Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She Wants To Come Back Home.
(02-24-2019, 12:07 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
I think just Maybe if your PM would ask POTUS Trump, he just might rent or lease, Hell he may even give them a Cell Here...

I would hope that Theresa May hopefully grows a pair like President Trump and use the retired oil-rigs
in the North Sea to house these maniacs. Then when it's quiet, propose some target practice for the
Royal Navy.

But since the MSM  are saying that the IS group in Syria is almost gone, I reckon we can rest on our laurels
and just make sure any of the Islamic killers don't ever get to the UK shores.
Oh wait... and oh sh*t!

Quote:ISIS terror cell in every UK city, spy chiefs warn.

Spy chiefs believe there is an Islamic State terror cell in every major town and city in the UK.

'Intelligence agency MI5 fears hundreds of Isis supporters have set up groups intent on bringing terror to our streets.
They include many who have secretly returned to Britain after fighting in Syria and Iraq.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5351]
WIDESPREAD: ISIS terrorists caused havoc in Birmingham, left, and Manchester.

MI6, the UK's foreign intelligence service, estimates there could be as many as 1,000 British men and women still in
Syria trying to return home...'

A oxymoron for sure! But keeping my Diversity hat firmly on my head, I have so say we must let them back in because
they're not white. (sarcasm)

Quote:'...They believe that returning jihadists are recruiting sympathisers in a bid to wage a deadly campaign across the
country. One senior source told the Daily Star Sunday that some of the terrorists coming back will be bomb-makers
capable of building sophisticated IEDs.

Many of them are believed to be female university graduates trained in electronics and chemistry.
The source said: "Terrorists have developed bombs which can be triggered by infra-red rays and dropped by drones.
"They have some very sophisticated bomb-makers, terrorist leaders and recruiters...'

Who on earth was stupid enough to train them...? Er, we did.

Quote:'..."Those returning to the UK have survived months and possibly years of war. These are IN very tough, possibly
traumatised individuals who are effectively addicted to fighting. The tively blowback from Syria -the returning home
of jihadists -is happening right now.

"These individuals are not just going to give up the fight -waging jihad is their life.
"There will be a calm before the storm when they begin to recruit and organise, but the storm is coming."...'

And we've heard that expression before, haven't we RN?!

Quote:'...Intelligence services believe terrorists will try to start sleeper cells in London, Manchester -already hit by deadly attacks
-Birmingham and other areas with large Muslim populations. It can also be revealed that many British terrorists in Iraq
and Syria have been taught how to make bombs by intelligence officers from Saudi Arabia -which is meant to be a UK
ally...'

But it's a religion of peace...? Just ask the BBC.

Quote:'...It comes as a petition to "ban CITY all Isis members from returning to the UK" attracted more than 550,000 signatures.
Hundreds of thousands signed after Isis bride Shamima Begum, 19, asked to return to the UK with her newborn son.

In response, the Government revoked her British citizenship. Home Secretary Sajid Javid said: "There must be consequences
for those that back terror."...'
The Daily Star:

We're gonna need a big oil-rig.
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Lets see, 1000s of hate filled young men and women, support of millions of people living in the UK. logistics in place, weak police force, weak army. What could the next move be ?????
The choice of where to live after a different choice goes wrong. How much longer do we act like a weak
civilisation before we realise we're being mocked?

Quote:Shamima Begum: 'We should live in Holland' says IS husband.

'The Dutch husband of Shamima Begum, who joined the Islamic State group in Syria in 2015 aged 15,
has said he wants her to return to the Netherlands with him.
Yago Riedijk and Ms Begum married days after she arrived inside IS territory.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5382]

Speaking to the BBC, he admitted fighting for the group but says he now wants to return home with his wife
and their newborn son. Mr Riedijk, 27, is being held in a Kurdish detention centre in north-eastern Syria.
He faces a six-year jail term for joining a terror organisation if he returns to the Netherlands.

In an interview with the BBC's Middle East correspondent, Quentin Sommerville, Mr Riedijk said he rejected IS
and had tried to leave the group. He told our correspondent that he was imprisoned in Raqqa and tortured after
the extremists accused him of being a Dutch spy.

Describing life under IS control, Mr Riedijk also said he attended the stoning of a woman for "fornication", saw piles
of dead bodies in the city and lost an infant daughter to malnutrition.

Ms Begum, now aged 19, escaped with her IS fighter husband from the town of Baghouz, the group's last territory in
eastern Syria, as the caliphate crumbled. Mr Riedijk surrendered to a group of Syrian fighters, and Ms Begum and
their newborn son, Jarrah, ended up among 39,000 people in the al-Hawl refugee camp in northern Syria.
She has now reportedly gone elsewhere...'

What the BBC omit is that Ms. Begum left the refugee camp because Jihadi wives of the IS sh*t-bags burnt down
her tent in protest with their belief she is being a traitor. But of course, that would imply women can be bad!

By the way, the video in the link displays one of the best performances of a ham-acting Journalist in 2019.
But -of course, it's real.
tinywondering

Quote:'...Mr Riedijk also told the BBC he saw nothing wrong with marrying Ms Begum -15 at the time, while he was 23
-because it was "her choice". Describing how he met the schoolgirl from east London in the women's centre in
Raqqa, he said he was initially not interested because she was too young.

He said: "To be honest, when my friend came and said there was a girl who was interested in marriage, I wasn't that
interested because of her age, but I accepted the offer anyway."
He added that she had seemed to be "in a good state of mind"...'

tinysurprised Which bodes well for the two people in this article!

Quote:'...Mr Riedijk, from Arnhem in the Netherlands, insisted: "It was her own choice. She asked to look for a partner for her,
and I was invited." He conceded "she was very young, maybe it would have been better for her to wait a bit", before
adding: "But she didn't, she chose to get married and I chose to marry her."...'

The love he immediately felt for her had nothing to do with her possible future access to a country flowing with giveaway
fiscal benefits, free housing and an opportunity to 'invade' the infidel's land for further disruption. So don't even think that.
tinysure
The Raqqa 'Women's Centre' wasn't a f*ck-room full of mesmerised females for IS fighter's entertainment...
so don't think that either.
tinysure 

Quote:'...Ms Begum left the UK in February 2015 alongside Amira Abase, also 15 at the time, and Kadiza Sultana, who was 16.
Ms Sultana is believed to have been killed in an air strike in 2016.
The UK has revoked Ms Begum's citizenship on the grounds that she is a Bangladeshi national through her mother, who
is a Bangladeshi citizen.

But Bangladesh's ministry of foreign affairs has disputed this, saying Ms Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen and that she
will not be allowed into the country. And, last month, Ms Begum's family told the home secretary they were going to challenge
his decision to revoke her UK citizenship...'

Yes indeed. Take it up with the Home Secretary and ask why Bangladesh won't have her.

Quote:'...In the letter, seen by the BBC, Shamima Begum's sister Renu said they could not "simply abandon her" and asked for
assistance in bringing her newborn baby to the UK.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, meanwhile, said Ms Begum had a "right to return to Britain" -and called the decision to
revoke her citizenship "extreme".

Although Mr Riedijk is on a terrorism watch list, his Dutch citizenship has not been revoked.
However, our correspondent said: "The truth is Shemima Begum and Yago Riedijk lost control of their fate when they joined
that extremist group, and Yago Riedijk might find its as difficult for him to return back home as it is for his wife."

Mr Riedijk was born and raised in Dutch suburbia but abandoned his life in 2014 to join IS...'
SOURCE:

The BBC saw a letter from Begum's sister... and is that to imply that it's something important?!
Forgiveness is needed here. After all, she has a baby, brown skin and a husband who loves her.
I'm sure the Netherlands LGBT community will also donate a unicorn.

I know it's the sensation-grasping Sun newspaper that's reporting this and I can well believe it's what
President Trump would suggest is Fake News. But I only say this because if true, it shows how crazy
we've become!

Quote:IT’S YOUR FAULT!
Dad of ISIS bride Shamima Begum blames Britain for letting her join fanatics in Syria saying she should
never have been allowed to leave country

Ahmed Ali, 60, said his daughter was 15 and 'immature' when she fled London in 2015.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5406]
Ahmed Ali and his ISIS daughter.

'The father of Brit ISIS bride Shamima Begum today said it's Britain's fault she joined the terror group in Syria.
Ahmed Ali, 60, said his daughter should never have been allowed to leave the country when she and two East
London school pals fled home after being groomed online.

He also said the Government was wrong to strip her of her UK citizenship and she should be brought home and
punished. Mr Ali, who lives in Bangladesh, claimed British authorities had failed to deal with the issue of teenagers
trying to join ISIS.

He said today: "One girl went there a month ago (before Shamima).
"The British government should have been alarmed about the matter, and they should have also inquired at the school
to find out how she fled, since she was a student. "Then a month later, three more students fled.
The authorities should investigate at the school why these students fled. They were not adults.
"The British immigration system is very informed, the most informed system in the world.
"I always say how did Shamima get there using another one's passport? She doesn't even have her own passport."

It is thought Shamima used her older sister's passport to fly from Gatwick to Turkey with two other teenage girls in February
2015. She was smuggled over the border to Syria and within weeks was married to a Dutch jihadi.

Mr Ali went on: "My child was only 15 years old when she fled. She was immature.
"I would ask the British government not to cancel her citizenship, to return her citizenship, and if she is guilty, bring her
back to Britain and give her punishment there." Mr Ali had previously said the Home Secretary was RIGHT to take away
her citizenship. But the next day he did a U-turn and said Britain should take her back.

Mr Ali, who moved to the UK in 1975, has returned to his home country where he lives with his second wife.
Shamima, now 19, resurfaced at a refugee camp in Syria last month and told reporters she wants to come home.
But her brazen lack of remorse sparked fury as she said the Manchester Arena suicide bombing was justified and
claimed she deserves more sympathy.

She gave birth to her third child in the camp –after her first two died of disease and malnutrition –and hopes the child will be
her passport back to the UK. Her ISIS fighter husband Yago Riedijk –currently held in a Kurdish-run jail –says he wants to take
her and the newborn to the Netherlands...'
The SUN:

From the source. 
Quote:IT’S YOUR FAULT!
Dad of ISIS bride Shamima Begum blames Britain for letting her join fanatics in Syria saying she should
never have been allowed to leave country

What were YOU doing when she decided to to join ISIS (DaD)?
Whose fault is it again?
Didn't the parents have any knowledge of what the daughter was up to?
I'll say it again, you want to be with your daughter, Leave and Join Her.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-07-2019, 04:11 AM)guohua Wrote: What were YOU doing when she decided to to join ISIS (DaD)?
Whose fault is it again?
Didn't the parents have any knowledge of what the daughter was up to?
I'll say it again, you want to be with your daughter, Leave and Join Her.

Due to this being one of those divisive issues that the MSM enjoy, I believe their disingenuous reporting
is deliberate and hopefully, it goes unseen by a browsing public.

When the dual-nationality question arose, the established media stated that Ms. Begum's mother wasn't
from Bangladesh and had never even visited there. But when they quote the father's remarks of blaming
the UK Government for not doing enough to protect his daughter from on-line grooming, they report that
he is now IN Bangladesh.

"...Mr Ali, who moved to the UK in 1975, has returned to his home country where he lives with his second wife..."

How does that work? We're led to believe that a simple family unit of Bangladeshi-British parents have failed to
monitor their daughter being radicalised and without using her own passport, travelled to Turkey with the agenda
of crossing the border to Syria.

When the UK Home Secretary decided to strip Shamima Begum of her British citizenship, the same MSM reported
to their customers that due to the ISIS bride only belonging to the United Kingdom, her human rights demand she
cannot be 'stateless'.

Now we have a father with a second wife -a wife who is already in Bangladesh, no longer ruminating on his daughter's
supposed single-nationality, but instead, berating the British Government for acting in a proper parental manner!!
And he moved to the UK in 1975, moved from where and with whom...? from Bangladesh and with his new wife?!!

The truth is that we don't really know anything about this situation, except that it's an ideal back-and-forth news
piece. Genuine information -in my view, is being held back by the media because of its emotive-outrage worth.

But with that said, the traitor/terrorist/careless mother should be treated in the same manner as any other terrorist.
(By the way, where's all the money coming from for these air trips to Bangladesh and Turkey? The vast majority of
working-class families in the UK have to save-up just for a two-week overseas holiday.
Bit by bit.

Quote:ISIS brides with five sons also 'STRIPPED of British citizenship' amid Shamima baby row

Two more British jihadi brides who married ISIS militants are believed to have been stripped of their citizenship.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5418]

'Two sisters, Reema and Zara Iqbal, have reportedly had their British citizenship revoked by the Home Office as
they languish in a Syrian refugee camp with their children. Reema, 30, and Zara, 28, married into a terror cell linked
to the murder of western hostages after running away to join ISIS in 2013. 
Between them the women, whose parents are originally from Pakistan, have five boys under the age of eight. 

The Home Office said it would not comment on the case of Reema and Zara, which was reported by the Sunday Times,
citing legal sources close to the women. Zara was heavily pregnant with her second child when she made the journey to
Syria and later had a third while Reema has two sons, one of whom was born in Britain, the paper said.

Their reported citizenship removal comes after ISIS runaway Shamima Begum was stripped of her British passport by
Home Secretary Sajid Javid. Javid came under renewed scrutiny on Saturday for stripping Ms Begum of her UK citizenship
after it emerged her baby son had died in a Syrian refugee camp.

Ms Begum, who fled London to join the terror group aged 15, had earlier begged to return to the UK with her boy, but Mr Javid
revoked her passport amid fierce public debate. Stripping citizenship is only legal if the individual has a second one, and it was
thought she may have a claim in Bangladesh because of her family background.
Bangladeshi officials have denied this.

Caliph Mirza Masroor Ahmad, who represents tens of millions of Ahmadi Muslims worldwide, urged a Muslim country to "show
sympathy to her" following Britain's move. "If the British Government has stripped her of her nationality then another country 
hould adopt her, any Muslim country," he told reporters at the Baitul Futuh Mosque in Morden, south-west London. 

It emerged on Friday that Ms Begum, now 19, had lost her third child.
A medical certificate showed he died of pneumonia a day earlier, the BBC reported.

Ms Begum had earlier discussed her fears that she could lose the boy, saying: "This is really not a place to raise children, this camp."
Her family, who vowed to appeal against Mr Javid's decision, had also written to the Conservative minister, pleading with him to allow
a safe passage for the boy to come to the UK.

On Saturday, his Labour counterpart, Diane Abbott, said he had "behaved shamefully" over the "tragedy that might have been avoided"...'
SOURCE:

One has to wonder why Shamima Begum waited until the IS-State was beaten before she asked
to come back to the country she left in favour of these religious killers.

Now she wants a second chance.

Quote:Shamima Begum: IS bride says she was 'brainwashed' and wants 'a second chance'

The teen was found in a Syrian refugee camp in February after joining Islamic State.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5544]

'Shamima Begum has said she is now coming to terms with the prospect of never being allowed to return to
the UK and insists she was "brainwashed" by Islamic State.

She is currently at Syrian refugee camp al Hawl, along with 1,555 other women and children who travelled from
abroad to join the extremist group. Her three-week-old son, Jarrah, died last month two days after being taken
to hospital with breathing difficulties.

Speaking for the first time since the death of her third child, the 19-year-old from east London told The Times that
she "really regretted everything" and wants "a second chance to start my life over again".

She said she left for Syria four years ago, "believing everything that I had been told, while knowing little about the
truths of my religion". Shamima Begum was one of three schoolgirls, along with Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase
from Bethnal Green Academy in east London, who travelled together to Syria.

There, she married a Dutch fighter called Yago Riedijk, and the couple earlier this year fled the final IS stronghold
of Baghouz in the east of the country where the caliphate was defeated by US-backed Kurdish-led forces.
The teen was stripped of her British citizenship in February as it was believed that she had dual-Bangladeshi
citizenship.

However this has since been disputed by the Bangladeshi government and she remains at the refugee camp, where
her baby son is buried in an unmarked grave on the outskirts of the facility. Shamima Begum said: "I have sat down
and thought about how long I would have to stay here. And I have kind of accepted that I will have to stay here, I will
have to make this like a second home."

Whilst she was in the late stages of pregnancy, she seemed to show little remorse for her actions. She said this was
because of the threats she faced from extremists in the camp.
"Anything I said against Dawlah (IS), they would immediately attack me, so I was afraid of that," she said.

When Sky News correspondent John Sparks spoke for a second time with Shamima Begum in mid-February, she
claimed she was willing to change and be rehabilitated if the UK accepted her, despite previously saying she did
not regret joining IS and that she was "okay" with beheadings.

Asked if she had anything to say to British politicians, Shamima Begum told Sparks: "I would like them to re-evaluate
my case with a bit more mercy in their heart." Last month, a lawyer representing her family said legal proceedings were
under way to overturn Home Secretary Sajid Javid's decision to strip her of her British citizenship...'

Mr Javid has insisted Shamima Begum will not be left "stateless" - something which is banned under international law.
SKY:

I've written and re-written a reply to this about four times now.

It's very difficult to put into words without sounding callous or bigoted.

IMHO:
In simple terms, You make your own choices in life.
You make your own bed and you have to lie in it.
If you CHOOSE to leave your own country to take up ARMS (or to support those who take up ARMS) AGAINST your own country and/or its allies, then it is completely unreasonable to expect that country to take you back with open arms just because you picked the wrong side.

(*I've had to delete more /RANTing again!! I think I'll just leave it there.)
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(03-11-2019, 12:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: Bit by bit.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5418]

I think I recognise that one in the middle... no hang on...
minusculebonker
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(04-02-2019, 11:53 AM)gordi Wrote: ...It's very difficult to put into words without sounding callous or bigoted...

Using this type of communication can sometimes purvey such feelings, but it doesn't mean you are
like that.

As you say, the female made her decision and now that it hasn't panned-out, she -and probably the
manipulative MSM, are looking for ways to return to a place she and her dogma despised.

There's no honourability anymore and attempting to use deceitful ways for personal acquirement is
normal practice today. In that type of atmosphere, worrying about sounding callous is a noble act and
should give your words iron.
minusculebeercheers
I read about her today in the Daily mail, if the words she used have been reported correctly she has NOT changed
(04-02-2019, 02:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read about her today in the Daily mail, if the words she used have been reported correctly she has NOT changed

She'll never change, only one way to Fix an Evil Mind,,,, put her down, take her off the Worldwide Count! Squamish? She'd do it to,you! JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-02-2019, 02:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read about her today in the Daily mail, if the words she used have been reported correctly she has NOT changed

Isn't there instruction within that ideology that urges deceit?