Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More tictac info...worth a listen IMO
interview is from the radar operator... which gives insight into what was going on. 3600 "Gs" as some of the UFO went from 28,000 to ocean level in less than one second.
A rational conclusion to these incidents could be that the technology suggested in the events isn't
primarily superior, just different to ours.

To us, water -just like air, is an obstacle to move through, maybe whoever was controlling these
objects weren't dealing with a deep liquid, merely moving from coordinate to another.

What I mean is that our 'reality' doesn't have to be experienced on a physical level for a certain
amount of interaction, just the spatial area this planet resides in.
(I hope that makes sense!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It sounds like they could be using the technology of getting to point B from point A by "thought", which de-materializes matter from point A, and then re-materializes at point B. 
Of course, the closer the target, the quicker you get there. (Duh!)  So, for this object to get from the sky to the water only took a fraction of a second. What showed up on their equipment were the fragments, possibly down to the minute cells, and then it re-materialized at the water.

From what I've heard some insiders in the SSP talk about, this was also used when entering portals to go to other planets in the early stages of studying them. They said you had to stay focused on a point ahead or else your body fragments gets lost and you die.  Many were lost during the early years of studying how to use the portals.

Going to Mars, for example, would take only maybe 20 or 30 minutes, whereas from the sky to the water would be a fraction of a second.
From what I gather, they have a better understanding of portals now. Now they use craft that has an energy field surrounding it that protects the person inside from the G forces instead of just a person stepping into the portal.

I hope I'm telling this right.  That was my understanding of what they said.
(01-12-2019, 06:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It sounds like they could be using the technology of getting to point B from point A by "thought", which de-materializes matter from point A, and then re-materializes at point B. 
Of course, the closer the target, the quicker you get there. (Duh!)  So, for this object to get from the sky to the water only took a fraction of a second. What showed up on their equipment were the fragments, possibly down to the minute cells, and then it re-materialized at the water.

From what I've heard some insiders in the SSP talk about, this was also used when entering portals to go to other planets in the early stages of studying them. They said you had to stay focused on a point ahead or else your body fragments gets lost and you die.  Many were lost during the early years of studying how to use the portals.

Going to Mars, for example, would take only maybe 20 or 30 minutes, whereas from the sky to the water would be a fraction of a second.
From what I gather, they have a better understanding of portals now. Now they use craft that has an energy field surrounding it that protects the person inside from the G forces instead of just a person stepping into the portal.

I hope I'm telling this right.  That was my understanding of what they said.

The physical properties of air, water and the 'solidness' of an object to be picked-up on by radar are what's
so puzzling if we accept the account as true. A 'real' object interacts with its surroundings and to negate
friction, pressures of weight and to generate enough speed to make these barriers meaningless, cannot be
put down to just ionising the area around the object.

A portal of sorts would do it, it takes out the need to achieve enough energy to break through the obstacles
within a preferred distance. But the ability to control and position one end of a portal and a choose a location
for the other could be very dangerous unless all variables are considered.

One would have to know -for absolute certainty, that a portal wouldn't allow anything adverse through and
that its 'other end' wouldn't cause a traveller to materialise inside another physical object.

There's the problem of the immediate surroundings to consider too, what else is transported when a portal
is used? The air, water, tiny particles of substances... do they get taken along with the craft?
What are the effects of moving these exterior materials...? Can they cause negative repercussions to a planet's
environment?

This is why I suggest the manner that we perceive travel -in regards of these alleged craft, may not be what we
think it is.  This may not be about moving from point A to B, there might be no 'to'... it implies the object may be
not always be travelling in our reality.

It could we be that -as Mystic commented, a type of 'thought-locomotion' or the ability to de-materialise matter.
But again, this would suggest the physical nature of what we believe comprises our universe is not generally true.

And that is an entirely different problem to get our heads around!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:It could we be that -as Mystic commented, a type of 'thought-locomotion' or the ability to de-materialise matter.
But again, this would suggest the physical nature of what we believe comprises our universe is not generally true.

And that is an entirely different problem to get our heads around!

People in the SSP have already reported that our understanding of physics is wrong.  "They" have not only been lying to us about our history, origins, cures for disease, religion, etc., but EVERYTHING we have been told. 

Maybe the ETs will come explain it to all of us someday.