Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US Court System and Our Second Amendment Rights
Here is an interesting podcast by Clyde Lewis on his radio show, Ground Zero. 
Once again, gun control is at the forefront after the Orlando killings.  Imagine that!! smallnotamused

Clyde Lewis states in a Face Book post, "I would like to invite everyone to re listen to Friday's show -- and what was said -- analyse it carefully and tell me that there is not a tension strategy being constructed by the media about how the killer in Florida was radicalized by the internet and how they are now shouting gun control -- please tell me if anyone is listening and if anyone can see what I was trying to say.. if this does not convince you of how we are trying to warn you -- nothing will. We work hard on these shows -- and we hope you see that we do!"

Link to show
also this: http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/06/03/oba...Newsletter

Quote:
Quote:Starting at the 1:57 mark, Obama says:
I just came from a meeting, today, in the situation room, in which I’ve got people who we know have been on ISIL websites living here in the United States — US citizens. And we’re allowed to put them on the no fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association I cannot prohibit those people from buying guns!
Now, how are they finding out who is visiting those websites? How big is the unit watching that? What websites are considered verboten by the Fedguv? Who determines the status of a website? Do they have a warrant to surveil what websites people are visiting? Is there any oversight, by any elected body? Nobody knows, because that section of the government is completely hidden from everyone’s view, and the media will never dare ask, for some unimaginable reason.
Imagine how powerful the machine is, that it is actually aware of who is looking at what online. Imagine how powerful the machine is, that an airline executive picks up the phone to hear a disembodied voice say, “You aren’t going to sell this guy a plane ticket today.” No airline asks questions, and nobody asks for a court order or government document. Imagine the power, that the American media dare not mention anything about it. Everyone just jumps to do what they are told. What does the government have on the airline people, the media, the politicians, that everyone will be so blindly obedient, and never even act as if the beast stalking them could possibly exist?
This is a mixture of big government politicians who see an all powerful government as the answer to all problems, and idiot liberals importing enough violent foreigners that an all powerful machine like this is the only way to keep from having a few major attacks kill a few thousand Americans per year. The end result is an ominous Twilight Zone to those of us who were raised on the idea of a free society where people who don’t break the law are left alone to live their lives in peace. To Leftists, this is seen as a good start, but seriously lacking in that they can’t use that power to ban gun ownership – yet.
Only an Apocalypse can reset the balance, eliminate the bad elements in our society, and unify the nation once again into a harmonious, free republic, where the government doesn’t need to control the people – nor would it be tolerated.
But obviously that isn’t going to happen with the r-strategists.
The progressive's Hero for Gun Control!
[Image: 4afa7cb4758eb78c2850401665b4649b.jpg]
My Idea of Gun Control?
[Image: Auto1177.gif~c200]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]