Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Village Life & How They Deal With Ex-Prisoners.
It seems the sleepy village of New Tredegar in the county of Gwent doesn't like the idea of a child-murderer
in the midst and thirty-three years is a long time to wait for a particular kind of justice.

Quote:Child killer 'stabbed 176 times and nails ripped out after neighbours rumble 80s secrets'

Haunting CCTV images have revealed the last moments of a child killer just hours before he was stabbed 176 times.

'David Gaut, 54, was stabbed more than 150 times while still alive and a further 26 times after he died in the horrific attack.
His fingernails were then cut off as “punishment” for killing a child in the brutal murder “carried out by his neighbours”.
The convicted child killer had been released on parole in November 2017 when he moved to a sleepy Welsh village in Gwent.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5266]
CCTV footage of Gaut.

He had served 33 years behind bars after being found guilty of battering his girlfriend’s son, Chi Ming Shek, to death while
babysitting him. The tot died of multiple injuries including a broken arm, injured liver and spleen and a fractured skull.
And when his girlfriend Jane, then aged 23, returned home she romped with Gaut before finding her son’s dead body under
a chest of drawers.

After learning last summer that Gaut had served three decades in prison for the murder in 1985, his new neighbour,
David Osborne, 51, and co-accused Ieuan Harley, 23, allegedly teamed up to kill him.
Newport Crown Court heard how the accused led him to a flat in New Tredegar and carried out the bloody murder.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5267]
The accused: Harley and Osborne.

Osborne and Harley then allegedly dragged Gaut’s dead body back to his own flat as they attempted to clean up the
bloodbath and torch a car to "destroy incriminating items". But the body was discovered the next day by cops after
another neighbour raised the alarm.

The court heard that a pathologist found at least 150 stab wounds all over Gaut's body from at least one knife and a
screwdriver. He had also been slashed a further 26 times after he died, the jury were told.

Today the court saw haunting CCTV images of Gaut’s last moments on the day he was killed between August 1-4 last year.
The images showed him buying train tickets at around 11.39am at Caerphilly train station in south Wales before he was
seen walking along a train platform. Gaut was also captured on CCTV in a Morrisons supermarket on August 2.
The trial was adjourned for the day today after a juror was taken ill.

Osborne and Harley deny the murder of Gaut.
The trial continues...'
TheDailyStar:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oh well, another one bites the dust.  

He should have received the death sentence when he went to court... saved the people some money from keeping his worthless ass up!
(02-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh well, another one bites the dust.  

He should have received the death sentence when he went to court... saved the people some money from keeping his worthless ass up!

That's the thing... I too feel little sympathy for the victim.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yup, I agree with Mystic Wanderer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I cannot agree to what was done to this man, if we go vigilant when ever we want then there is very little left to protect any of us.
I would be very inclined to investigate the childhood of the two killers as it would seem that there is something very dark in there past.
Will I shed a tear for the man that was killed? NO I will not.
But I would remind people that vigilantism has been used by evil people throughout history to control and terrorize good people, its just something I try to remember when I read storys like this, as my heart says "good" but my mind says "danger"