Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taxis In Saudi Arabia, Watch Yourself.
The story is a couple of days old.

They wouldn't let women drive in Saudi Arabia because... well, because they're women.
I suppose the smarter way would be to use a taxi company and a competent driver.

Maybe not.

Quote:Six-year-old boy who was dragged from a taxi and butchered with broken glass
in front of his screaming mother in Saudi Arabia

*Zakaria Al-Jaber was reportedly killed by a taxi driver in Medina, Saudi Arabia 
*Shia Rights Watch claimed it was a `beheading' in an act of sectarian violence
*Group have said mother was asked if she was Shia moments before attack

'The first pictures have emerged of a six-year-old boy who was brutally killed with  broken glass
in front of his screaming mother in Saudi Arabia. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5268]

Zakaria Al-Jaber

Zakaria Al-Jaber was in a taxi with his mother, on their way to the shrine of the Prophet Muhammad
in Medina, when a car drove up and the boy was dragged out. The taxi driver reportedly dragged the
boy towards a coffee shop in the Al-Tilal area before smashing a glass bottle and slitting his throat. 

The attacker slit the six-year-old's throat with a shard of glass before stabbing him repeatedly as both
his mother and a nearby police officer attempted to stop the brutal attack, TMV reported.

Sajid Hussain shared pictures of the boy on Twitter, calling for 'justice' and saying: 'Smallest coffins are
the heaviest'. He said: That's barbaric how that Saudi driver beheaded 6years old Zakariya. 
'You don't need to be a Shia or Sunni. Try to be a a Human first. Justice Delayed means Justice Denied.'

An unknown man had reportedly asked the mother if she was Shia before the attack, to which she answered
yes. It is not known why the boy was targeted, but Saudi officials have reportedly claimed the attacker was
suffering from mental health issues.

Shia Rights Watch, a group which defends the rights of the minority Shia Muslims, has said the boy was
killed on Thursday in an act of sectarian violence but claimed it was a `beheading'. 

They said: 'The Saudi Shia community came together today in mourning and to show solidarity with the parents.
'The community also reported this incident is a result of ongoing violations and lack of protection by the Saudi
authority toward its Shia population.'

Shia Rights Watch, whose headquarters are in Washington D.C., said the `beheading' must be addressed
ASAP.They added: 'Shia Rights Watch, other human rights NGOs and activists have long advocated for the
rights of this minority through campians, UN and other entities. 

'However the population still suffers because of the lack of international commitment to end such violations.
'Beheading of a young child in such manner must be addressed ASAP.'..'
SOURCE:

'Beheading of a young child in such manner must be addressed ASAP'... is there a better way of beheading
a child?!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They're Murderers, Religious Fanatical Murderers.

They stated, "a nearby police officer attempted to stop the brutal attack" I want to know why the Policeman didn't shot this Animal?  smallveryupset
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I couldn't even read the article once I got started.

My mind just can't comprehend how a human could do this to a child. It's as bad as the child sex trafficking, and full term abortions.

I'm just...   I can't.   tinycrying
(02-11-2019, 11:08 PM)guohua Wrote: They're Murderers, Religious Fanatical Murderers.
They stated, "a nearby police officer attempted to stop the brutal attack"
I want to know why the Policeman didn't shot this Animal?  smallveryupset

The article also states: '...Shia Rights Watch, a group which defends the rights of the minority Shia Muslims,
has said the boy was killed on Thursday in an act of sectarian violence but claimed it was a `beheading'. ...'

It's as if the difference, -a 'sectarian' or denoting or concerning a sect or sects, has any relevance to the
fact that the child was killed. Shia Watch is saying the murder can not be categorised properly due to the
beheading!

Does the act of removing the head of a human belong in a separate section of a religion?!!!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I grow tird of trying to explane to people that it is impossible to understand islam with western eyes. The "religion" islam was invented to suit a culture, the idear that you dont have to change your actions but can keep killing and raping but in gods name is the reason  one sees such cruel actions in islamic countries.
The death of this boy shows the level of hate that runs in islam. We in Europe have seen the child rapes and murder, but most of the rapes and murders are done by muslims to muslim women and children and covered up by the muslim leaders.
I remember one story told to me by a muslim woman, of how her friend had told here of how her father had raped her, then let his sons rape her. It seems that after a wile the father and sons grew tird of the poor girl and the father told the sons to kill her as an "honor killing" because she was no longer a virgin.
We in Europe see a lot of horror coming from islam, but the horrors muslims suffer at the hands of islam is hidden and even greater