Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Found Alive
I know it's been awhile RN3, I wish I could offer more than just an apology. But this isn't about me. THIS, well, this brought me to tears for the first time in the last few months. 

Jayme Found Alive!

We're a big state, in a big world, but I never in a million years expected a "happy ending" to this. (in parentheses because this poor girl has to live through the horror of this story for her life. But she has an absolutely determined and loving family to help her). 

I'm just speechless right now. Absolutely speechless. I never expected anything good to come of this. 

Quote:Jayme Closs, the Wisconsin girl missing since her parents were killed in October, has been found alive.
Jayme was 13 when she went missing on Oct. 15, the date her parents were found fatally shot in their home.

She has been located alive in Douglas County, Wisconsin, and a suspect was taken into custody Thursday, the Barron County Sheriff's Department in Wisconsin announced.

[Image: dw9y7r.jpg]
It will be interesting to know what the FBI asked and her answers.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That's wonderful news. smallgreenbananadancer 

However, I'm interested to see what information comes out. Something doesn't "feel" right about how she was found, and that it just happened to be someone who worked in Child Protective Services walking their dog when she came out of the bushes. Those people are up to their eyeballs in child trafficking.

She didn't appear afraid that her captor was coming after her? If she had escaped, as the story states, I would think she'd show some fear.

I'll wait for more on this story before I turn my conspiracy mind loose, and for now I'll just be happy she was found alive.
Update:

Quote:A 21-year-old man has been charged with kidnapping Jayme Closs, the 13-year-old girl who had been missing for three months, and killing her parents after the teen managed to "survive and escape" his clutches, authorities said.
Authorities identified the suspect Friday as Jake Thomas Patterson of Gordon, Wisconsin, the same town where Closs was found alive 88 days after she was abducted, authorities told reporters Friday morning.
[Image: jake-thomas-patterson-booking-01-ht-jc-1...x9_608.jpg]
Patterson, who is currently not employed, had been concealing Closs from his friends and family, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said.
(MORE: 'Call 911, this is Jayme Closs': Neighbor speaks out about finding missing teen whose parents were murdered)
"The subject planned his actions and took many proactive steps to hide his identity from law enforcement and the general public," Fitzgerald said.

Glad they caught the bas*ard. 

I still find some things surrounding this incident strange...

Quote:Closs escaped from Patterson's home, where she was being held against her will, Fitzgerald said, but the circumstances under which she did so were not released.

What are they hiding?   minusculethinking

Read more: Source
(01-11-2019, 09:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Glad they caught the bas*ard.  

I still find some things surrounding this incident strange...
It is strange, there's more to this than meets the eye.

Quote:Jayme Closs: Suspect 'shot dead girl's parents in order to abduct her'

'...Police had been searching for the girl since October after discovering someone had broken into
her family home and shot dead her parents, while the teenager was nowhere to be seen.
Investigators believe the suspect killed the couple in order to abduct Jayme.

She managed to escape on foot from the cabin she was held in and was found wandering in the small
town of Gordon, 65 miles north of her hometown of Barron, by a woman who was out walking her dog.

The woman began knocking on a neighbour's door shouting: "This is Jayme Closs, call 911!"
The suspect was arrested and taken into custody 11 minutes later, police said.
Jayme was reported to be skinny and dirty, wearing shoes too big for her feet...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.