Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Five Dead in Shooting in Aurora, IL
Sigh...  These bad actors don't care how many people die just to get a point across.  What do I mean, you ask?

The Demos are upset about President Trump signing their agreement and then also declaring a State of Emergency to fund the wall.
So now he can get the rest of the money he needs for the wall from other sources, and it also gives him a way to go around certain blocks that was in the agreement.

Nancy Pelosi came on immediately afterwards and made a speech declaring that guns were the real emergency, and when the next democrat president was put into power, they would declare an emergency to take all our guns away.

Really Nancy? Are you ready for civil war?  Do you think you would be safe to step out in public if you try to take our guns?

Well, I'm sure you wouldn't care if half the country killed each other so you could make room for all your illegals, right? 
Hmm... maybe that's their plan.   tinybighuh  Guess we'll just have to make sure a Democrat is never elected as POTUS again!   tinytongue 

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said President Trump’s plan to use a national emergency declaration to unilaterally provide federal funding for a border wall would set a precedent Republicans may come to regret.

Democrats, she said, could use it later to enact their own priorities, such as increasing gun control.

"Why don't you declare that a national emergency? I wish you would,” Pelosi during a press conference Thursday, noting it was the one-year anniversary of the high school shooting in Parkland, Fla., that killed 17 students and staff. “But a Democratic president can do that.”

Democrats may try to block Trump’s national emergency declaration in court. They may also pass a resolution stopping the move. Pelosi said Democrats are “reviewing our options,” depending on what, exactly, Trump says he is going to do.

Earlier Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Trump informed him he would sign a border security and spending measure that provides $1.375 billion of the $5.7 billion Trump is seeking for structural barriers along the southern border. McConnell said Trump would declare a national emergency to acquire more funding beyond what is in the legislation.

“Republicans should have some dismay about the door they are opening,” Pelosi said.

So, after her speech on us needing gun control, of course today we had a shooting in Aurora, IL, that left five people dead.  How convenient!
I don't mean to make light of the lives that were lost. My prayers and condolences go out to the family and friends of those lost.
My point is the timing.

Quote:Five people have been confirmed dead in the Aurora, Illinois, shooting, Chief of Police Kristen Ziman said at a news conference.
Ziman confirmed that the shooter was also killed.

The suspect in the Friday shooting at a manufacturing plant in Aurora is dead, two federal law enforcement officials tell CNN.

Q said there could be many FFs over the next 10 days, so he warned us to "See something, Say something".

Post #2726  https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c8dea2 No.5185527
[Image: fold.png]
Feb 15 2019 05:11:04 (EST)

Be alert next 10 days.
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
Q

Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe fellow Patriots.
Update:     Man shoots five colleagues dead after being sacked from job of 15 years

Quote:A gunman opened fire at an Illinois factory just after receiving notice of termination from his job there on Friday, killing five fellow workers and wounding five policemen before he was slain by police (REUTERS)

“May God bless the brave law enforcement officers who continue to run toward danger,” Illinois governor J.B. Pritzker said at a news conference.
John Probst, an employee at the Henry Pratt Co. in Aurora, told ABC7 that he ran out of the back door as the shooting unfolded on Friday afternoon.
“What I saw was the guy running down the aisle with a pistol with a laser on it,” he said.
Mr Probst said he was not hurt but that another colleague was “bleeding pretty bad”.

“It’s a shame that mass shootings such as this have become commonplace in our country.

“It’s a shame that a cold and heartless offender would be so selfish as to think he has the right to take an innocent life,” Aurora mayor Richard Irvin said.

Mr Trump tweeted his thanks to law enforcement officers in Aurora and offered his condolences to the victims and their families. “America is with you,” he said

The shooting at this point doesn't appear to have any suspicious mind control properties behind it, but the story is being reported by Yahoo News, so I'll give it a few days and see if anything interesting comes to the surface.

If it was just a coincidence that it happened the day after Nancy's speech, then they just got lucky this time that they didn't have to wake up one of their sleepers to do a shooting event.

I still feel like there is more to this story than we know yet.   Stay tuned.
It's still seems more than a coincidence that 'Q' warns of false-flags coming soon,
Nancy Pelosi pushing the gun-ownership narrative and then five people are shot
in the paltry excuse of the suspect being laid-off from work.

If this had been a school-shooting, the kid could be argued to have been in a
snowflake-offended state and if it had been a Muslim extremist, the focus would
have been radicalisation via the internet and Mosques.

In this particular situation, the 'problem' that could be debated is that the suspect
merely owned on and that's where Pelosi's gang are aiming.
Taking the guns.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-16-2019, 05:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's still seems more than a coincidence that 'Q' warns of false-flags coming soon,
Nancy Pelosi pushing the gun-ownership narrative and then five people are shot
in the paltry excuse of the suspect being laid-off from work.

If this had been a school-shooting, the kid could be argued to have been in a
snowflake-offended state and if it had been a Muslim extremist, the focus would
have been radicalisation via the internet and Mosques.

In this particular situation, the 'problem' that could be debated is that the suspect
merely owned on and that's where Pelosi's gang are aiming.
Taking the guns.

Great observation @"BIAD".   

Thanks for that!