Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Democrat and Jesus
A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon  and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?" 

The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give  Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back.  He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the  waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across  the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?" 

The  waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of  hot tea, "My treat."

The  third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on  crutches.  He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered,  "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold glass of wine?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?

The  waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold  glass of wine. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As  Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and  said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the  strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the  door.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then, Jesus walked towards the Democrat, just smiling. 

The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me ... I'm collecting disability."
smallrofl Giantlaughingatyou So DAMN TRUE!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me ... I'm collecting disability."

LMAO....oh yeah, that is par for the course. smalllol

a.k.a. 'snarky412'