The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
More to the Point.
[Image: empire-actor.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
[Image: reverse-racism.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

smallrofl smallrofl
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I figured there was some deep connections to K. Harris with J. Smollett, and here it is. Turns out Harris is Jussie's aunt. 

Well, imagine that! 

Quote:But, who is Jussie Smollett’s mother? Well, her maiden name is Janet Harris, now named Janet Smollett, who is actually Jussie Smollett’s mother, and her sister is Kamala Harris, and this is far less than six degrees of separation everyone, this is direct family. Coincidence? No, we don’t believe in those.

Read the full article here: Kamala Harris releases Statement after Jussie Smollett Arrest Amidst Exposed Family Ties
(02-24-2019, 05:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I figured there was some deep connections to K. Harris with J. Smollett, and here it is. Turns out Harris is Jussie's aunt. 

Well, imagine that! 

Quote:But, who is Jussie Smollett’s mother? Well, her maiden name is Janet Harris, now named Janet Smollett, who is actually Jussie Smollett’s mother, and her sister is Kamala Harris, and this is far less than six degrees of separation everyone, this is direct family. Coincidence? No, we don’t believe in those.

Read the full article here: Kamala Harris releases Statement after Jussie Smollett Arrest Amidst Exposed Family Ties

Some are saying it's a 4Chan hoax.

False Conspiracy Theory Ties Kamala Harris To Jussie Smollett Attack Hoax.        Link:

But... they would say that!
(02-24-2019, 06:48 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 05:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I figured there was some deep connections to K. Harris with J. Smollett, and here it is. Turns out Harris is Jussie's aunt. 

Well, imagine that! 

Some are saying it's a 4Chan hoax.

False Conspiracy Theory Ties Kamala Harris To Jussie Smollett Attack Hoax.        Link:

But... they would say that!

Of course they would say that. The people on 4Chan are pretty good researchers from what I hear, and "they" especially would say it's a lie since she is running for President.  This could take her out of the race all by itself.  

I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything further is dug up on this.
(02-24-2019, 03:52 PM)BIAD Wrote:
smallrofl smallrofl
My husband just said he would have kicked his ass For Free, That's Right No Charge and while wearing his MAGA Hat!

[Image: a97d3c89606f78d9c82d3872e7b6159a8fc33100...2ab4b8.jpg]
Just wondering how long it will be before they start killing people and blaming it on the white heteros

Quote:TRANSGENDER ACTIVIST ACCUSED OF BURNING DOWN OWN HOME IN HATE CRIME HOAX

10:13 AM 02/25/2019 | US
David Krayden | Ottawa Bureau Chief

Police have reportedly arrested a Jackson, Michigan transgender and gay rights activist for allegedly burning down his own home.
Authorities accuse Nikki Joly, who organized a series of pro-LGBTQ events and initiatives in the socially conservative town, of intentionally setting fire to their own residence in 2017, The Detroit News reported Monday. Five pets perished in the inferno and the FBI investigated the incident as a hate crime, given that Joly had allegedly received threats prior to the fire.
But a police report indicates that Joly was looking for further publicity to advance his cause.
The arrest has shocked locals on both sides of the LGBTQ rights issue, especially in the wake of actor Jussie Smollett being accused of staging his own hate crime in order to promote his career. (RELATED: Jussie Smollett’s Legal Team Won’t Admit He Isn’t A Victim)
[img=772x0]https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/GettyImages-1069338046-e1550773527188.jpg[/img]Jussie Smollett speaks at the Children’s Defense Fund California’s 28th Annual Beat The Odds Awards at Skirball Cultural Center on Dec. 6, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images)
Joly has been celebrated in the local LGBTQ community for helping build a gay community center, organizing a gay pride parade and advocating for a municipal ordinance forbidding discrimination based on sexual orientation. Joly was even named Citizen of the Year, The News notes.
“It’s embarrassing? How do you do it to the community you have put so much effort into helping?” Travis Trombley, who is homosexual, asked The News. (RELATED: Here’s. A List Of Hoax Hate Crimes In The Trump Era)
[img=772x0]https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Rally-against-Transgender-Policy-1.jpg[/img]People rally to protest the Trump administration’s reported transgender proposal to narrow the definition of gender to male or female at birth, at City Hall in New York City, U.S., Oct. 24, 2018. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
But police investigating the charge offered a possible motive.
According to a police report, referenced by the News, two members of the St. John’s United Church of Christ, where the gay community center is located, believe that Joly was anxious to generate more news about LGBTQ rights. Barbara Shelton and Bobby James say Joly was visibly disappointed that the 2017 Jackson Pride Parade and Festival did not generate more publicity — good or bad.
According to Metro News, investigator Aaron Grove, who interrogated Shelton and James, said the pair described Joly as “very deceptive” and possessing “layers of manipulation.”
Joly had just been married before the fire, and the two were the recipients of $58,000 in fundraising from supporters, Metro News noted
source
(02-19-2019, 11:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Hands up if you know the difference between fantasy and reality...? Jussie, put your hand down.

Quote:Quinto would later speak out about the attack on Smollett, saying: 'I was absolutely enraged by the injustice and the
senselessness of such violence. but i was also vividly reminded that we MUST continue our fight for equality and
acceptance at every turn in this country and in this world. 

MailOnline:

Here's a news flash for the uneducated - you can't make ANYONE "accept" you, or indeed make them accept anything at all. You can fight for acceptance all day long, and it ain't gonna happen, because people are people. For example, I'm an asshole. I've come to terms with that fact, but at no point do I try to force anyone at all to "accept" that fact. I don't care whether they do or not. It doesn't affect ME in the slightest whether I'm accepted or not. Of course, there is an argument to be made that forcing folks to accept my asshole-ish-ness has the potential to spoil all the fun of being an asshole, so there is that to consider.

Likewise, gay folks don't need anyone else to validate their gay-ness. Why would they? Do what you do, and who really gives a shit?.. unless you're planning on getting jiggy with it on the courthouse lawn in the public square. There might be a problem with that, but then that would be an asshole move, and you would then be horning in on MY turf, which is never a good idea.

So just be you, and consider that the world can go to hell if they don't like it.

Now, in another, but probably related thought, this WAS a "hate crime", as hate crimes are defined. I don't care what the Chicago PD says, it was. It was a "hate crime", which makes it far, far worse than a run of the mill crime. I mean, crimes have degrees, y'know? For example, a "hate crime" involving an actual murder is exponentially worse than just a standard, run of the mill murder, because it makes the victim exponentially deader than just average dead. 

This was a crime in that Illinois law against filing false police reports is a Class IV Felony. Furthermore, it was aggravated by a motivation based upon hate of Trump supporters. That, boys and girls, is a "class" of people, and crimes directed at a class of folk are bad, very bad. Further aggravating the crime is that the class of people is defined solely by their political ideology, which, again, is considered bad, very bad, by the US Justice System.

This makes it an aggravated hate crime. The bullshit about it being because of his salary is just the Chicago PD blowing smoke up our asses in order to protect one of their own, a "Progressive" intent on perpetrating hate crimes against an innocent political class that he happens to be opposed to.

Kinda like folks who are opposed to gay folks go around constantly not accepting them. It's kinda their thing - they get up in the morning and say to themselves "Self, what are you gonna do today?", and then answer themselves saying "Well, I figure I'll concentrate all day long on not accepting gay folks, that's all I've got on my calendar for today."

I've never figured out why gays give anti-gays that much power over them. Who gives a shit what other folks think? Certainly not enough to let an opposing attitude ruin your day.

And another thing - every idiot in America KNOWS, without a doubt, that Chicago is NOT "MAGA Country". Chicago concentrates mostly on trying to make America NOT great, so how would it suddenly and without warning become otherwise? if every idiot in America knows that, how low does that make the individual, intellectually, who wrote the script for this comedy of errors?

Think about that a while... if you can spring any thinking time out of the scheduled "not acceptance of gay folks", that is...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-21-2019, 07:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: Normally at this point, the Feds would be involved. He sent a scare-letter to Fox Studious.

SOURCE:

All for money... a disgrace to Chicago and his profession.

Now, that right there is a Federal crime - communing a threat via the US Mail. Furthermore, it's a federal "hate crime", since it was aimed at a protected class of folks - I can't determine if it was perpetrated against gays or Trump supporters, but either way, it was a hate crime directed against a protected class (either political or sexual, I dunno which).

So when is his day in Federal court? The aggravated nature of the crime which makes it a hate crime ought to be good to tack on an extra 20 years in the penitentiary, or maybe give him the chair...

... after all it WAS a "HATE crime", and therefore much, much worse than just a regular old everday run-of-the-mill crime.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-21-2019, 07:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "They won't be able to walk down the streets."    Q

Who? Who won't be able to walk down the streets? And who is going to stop them? I need to know, 'cause I've been know to take a chunk out of the ass of folks who are trying to obstruct free passage of other folks in public thoroughfares. That just ain't cricket - if I can freely make use of public spaces, everyone else can, too. That's why they are called public.

(02-25-2019, 04:48 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just wondering how long it will be before they start killing people and blaming it on the white heteros

Quote:TRANSGENDER ACTIVIST ACCUSED OF BURNING DOWN OWN HOME IN HATE CRIME HOAX

10:13 AM 02/25/2019 | US
David Krayden | Ottawa Bureau Chief

Police have reportedly arrested a Jackson, Michigan transgender and gay rights activist for allegedly burning down his own home.
Authorities accuse Nikki Joly, who organized a series of pro-LGBTQ events and initiatives in the socially conservative town, of intentionally setting fire to their own residence in 2017, The Detroit News reported Monday. Five pets perished in the inferno and the FBI investigated the incident as a hate crime, given that Joly had allegedly received threats prior to the fire.
But a police report indicates that Joly was looking for further publicity to advance his cause.
The arrest has shocked locals on both sides of the LGBTQ rights issue, especially in the wake of actor Jussie Smollett being accused of staging his own hate crime in order to promote his career. (RELATED: Jussie Smollett’s Legal Team Won’t Admit He Isn’t A Victim)
[img=772x0]https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/GettyImages-1069338046-e1550773527188.jpg[/img]Jussie Smollett speaks at the Children’s Defense Fund California’s 28th Annual Beat The Odds Awards at Skirball Cultural Center on Dec. 6, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images)
Joly has been celebrated in the local LGBTQ community for helping build a gay community center, organizing a gay pride parade and advocating for a municipal ordinance forbidding discrimination based on sexual orientation. Joly was even named Citizen of the Year, The News notes.
“It’s embarrassing? How do you do it to the community you have put so much effort into helping?” Travis Trombley, who is homosexual, asked The News. (RELATED: Here’s. A List Of Hoax Hate Crimes In The Trump Era)
[img=772x0]https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Rally-against-Transgender-Policy-1.jpg[/img]People rally to protest the Trump administration’s reported transgender proposal to narrow the definition of gender to male or female at birth, at City Hall in New York City, U.S., Oct. 24, 2018. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
But police investigating the charge offered a possible motive.
According to a police report, referenced by the News, two members of the St. John’s United Church of Christ, where the gay community center is located, believe that Joly was anxious to generate more news about LGBTQ rights. Barbara Shelton and Bobby James say Joly was visibly disappointed that the 2017 Jackson Pride Parade and Festival did not generate more publicity — good or bad.
According to Metro News, investigator Aaron Grove, who interrogated Shelton and James, said the pair described Joly as “very deceptive” and possessing “layers of manipulation.”
Joly had just been married before the fire, and the two were the recipients of $58,000 in fundraising from supporters, Metro News noted
source

How sad is it when one has to manufacture his own "hate crimes" just because his alleged opposition does not give enough of a crap about him or his cause to generate any crimes against him?

That's just sad, very sad. Does anyone have an address I could send flowers and condolences to for not giving enough of a crap to notice?

(02-26-2019, 09:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That's just sad, very sad. Does anyone have an address I could send flowers and condolences to for not giving enough of a crap to notice?

If it I might assist, try looking on one of the many social media sites for his current place of residence.
I'm sure there'll be an address beneath a picture of himself walking down the middle of a street just in
his underpants and sporting rainbow-coloured stripes on his cheeks.

I'm sure this isn't just a 'Me-Me-Me' issue, imaginary evil homophobic white men are round every corner
and one can be certain that as soon as this person has finished talking hairstyles over his Café Bombón,
he'll be back out there fighting the good-fight.

Unless his eyelid-tanning appointment gets in the way, of course.
tinysure
(02-26-2019, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 07:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "They won't be able to walk down the streets."    Q

Who? Who won't be able to walk down the streets? And who is going to stop them? I need to know, 'cause I've been know to take a chunk out of the ass of folks who are trying to obstruct free passage of other folks in public thoroughfares. That just ain't cricket - if I can freely make use of public spaces, everyone else can, too. That's why they are called public.

Q Post #1832    https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Quote:Q !A6yxsPKia. ID: 32060e No.2538955 [Image: fold.png]
Aug 10 2018 11:15:09 (EST)
Quote:Anonymous ID: 3bc074 No.2538860 [Image: fold.png]
Aug 10 2018 11:07:09 (EST)
HRC has taken a number of villages from Haiti
DXp07zWVoAA9o7d.jpg [Image: down.png]
>>2538860
Re_read drops re: Haiti.
At some point it will not be safe for them to walk down the street.
PURE EVIL.
HOW MANY IN WASHINGTON AND THOSE AROUND THE WORLD (IN POWER) WORSHIP THE DEVIL?
Conspiracy?
Fake News?
The World is WATCHING.
Q

Q mentions "not be safe to walk down the street" in a few different posts. It always pertains to those who do evil. So, I'm assuming he/they are pointing to anyone who commits high crimes against others and their evil deeds being made public.

I see what Jussie did as a hate crime against whites, straight males, conservatives, and Trump supporters. I'd call that a "high crime" against MANY.

I said he "wouldn't be able to walk down the street" because people now know he faked it all.
He was mobbed when he came out of the courthouse and could barely get to his car for all the people surrounding him, which brought that Q quote to mind.
Update on Jussie Smollett:

Quote:CHICAGO (WLS) -- A Cook County grand jury has returned a 16-count indictment against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

The Cook County State's Attorney's Office confirmed the indictment, which they said was returned by a grand jury on Thursday.

CLICK HERE to read the full indictment

Smollett was originally charged with one felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report by the Cook County State's Attorney's Office on Feb. 20.

RELATED: Timeline of key moments in alleged attack on Jussie Smollett
There have been dozens of twists and turns since "Empire" start Jussie Smollett reported being attacked. Here are some key moments from the start of this story.

Now the grand jury has returned 16 felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.

The TV actor claimed he was the victim of a vicious hate crime in the Streeterville neighborhood on Jan. 29. He said two men physically attacked him while yelling racist and homophobic slurs, threw a chemical liquid on him and looped a rope around his neck.

RELATED: Jussie Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for filing false police report, prosecutors say

The grand jury returned two separate sets of charges, one of each lie Smollett allegedly told. The first set are related to what Smollett told officers about the alleged attack, including that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs, struck him with their hands, put a noose around his neck, and poured some sort of chemical substance on him.

The second set of charges are related to the second interview Smollett had with police about the alleged attack later that day, saying the men attacked him from behind and he fell to the ground, at which point the men continued kicking him. Smollett also told police on this occasion that one of his attackers was white.

The two sets of charges correspond to two sets of police officers Smollett allegedly lied to.

RELATED: Brothers told police Smollett was upset threatening letter didn't get enough attention, staged attack

A charge of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report carries a possible sentence of probation to three years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

"potentially not spend time in prison".       tinyok

I wonder if that would be the same end result if he wasn't black, or a "movie star"?     You know the answer!

Read the full article:  Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury
Black Privilege or is this a case of just being Rich and Black! 

Quote:Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

I'm think that if you were a White Hetrosexual Male, You'd be going to Prison!
He is related to Obama?
Quote:In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”
Source

Well, that's unfortunate. Meanwhile, any white straight old dude that ever talked with President Trump is facing the rest of their lives in prison. "FACT"
Are the Chicago police still looking for the attackers. Remember, they wore MAGA hats are yelled racists remarks at Jussie. This cannot stand. Someone needs to go to jail for such a violent crime.
(03-26-2019, 04:48 PM)guohua Wrote: Black Privilege or is this a case of just being Rich and Black! 

Quote:Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

I'm think that if you were a White Hetrosexual Male, You'd be going to Prison!
He is related to Obama?
Quote:In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”
Source

Well, that's unfortunate. Meanwhile, any white straight old dude that ever talked with President Trump is facing the rest of their lives in prison. "FACT"
Are the Chicago police still looking for the attackers. Remember, they wore MAGA hats are yelled racists remarks at Jussie. This cannot stand. Someone needs to go to jail for such a violent crime.

Are you freakin' kidding me?!!!   tinywhat   minusculeredtantrum

Oh, this gets my blood to the boiling point!   I hadn't heard this yet.  I don't think the public is going to let this one slide, just like they're not going to let the Epsteine verdict stand.  They WERE working on overturning the verdict on Epsteine's sentence (plea deal), but the judge in that case died this past Sunday.  (Imagine that!) 

We'll have to see how this plays out.  He better NOT get off scott free or there will be a lot of people who are outraged in this country!   smallveryupset

ETA:  Of course, it pays to have friends in high places.  Looks like one of his "friends" called in a favor.  When all this comes to light, I still think the public will demand JUSTICE!

Chicago Cops Demand DOJ Probe Into Smollett Case Meddling After Ex-Obama Official Called In Favor
We'll have to see how this plays out.  He better NOT get off scott free or there will be a lot of people who are outraged in this country!   [Image: Smallveryupset.gif]
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

They have dropped all the charges and he'll never be prosecuted.
I find it in the report for everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.
Plus the documents are sealed I understand.
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are Protecting a Rich, Black Man, who it would appear Hates White Trump Supporters.
I added this link to my previous post after you replied, Ms. @"guohua". 

This is how he got off; an Obama official called in a favor.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if those low-life scum swamp crawlers weren't behind this to start with.   tinyok 

Quote:Foxx recused herself from the case on Feb. 20 "out of an abundance of caution" because of "familiarity with potential witnesses in the case." 

Translation: Michelle Obama's former CoS contacted Foxx saying that Smollett's family had "concerns" about the investigation, so Foxx tried to get the case transferred from CPD to the FBI. She was told to pound sand based on "a lack of evidence" that Smollett was the victim of a hate crime. 

Smollett claimed that he was the victim of a predawn hate crime on January 29 in which two white men assaulted him while he was on his way home after buying a sandwich; hurling racial and antigay slurs at him, dousing him in a chemical, placing a noose around his neck (which he was still wearing when police arrived later that morning), and punching him in the face. 

Police allege that Smollett, who is black and gay, staged the attack because he was unhappy with his salary and wanted to boost his profile. Others have suggested that Smollett wanted to frame Trump supporters as bigots, with some even going so far as to connect the 'hate crime hoax' to an anti-lynching bill introduced by Democratic Senators Kamala Harris (CA) and Cory Booker (NJ).

Smollett claimed that he was the victim of a predawn hate crime on January 29 in which two white men assaulted him while he was on his way home after buying a sandwich; hurling racial and antigay slurs at him, dousing him in a chemical, placing a noose around his neck (which he was still wearing when police arrived later that morning), and punching him in the face. 
Police allege that Smollett, who is black and gay, staged the attack because he was unhappy with his salary and wanted to boost his profile. Others have suggested that Smollett wanted to frame Trump supporters as bigots, with some even going so far as to connect the 'hate crime hoax' to an anti-lynching bill introduced by Democratic Senators Kamala Harris (CA) and Cory Booker (NJ). 

That may not have happened if Tchen had her way. 

"Spoke to the Superintendent Johnson," Foxx emailed Tchen on Feb. 1, in reference to Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson. "I convinced him to Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation." 

Foxx also texted with one of Smollett's relatives whose name was redacted from the text release, saying: "Spoke to the superintendent earlier, he made the ask ... Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted." 

"OMG this would be a huge victory" the family member texted back. 

"I make no guarantees, but I'm trying" replied Foxx 

Looks like Foxx was wise to 'make no guarantees'

"There was no federal jurisdiction," said Guglielmi, who added that the FBI has been assisting the police investigation. "If there was ever a point where they felt it was within federal jurisdiction, it would have easily gone there."

Quote:A Chicago police spokesperson said the FBI was always involved but never took over the investigation because there was never evidence that Smollett had been the victim of a hate crime. 

Police said they have evidence to prove that Smollett faked the attack because he wasn't satisfied with his salary on the "Empire" show, but attorneys for Smollett say there has been a lot of misinformation in this case and Smollett is innocent. WLS-TV

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I believe it, they're all Lowlife Scum.
Just now on Twitter: 

BREAKING: Chicago police Union wants federal investigation into Kim Foxx’s handling of Jussie Smollett case.   smallgreenbananadancer 

We're not the only one's who know JUSTICE wasn't served.  We can't allow someone to get away with a hate crime of this magnitude just because their skin is brown, or because they are rich and famous.

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!   smallupset