Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dark Matter Bubbles And Living On The Edge.
Well this might explain the weird happenings around the world and the craziness that some people have
been exhibiting!

I'm always hesitant when an article begins with 'Scientists say...' because it seems to have become the
same trope as 'Florida man...'!

Quote:Scientists say universe riding edge of FOURTH DIMENSION bubble to explain DARK MATTER

A new model to explain our expanding universe has been proposed by researchers that could flip our
understanding of everything.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5027]

'The cutting-edge cosmologists claim the universe could be riding on an expanding bubble, sitting within an
extra, fourth dimension. The scientists, from Sweden’s Uppsala University, claimed to “have devised a new
model for the Universe” that “may solve the enigma of dark energy,” published their ideas in the Physical
Review Letters.

They “propose a new structural concept, including dark energy, for a universe that rides on an expanding bubble
in an additional dimension,” the university said.

For at least 20 years, a phenomenon known as “blue shift” has meant it is widely accepted our universe is expanding
at an accelerated rate, potentially driven by a mysterious force known as dark energy.
The new idea relies on a theory known as the string theory, which claims all matter consists of tiny, vibrating “stringlike”
entities.

String theory also requires there to be more spatial dimensions than the three -but it has not yet been able to explain
dark energy in the universe. However, now, “the scientists propose a new model with dark energy and our Universe
riding on an expanding bubble in an extra dimension,” the university says.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5028]
(An interesting theme, but since there's no sex mentioned, the story has to be filled with vague images!)

It added: “The whole universe is accommodated on the edge of this expanding bubble.
"All existing matter in the universe corresponds to the ends of strings that extend out into the extra dimension.
“The researchers also show that expanding bubbles of this kind can come into existence within the framework of
string theory.

“It is conceivable that there are more bubbles than ours, corresponding to other universes.”...'
The Daily Star:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
:mediumfrightened:  Not another New Theory  :mediumomg:  A Fourth Dimension Bubble and we're at the Edge!!!!!!  minusculespooked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-03-2019, 04:25 PM)guohua Wrote: :mediumfrightened:  Not another New Theory  :mediumomg:  A Fourth Dimension Bubble and we're at the Edge!!!!!!  minusculespooked

Yes, and we should not sail towards it, lest we fall off the edge of the universe!

An interesting theory. I wonder what they conceive this "4th dimension" to consist of? Usually, when people mention a 4th dimension, they populate that dimension by time, which they do not have a firm grasp of. Time is not linear as they think, so it would be difficult to justify Einstinian Mechanics unless they use the misjudged, linear, concept of time to build into it.

But what do I know? I'm just a dumbassed hillbilly!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-05-2019, 02:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...But what do I know? I'm just a dumbassed hillbilly!.

Well that's what they're relying on!
Journalists (I'm using that word when commenting about an article in The Daily Star?!!!) are wiser
than the public and should be believed because.

Journalists -the gatekeepers, are better than us.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've heard some theories that the 4th dimension is where the "bad people" will end up when the solar flash that destroys the Earth happens.

The good people will move on into the 5th dimension, and life there will be good on a planet free from wars, people get along, the planet is free from pollution, no hunger, etc.

In the 4th dimension there will be a world much like Earth, but there will be wars, diseases, polluted waters, and any inner peace will be not be found. The souls who end up there will have to burn off bad karma before they can ascend into the 5th dimension.

Maybe this is why they call it "dark matter".
They have spent billions of dollars looking for and trying to prove dark matter no avail; no shit.. So they need to come up with something else.. Dark matter could be all the stuff that is floating around in and between the galaxies as far as anyone seems to know.. 

Dark energy and its theorized effects ?? Could be all because we do not understand enough to ask the proper questions.. ? Some of the folks who are pushing the electric universe theory seem to think they have many of the answers..

I think the parallel universe theory and the way M theory claims everything came into existence for some reason rings mostly true to me. I like the idea of Branes and their energy potential creating new bubble universes. Or.. our universe is so big we will never be able to see the edge...either way I hate that we are so stupid we have not developed a star wars or star trek type space fairing society..