundit has published a series of articles going into detail of what occurred.

Links to the previous articles are included in this one so you can catch up.

Quote:In 2016 the DOJ/FBI suppressed and buried a criminal investigation involving the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation and donors to the Foundation. The investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US Homeland Security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election by a company named AGT International.

The DOJ terminated its internal investigation in 2016 despite clear and irrefutable evidence of criminal activity and hid this investigation from the public!

This Clinton Foundation scandal is similar to the Foundation’s Uranium One scandal and maybe worse due to the ITAR classified technology involved.

Sounds like information the public needs to know, right?  We MUST all learn who is involved so we don't trust these people and allow them back in office again, and to learn how things are done behind the scenes.

Click here
RedPill78 had a fascinating guest on his show last night for the first half, and then the second half he had Quite Frankly on.
It's the fist guest I want to share with you (although I do appreciate Quite Frankly too. He has his own great show).

This man, Eliahi Priest, has worked in some VERY high up positions in spying organizations. He talks about the Tesla technology that he KNOWS we already have available, and more. Sorry, I've slept since I watched it, so I can't remember it all, but it was all really interesting.

Here for your viewing pleasure is RedPill78.

Q told us (or asked the question) in post 3028 that RR (Rod Rosenstein) would be departing after the Mueller report was released, and now he is. 
https://qmap.pub/

By Devlin Barrett and
Matt Zapotosky
April 29 at 6:19 PM

Quote:Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein — whose tumultuous two years as the No. 2 Justice Department official were marked by battles over the special-counsel probe of President Trump — submitted a resignation letter Monday indicating he will leave the job in two weeks.

Rosenstein’s departure had been expected since the beginning of the year, but the date was repeatedly pushed back as special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wound down his investigation and compiled a report detailing his findings.

Since his first days on the job, Rosenstein’s role in the Trump administration was controversial, from the firing of FBI Director James B. Comey in May 2017 to the conclusion by Rosenstein and Attorney General William P. Barr that there was not sufficient evidence for an obstruction-of-justice case against the president.

In his resignation letter to Trump, Rosenstein praised the president for his personal charm and policy goals.

“As I submit my resignation effective on May 11, I am grateful to you for the opportunity to serve; for the courtesy and humor you often display in our personal conversations; and for the goals you set in your inaugural address: patriotism, unity, safety, education, and prosperity, because ‘a nation exists to serve its citizens,’ ” Rosenstein wrote.

He ended his letter with a sentence that asserted the Justice Department’s independence, before closing with a phrase from Trump’s campaign: “We keep the faith, we follow the rules, and we always put America first.”

The resignation letter was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

Watch a video on the Source Page.

Next on the list is bringing in Comey to testify. I believe that happens in a couple of weeks.  What I'm waiting on is the Declas of the FISA. The dominoes will begin to fall quickly once it's released.
People are beginning to take QAnon seriously. Apparently whoever was in charge of this event has followed Q long enough to know they are real.   GREAT!   minusculeclap

James Comey QAnon conspiracy theory sabotages school fundraiser

[Image: Trump_Russia_Probe_77363.jpg-9de8e_c0-11...9da2af6339]

Quote:Officials in a small Northern California community say an online conspiracy that started with a tweet from former FBI Director James Comey forced them to cancel an annual school fundraiser out of safety concerns.

The cancellation by a school foundation in Grass Valley, north of Sacramento, occurred after Comey participated in the Twitter hashtag trend #FiveJobsIHad, The Sacramento Bee reported.

A QAnon conspiracy theorist rearranged the letters in Comey’s tweet to spell “five jihads” and grouped the first letters of each of the jobs he listed - grocery store clerk, vocal soloist for church weddings, chemist, strike-replacement high school teacher and “FBI director, interrupted” - to spell GVCSF, the initials of the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation.

“In the current political and social climate, schools and communities must take into consideration matters never before imagined,” the festival’s organizers said in a statement last week announcing they were scuttling the event scheduled for this weekend.
Foundation president Wendy Willoughby said a barrage of questions from across the country quickly followed with people trying to find out if it was a legitimate foundation and from others who were concerned.

“They felt we were being targeted by Comey and that they alerted us to the disastrous event that would befall the festival,” Willoughby said. “Many put up videos (or) went to photos on our website - there were photos of our children. It became very personal, very frightening.”

Grass Valley and Nevada County authorities determined the event was not under threat, but organizers held firm to the cancellation out of what they said was “an abundance of caution.”

“In today’s world, based on recent events, regardless if it is debunked … it mobilizes unstable people to take action,” Willoughby said. “How do you contend with a threat that you don’t even know is there?”

Better safe than sorry, right?
HUGE Q PROOF TODAY...

DECLAS MARKER! Future proves past! #Qproof soon!
Barr Announces Edward O'Callaghan As Acting Deputy Attorney General https://twitter.com/thejusticedept/status/1126975386485710856?s=21 …

FLASHBACK! May 22, 2018:
FBI, DOJ to brief lawmakers on handling of Russia probe on Thursday https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-doj-to-brief-lawmakers-on-handling-of-russia-probe-on-thursday …

Q knew a year ago, and so did we (Anons). Lots of Q one year Deltas coming out now.

So, now that Ed O'Callaghan has been named acting deputy AG, and if we go by the Q post, it means DECLAS of the Fisa Reports is next!   tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5741]

Everything Q has told us (except some needed misinformation to throw off the enemy reading the 8Chan board) is now coming to pass, as you will see in the video below.

There is hope for the world. Hang in there people, it's happening!

Remember that story about an event that was cancelled because of an Anon post on Twitter?  I thought I had it in this thread, but I must have posted it in a different one.

Well, anyway, IPOT talks about it in this video and shows where pipe bombs were discovered later in a woman's home. Did the Anon's help to prevent a FF?  It appears they may have.

@"Mystic Wanderer" Thanks, that was interesting.
IPOT has some good videos.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
InTheMatrixx and Shady Grooove expose some "fake maga" accounts on Twitter/social media in this video at the beginning with documented proof, then they go into a deep dive and show the connections that NXIVM has to members in our government and "elite" bloodlines, including Killary. No surprise there, if you've been following my threads.

If you follow Q it is important to watch this video so you will know who the "fakers" are. Be careful who you follow.

ETA: In this original post, I pointed out that Neon Revolt had been shown to be a part of the group of MAGA Coalition, AKA: Fake MAGA.  He has since posted a rebuttal against this claim.  I believe him.  I've always loved his in-depth work, and I think he brings really good information out to people searching for truth. Best advice I can give is, be your own judge. Just know that certain people have infiltrated the Q movement to cause divide. That's not what Q is about.
This might not be anything, but it sure does strike me as odd to have so many deaths in law enforcement and political jobs all happening so close together. Could someone be closing loose ties, or are these people taking their life because they were involved in something illegal and they knew they were about to get caught?  You be the judge.

Two former senators shot dead in their homes, one in Arkansas and one in Oklahoma. NYPD Dep chief allegedly shot himself just days before retirement, and also a NYPD Detective's body was found after he went missing.

The following is taken from Corey's Digs on Twitter:

1.  Randolph Co. residents shocked by death of former State Sen. Collins-Smith
Quote:A homicide investigation that's rattled Randolph County is under way after human remains were found outside former State Senator Linda Collins-Smith's Pocahontas home Tuesday, June 4.

The state GOP confirmed Collins-Smith died, however, Arkansas State Police did not officially confirm the identity of the remains as her until Thursday morning.

2.  Former Oklahoma state senator found dead in Norman home

Quote:Frm OK Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead of an apparent gunshot wound inside his home. Police say the case remains under investigation and that they are working with the medical examiner’s office to determine the exact cause and manner of his death.

3.  NYPD Chief Kills Himself Just Days Before Retirement

Quote:NEW YORK — Deputy Chief Steven Silks was pronounced dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound Wednesday evening.

Silks was off-duty and located near Burns Street and 69th Avenue in Queens.

4.  Missing NYPD homicide detective Joe Calabrese found dead of suicide at Brooklyn beach

Quote:A massive manhunt for a veteran homicide detective who disappeared Thursday ended in tragedy when he was found dead in a suicide at a Brooklyn beach, multiple law enforcement sources said.

The body of Joe Calabrese, 58, was discovered in bushes in Plumb Beach with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, police sources said. The grim discovery came a day after another NYPD officer, Deputy Chief Steven Silks, died by suicide in his car in a Queens parking lot.

5. Ex-N.J. mayor missing in Vermont left suicide note with family, police say
Quote:The former New Jersey mayor who state police have been searching for sent a suicide note to his brother before going missing in Vermont, according to the police chief of his hometown.
Brian Brady, 57, of Ringwood, New Jersey, was last seen around the Champlain Bridge in Addison, according to Vermont State Police. Troopers found an abandoned car there that Brady had rented in his home state, a news release said. He was reported missing Thursday.

I found this information regarding Linda Collins Smith and what she was investigating.  Anything having to do with children, you can bet your sweet bippy the road leads to the Clinton Swamp Creatures.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5888]

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
It's not Odd, it is the Elites Covering Their Tracks as my husband says, Leave NO Loss Ends.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ahh... I knew the Clintons had their fingers in this. Although it doesn't mention their names, I've seen enough deep digging by other researchers showing that, where children are involved, the Clintons are there at the top waiting to get their share of green paper.

Quote:A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected.

CD Media has much more information to release but we are in the process of verifying the information first. Please check back for further developments.

Judges in Arkansas?  Wonder who appointed them?  I really don't even have to waste my time looking into this; it's pretty obvious.
Another one to add to the list.  A member on social media said there had been 14 deaths in 3 days, but I've only seen the ones I've posted here.

WTH is going on?   tinybighuh 

Quote:Philadelphia Deputy Sheriff, Dante Austin, was found dead in his office Friday.
Sources confirmed to FOX 29 Austin took his own life.

Austin, 27, was the first openly gay deputy sheriff and spearheaded many of the department's LGBTQ outreach efforts.

"This is a tragedy for the sheriff's office, Deputy Austin's family and the local LGBTQ community," Sheriff Jewell Williams said.

Austin had been with the sheriff's office since 2013 and was an Army veteran.

Source
And....

ANOTHER!  Except this one was close to the Clintons.  Did they have this done because he knew too much, or was it someone on the other side draining the swamp?   minusculethinking 

Quote:Hillary Clinton ‏Verified account @HillaryClinton

We lost my brother Tony last night. It’s hard to find words, my mind is flooded with memories of him today. When he walked into a room he’d light it up with laughter. He was kind, generous, & a wonderful husband to Megan & father to Zach, Simon, & Fiona. We’ll miss him very much.

Here is a story about Tony from 2015: Hillary Clinton's brother landed lucrative gold-mining permit in Haiti after Bill Clinton helped country recover from earthquake devastation
Some interesting tweets were posted last night by John McAfee.  He's the owner of the McAfee anti-virus software and he's a billionaire.
He said "they" are coming after him on false charges, and he states he will be releasing names of some corrupt players, and then if they try to kill him, he has a dead-man's switch that will name all names and details of their involvement in crimes.

Instead of trying to post all his tweets, I'm posting this video by IPOT where he goes over the tweets at the 3:12 mark.

(IPOT goes on to discuss some dog tweets that have a coded message of some kind. You need to see his previous videos to understand what he's referring to.)