Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is black who is white
This must be the ultimate case of black face and culture appropriation, but where is all the out cry ????

Quote:A model who was born a white woman, but now identifies as black after tanning injections changed her skin colour shared bizarre claims about her future childrenVideo

Glamour model uses tan injections to ‘transition’ into 'black woman'
[Image: 1014ac0a4521e274b320a144493bcc8f]

A white glamour model who claims to have “changed” race after having a series of tanning injections has left people stunned with her latest revelation.
German model Martina Big, 30, who has been taking melanin injections for two years and now “identifies as a black woman”, appeared on British TV yesterday with her new husband Michael where she claimed the pair would be able to conceive a black child together.
Speaking about her “transformation”, she said a doctor has told her she’ll be able to birth black children, though no medical explanation was given.
“My children will be black. We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like,” she told the two shocked hosts.
[img=650x1000]https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/0f107a713e278af360e0658f763a379c[/img]
“My children will be black,” Martina said on the British TV. Picture: ITV/ShutterstockSource:Shutterstock
[Image: 34c7fe2d116bb0cbe94fffb5cc6d61fa?width=650]
Martina Big took tanning injections to “transform” herself from a white german woman into a black African woman, claims she and husband Michael could have black children. Picture: ITVSource:Shutterstock
When quizzed on how that would be “genetically possible”, she claimed any future baby she has would be a mix of her and her white husband.
“It’s a mix of Michael and me. I’m pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn’t matter,” she said.
Ms Big’s claims didn’t end there, she went on to say she’d noticed physical changes to her body, aside from her skin tone changing, since taking the injections.
My growing hair is changing and getting curly and more dark,” she said. “Even my eyebrows now are getting dark and my eye colour has changed.”
Last October, the larger than life personality spoke out about the surgery she’d been having in her quest to “change into a black woman”.
[img=650x1000]https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/b1e8a78db300e3899efd78b819ad8184[/img]
Martina Big previously had white skin and blonde hair before beginning the melanin injections. Picture: Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
[img=650x1000]https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/13d6c7349d9eb109741bea24a0d543c5[/img]
She now identifies as a black woman and claims her body is changing as a result of the injections, telling the TV hosts her hair is becoming curlier and getting darker too. Picture: ITVSource:Shutterstock
“All these steps, having black curly hair. I am going to change my nose to be like an African nose, wider … I am going to have butt implants to be curvier,” she said.
Ms Big, a former air hostess, first gained notoriety after having a ‘blow-up boob job’ that pumped her chest to an incredible size 32S, reports The Sun.
But she hit headlines three months earlier when claiming she had successfully “transformed” into a “black woman”.
She unveiled her new look on a trip to Los Angeles — posing in front of the iconic Hollywood sign, saying: “Last time I visited this with blonde hair and white skin — and now I’m a black woman with African hair.”
She’s been criticised by the Race Equality Foundation, who believe she has a “limited understanding” of the challenges ethnic minority groups face.
“It’s a very sad and disappointing situation really if people assume it’s just skin colour that makes you black,” a spokesperson for the foundation told The Sun.
[Image: 5758da6e5373d6816ac17759db713b18?width=316]
The model has previously claimed her size 32 S breasts are the biggest in Europe. Picture: Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
[Image: 3666aa6b92a9678cd404281b47cad769?width=316]
Martina pictured before any of her body alterations. Picture: Barcroft Media via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
“She has a very limited understanding of what it means to be black or an ethnic minority today, and the challenges faced.
“Her story distracts from the problems black people are truly facing today.”
Martina has been charting her extreme makeover on Facebook.
In June, she wrote: “Yesterday I was with an African hairdresser and got a hair extension with curly, African hair.
“To become more and more a black woman, that is such a wonderful feeling. I’m so happy.”
Her controversial claims about the race of her future children has received the same criticism, with people slamming her comments online.
“How offensive!! You can’t change race. It is your history and it is in your DNA!” one person wrote on Twitter.
“This episode with Martina Big is extremely unsettling and offensive,” another agreed.

souce
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
There was a piece on this monster in The Blue Pill Thread.

Jeez, she's an opportunistic man/woman-thing-dirigible that sees black people as funny-looking
animals-pets.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(02-15-2019, 07:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: There was a piece on this monster in The Blue Pill Thread.

Jeez, she's an opportunistic man/woman-thing-dirigible that sees black people as funny-looking
animals-pets.

For me tits that size are a massive turn off, if I remember its  under 30, but looks over 60 years old. Perhaps we should add a few more letters to the LGBTQ just to describe her
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
So, white people want to be black and black people want to be white?  (Sorry, didn't have time to read the full article.)

Isn't this woman below supposed to be black? If you didn't know her from her famous family, you'd probably think she's more white than black.                                                    

[Image: 220px-La_Toya_Jackson_cropped.jpg]
La Toya Yvone Jackson
Um, wow      
tinywhat

Excuse me --- but how does getting injections to make ones skin darker alter ones genetics that would make their baby go from white to black?

I mean, really???

Could this be construed as border line mental issues?   minusculethinking
Just saying.... 

IMO, this lady has some serious personal issues that no injection is going to help. smh.

I sure can think of better things to put that money to use, that is for sure. LOL  minusculebiggrin
What a waste.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(02-15-2019, 08:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 07:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: There was a piece on this monster in The Blue Pill Thread.

animals-pets.

For me tits that size are a massive turn off, if I remember its  under 30, but looks over 60 years old. Perhaps we should add a few more letters to the LGBTQ just to describe her

When they get that big, I'm pretty sure they can smell fear, and I think they grow fangs, too.

Seriously - that's just a whole lot of self-hating stupid right there!
" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
A neutral report would indicate how silly the woman was being and -of course, answer Senona's
light-hearted query on how offspring of the 'glamour model' would somehow have different skin
-pigmentation due to her tanning.

But once gain, the agenda to promote a certain type of diversity takes centre-stage and the mental
condition of this facile female is ignored.

What is so insulting is that it silently ridicules the reader, the woman and the African villagers that
she could afford to visit. It's all about feeling sorry for people of colour due to some mental gymnastics
of attaching an in-built poverty-guilt to skin colour.

Merit is something foreign to progressives.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]