Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE BLUE AVIANS AND BLUE SPHERE BEINGS
Some, if not all, of you have read my previous threads where Corey Goode, a Secret Space Insider and Whistle-blower, told his story of meeting with a "Blue Avian" during his meetings with the Galactic Council.  Here is some ancient art work where William Henry, who has studied ancient art for over 20 years, offers some evidence to back up Corey's statements that the Blue Avian's existed in the ancient past, and were considered to be "god-like" Beings that brought knowledge of ascension for one's spiritual advancement, and have been helping us ever since.

Read Henry's full story here: Article Link

Quote:Corey was impressed by my photos from the temple of Horus at Edfu showing Horus, the falcon-headed god, painted blue. He had never seen any of the images I was presenting. His spontaneous reactions were insightful and wonder-inspiring. He reminded me of how I felt when I first took the photos.

He was especially impressed that, until five years ago when the Egyptians restored the ceiling, the magnificent blue images were covered with black soot. No one knew Horus was blue. Talk about divine timing! We laughed, wondering if they were waiting for Corey’s revelation of the Blue Avians?

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-5.13.58-AM.png]
Horus enthroned at Denderah, Egypt. Photo by William Henry.

THE RETURN OF THE BIRD TRIBES

Quote:Ever since reading Ken Carey’s “Return of the Bird Tribes” back in 1992, I have been on the trail of an ancient tribe of spiritual beings who continuously manifested to humans for thousands of years, right up to the present, to ‘upgrade’ humanity…to give us, well… wings.
The “Bird Tribes” are not birds. They are celestial beings or angels who are master Ascension Teachers. Carey calls them Star People. They really are Star People, but in real life they really do not have wings.
Carey’s book inspired me to research the Bird Tribe’s angelic language, the Language of the Birds.  I wrote a book about it in 1998, but that is another story for another time.
My path led me to Egypt and the ibis-headed bird man, Thoth, teacher of the resurrection and ascension mysteries…

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-5.30.02-AM.png]
Thoth resurrects King Seti I, dressed in Osiris’s Karast garment, from the dead with the ankh or ‘Key of Life’. Photo by William Henry.

Quote:…And to the falcon-headed Horus, the son of Isis and Osiris. In the ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts, some of the oldest ascension texts in the world, the deceased king rises into the portals in the sky as Horus, indicating his role in the ‘stargate mysteries’ of ancient Egypt. Horus symbolizes the living, eternal light body returning to the stars…becoming a Starwalker in the Dimension of the Blessed.

These stargate mysteries came alive for me on the ceiling of Hathor’s magnificent temple of Love and Joy in Denderah, Egypt, where we see various members of the Bird Tribe, including Isis, the Great Cosmic Mother, and Horus, her Son of Light, as blue bird-people along with blue humans wearing feathered cloaks.

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-5.27.13-AM-1.png]
Horus, the Son of Light. Photo by William Henry.

Quote:The winged serpent was adopted by Judeo-Christianity as the symbol for the Seraphim, angelic beings of pure light and pure love. Seraphim are usually portrayed as red winged bird men. Red, because they burn with the love of the Creator. However, they are also shown as blue angels or bird men. Blue like the sky. Blue like true blue.
[Image: Screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-6.48.30-AM.png]

Quote:These blue ‘bird-men-angels’ are the watchers of the door or gate linking earth with the heavenly realms.  This is why they are shown forming a vesica-shaped gate around the throne of Christ, the new Horus.

Quote:

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-06-07-at-6.49.06-AM.png]

There is much more to this article showing how the Blue Avians are linked into Christian art work from ancient times, but due to the length of the article and the many pictures displayed, please read it in it's entirety from the source link at the beginning of the OP.
It is a must see/read for anyone interested is learning how the Ancient Egyptian teachings and Christianity are linked together, and seeing the many "hints" the artist hid in his paintings.

I suggest people watch William Henery's new series on Gaia t.v.,  “The Awakened Soul: The Lost Science of Ascension,”  to learn even more on this subject.
(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Gaia t.v.)
I found this transcript of the show, Cosmic Disclosure, when David Wilcock had William Henry on the show with Corey Goode discussing the information in the OP.  Very interesting!  Transcript Link
Here is a transcript of the second show where William Henry talks about the Blue Spheres and their connection to the Blue Avians: LINK

Quote:After the previous episode of Cosmic Disclosure, I was almost sure that the topics within that episode could not be topped.  I thought that with regard to proof, conceptual continuity, and presentation of established, historical evidence, nothing could outdo Blue Avians and Spheres in Ancient Art.  I was wrong.  The content within this episode, Symbiotic Relationships of Ascension was mind-blowing, in my opinion.

And, I agree.

Quote:What is even more interesting is the fact that Corey Goode did not seem to have complete knowledge of the connections his testimony had to ancient art, to present-day knowledge thereabout, and to the texts of the Law of One.  It seems that so many dots have been connected between Goode's testimony, and religious iconography through the ages that there is little reason left to doubt that such testimony is reliable.

However, I've said enough.  Let's get to the transcript.

And you can read it at the link above.  Enjoy!