Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FYI
This video is informative.
I'm attaching it to help some of you that want to be but in a casket understand.
Actually, this person has other GREAT Informative videos if you don't mind the discussion of Death and what becomes of you body or what to expect.

You can watch the rest of her videos here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is why I'm choosing cremation.   I don't like the thought of worms and maggots chewing on my body for the next 10 years, or however long it takes.  Even if I'm not there, the thought is still...   tinybighuh
(02-07-2019, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is why I'm choosing cremation.   I don't like the thought of worms and maggots chewing on my body for the next 10 years, or however long it takes.  Even if I'm not there, the thought is still...   tinybighuh

I agree.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-07-2019, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is why I'm choosing cremation.   I don't like the thought of worms and maggots chewing on my body for the next 10 years, or however long it takes.  Even if I'm not there, the thought is still...   tinybighuh

I'm going to have a word with Elon Musk and get this cracked-assed body fired into space!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.