Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargates, alternate dimensions and UFOs researched secretely by the Pentagon
More "drip, drip" disclosure being brought out in this piece.  This "slow walk" will take forever at this rate, but at least they ARE beginning to release it to the public.

[Image: 334650fb350a4677724642c6b3a6f5e7]

Quote:Declassified documents have revealed that the Pentagon spent millions researching subjects which make the X-Files look tame – including wormholes and alternate dimensions.

The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) released 38 research titles in January after a Freedom of Information Act request.
The research included Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions; Invisibility Cloaking and Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy.

The research was funded as part of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), by America’s Department of Defense.

UFO expert and former British Ministry of Defence employee Nick Pope said, ‘The DOD and the DIA have previously sought to spin AATIP as being a program looking at ‘foreign advanced aerospace weapon threats’, but the attachment to the DIA’s letter to Congress is difficult to reconcile with this.

‘The ‘products produced’ under the AATIP contract are listed as including reference papers on topics which seem more concerned with space travel.

‘The smoking gun is the paper about the Drake Equation, which is used to estimate the number of civilizations in the universe. This supports the suggestion that AATIP was indeed a UFO program, as has been claimed, and not an aviation program looking at aircraft, drones and missiles.’

Thanks MW, makes one wonder what they are investigating now.
(01-26-2019, 04:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks MW, makes one wonder what they are investigating now.

Life on,,,,,,,, Uranus!!!!  minusculespooked 
smallrofl  I'm Sorry,,,,,,, I just couldn't help it  smallrofl

Butt yes,,,,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-27-2019, 01:15 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 04:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks MW, makes one wonder what they are investigating now.

Butt yes,,,,,,,
Now i understand why im a Pain In The Ass  minusculebiggrin
(01-27-2019, 04:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 01:15 AM)guohua Wrote:

Butt yes,,,,,,,
Now i understand why im a Pain In The Ass  minusculebiggrin

GiantThumbsUp
But, what they need to fully investigate is how or Moon was formed or built or put there.
They need to stop with this Bull-Shit that another Planet collided with a young Earth and caused the Moon to be created.

Like this new article I just read.
[Image: earth-collide-planet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Quote:Life on Earth may have come from a collision with ancient planet more than 4 billion years ago
They are still trying to convince everyone that Life on Earth Started From an Amoeba in a Pool of Spit

Quote:Life as we know it is made up of six chemical elements — carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur. Without the presence of these, life as we know it ceases to exist.

But a new study published in Science Advances suggests that the building blocks for life on Earth came from a galactic collision with another Mars-sized object more than 4 billion years ago.
“What we found is that all the evidence – isotopic signatures, the carbon-nitrogen ratio and the overall amounts of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur in the bulk silicate Earth – are consistent with a moon-forming impact involving a volatile-bearing, Mars-sized planet with a sulfur-rich core,” study co-author Damanveer Grewal said in a statement.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Bumping this thread to include this video of Dr. Michael Salla giving a speech about star gates.

Sit back and enjoy.   mediumcouchpotato 

Quote:Dr. Michael Salla examines startling whistleblower testimonies and a new smoking gun leaked set of Defense Intelligence Reference Documents that have been publicly confirmed authentic, which deal with government sanctioned scientific investigations into the realms of traversable wormholes, warp drives, the manipulation of extra dimensions and stargates for use in the multiple secret space programs.
(03-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bumping this thread to include this video of Dr. Michael Salla giving a speech about star gates.

Sit back and enjoy.   mediumcouchpotato 

Quote:Dr. Michael Salla examines startling whistleblower testimonies and a new smoking gun leaked set of Defense Intelligence Reference Documents that have been publicly confirmed authentic, which deal with government sanctioned scientific investigations into the realms of traversable wormholes, warp drives, the manipulation of extra dimensions and stargates for use in the multiple secret space programs.

Interesting.

John Titor claimed that his time machine was powered by twin "microsingularities", tiny black holes that somehow generated a time field around the structure of his vehicle that allowed him to be propelled through time.

ETA: Sorry it took so long. It was a long video, and it took me 3 days to watch it all, in shifts.

Interesting video. I'm not sure what to make of the speaker, whether he has been duped, or whether he was sent purposely to spread deliberate disinformation. The video is an interesting mix of fact and fantasy.

Where he says that in the future, it may be possible to activate your own body to do these things, he SEEMS to be unaware that the future is now in that regard. The catch is that the travel is not physical, but that makes it no less real. Where do you think dreams come from? They are nothing more than your essential "you" making these journeys - to Otherwhere, to Otherwhen, and to other dimensions. There is no real need for physical travel, and all the physical danger that entails, when you can just send your essential self, sans body.

I dunno. maybe he's just saying the world is not ready for that concept, in a roundabout way. People seem to be "grounded", in that their physical bodies are inextricably linked to the ground of this planet, this dimension, and humanity just may not be ready, may NEVER be ready, for the reality that awaits them beyond the physical.

Ready or not, it comes to us all eventually. Might as well buckle up, buttercup, because there is no avoiding it. It may help to have prior experience, and it may not. Only "time" will tell.

Other things he speaks of are hard science, and yet other things are sheer fantasy dreamed up by con men in order to separate folks from their money, yet he SEEMS to have bought into their fantasies, hook line and sinker.

I wish I could tell what I know, but sometimes I'm not even sure what that is any more. It's something you'll have to learn for yourself, but when you are ready to learn it, the Teacher will come. Until then, charlatans will abound... and there seems to be no avoiding them, either.

The only other thing I can say is he's on the right track, but may be taking the wrong direction on it... and may be attempting to misdirect others along that wrong direction as well... and may not be. Folks can be utterly honest, and still be utterly honestly wrong.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’