Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MP Hanif Bali said his country
Mr.Hanif Bali has actually seen the Light! He has spoken the Truth!
Who is Listen?

Quote:Sweden Has Become for Jihadis 'What Argentina Was for Nazis' - MP
I think everyone here will agree.
The Beautiful Culture and Peoples of Sweden have been Betrayed for Years by their Politicians.
Quote:Swedish Moderate Party MP Hanif Bali said his country's politicians should apologise to the people for not legislating against terrorism several years ago. Now it's already too late, he said, while comparing Sweden to a haven for jihadists.

During a televised debate on jihadis retuning to Sweden, Moderate MP Hanif Bali has lashed out against the government's passive attitude toward extremism and the lax laws allowing terrorists to go unpunished.

"These [jihadist] trips have been happening for several years now, but you haven't done anything", Bali told Green Party spokesman Rasmus Ling, whose party has been part of the Swedish government during Europe's migrant crisis and enacted laws that led to the current situation.

Bali called it offensive that there are people whose parents have been slaughtered by terrorists and who are stuck in refugee camps in Syria, and Sweden chooses to take care of terrorists instead.
Source
Now, I have to ask, well the People of Sweden Hate him for speaking the Truth as they do POTUS Trump here in America.
I don't think they will.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]