Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Unbelievably Real UFO Sighting" VIDEO
Here's an interesting one.
Spotted on drone camera footage uploaded on 9th Jan, filmed in Utah USA.

What do our rogues think about this one?
(The only "other" thing that I've ever seen move like that was a small radio controlled model of a Jet Plane, but....?)

LINK to article on Anon News

And here is the youtube VIDEO of the sighting.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
The article says the footage was captured on Jan. 9, 2019?   tinyhuh 

I must have seen the future in a vision, or else this guy is lying about when it was filmed.  I have seen this exact footage before; don't know where, but I've seen it, exactly as it's shown here.

WTH?!   tinywhat
If real cool !

I hate to say this but to me it is fake...BECAUSE... notice how the craft banks to make a turn.. everything I have ever read (never seen one myself) says the fuselage orientation has nothing to do with their ability to move in a certain direction. How they faked it I have no idea... However like I said if I am wrong then cool...that puppy is really hauling ass.
(01-12-2019, 08:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The article says the footage was captured on Jan. 9, 2019?   tinyhuh 

I must have seen the future in a vision, or else this guy is lying about when it was filmed.  I have seen this exact footage before; don't know where, but I've seen it, exactly as it's shown here.

WTH?!   tinywhat

It reminds me of something I have seen before, perhaps a star wars film ?? or the toy ship the kid is playing with at the start of Star Trek Enterprise ??