Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clearest Bigfoot Photos Ever Taken, Including Some You've Never Seen
This short video shows photos taken of Bigfoot by people who claim to have come upon them. 
I wish I had a program that would detect CGI, but it's really not that hard to see that some of these are probably just that: Fake.
However, there are many that I think are the real deal.

There is one with a black "thing" at the water that looks more like a bear to me, and another that looks more like a Gorilla. Also, a few look like they came straight out of a HollyWeird movie.

Which ones do you think are real, if any? 

These and other images are still not enough. Sadly, I believe only a body will suffice for
sceptics and the scientific world.
And that just cannot happen, it would change everything we know about us.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-10-2019, 12:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: These and other images are still not enough. Sadly, I believe only a body will suffice for
sceptics and the scientific world.
And that just cannot happen, it would change everything we know about us.

minusculethinking  Very True.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No body, no viable footage and in fact, no scientific evidence whatsoever that a large biped lives
alongside humans in certain parts of the world.

But maybe we're looking at the phenomena from the wrong angle.

BUMP!!!!
Ok you Bigfoot / Sasquatch enthusius. 
I have a very resent video for you, sighting is from 01/02/2019!

But first I wanted to know if there are Grizzly Bears in Provo Utah?
He's a big boy regardless of what it is...! and I don't think it's a bear.

Here's a video of the people involved after the sighting.

(02-08-2019, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: He's a big boy regardless of what it is...! and I don't think it's a bear.

Here's a video of the people involved after the sighting.

Well, darn!  I thought we had a modern sighting of Bigfoot. 

I have to wonder how it could have appeared so big from that distance?  Maybe other people went up looking for it too and they trampled on it's tracks.

Guess we'll never know for sure.
This is a question for Ninurta initially, but it's open to anyone who may have had -what they think,
was a Sasquatch encounter.

In regards of feeling a presence close by, was your awareness the same as a animal nearby or a human?

I know it's a difficult question and such effects are rarely analysed, but I've wondered if one's in-built
fight-or-flight emotions may tell us something. I also understand that height and mass will effect a
person's perception of a possible dangerous situation or a sudden realisation, but there may be a clue
to help in in understanding what the phenomena is.

Thank you.
(02-18-2019, 04:56 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is a question for Ninurta initially, but it's open to anyone who may have had -what they think,
was a Sasquatch encounter.

In regards of feeling a presence close by, was your awareness the same as a animal nearby or a human?

I know it's a difficult question and such effects are rarely analysed, but I've wondered if one's in-built
fight-or-flight emotions may tell us something. I also understand that height and mass will effect a
person's perception of a possible dangerous situation or a sudden realisation, but there may be a clue
to help in in understanding what the phenomena is.

Thank you.

That's a hard question.  All I felt was a sense of "danger" and being watched.  When I saw it (or didn't see it because it was transparent), it was huge! That's when I knew it wasn't human or an animal, but a monster or something from outer space.  I was around 10, so I had 10-year-old thoughts, if that makes sense.
There are no "big foots" where I live. Wile im in forests I often feel animals near by but also I am aware of other entity's I dont feel any danger from them but I do feel them. I dont talk much about the feeling as people will think im mad   minusculebiggrin
Well I am mad but I dont want to give proof. minusculebiggrin minusculebiggrin
(02-18-2019, 07:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There are no "big foots" where I live. Wile im in forests I often feel animals near by but also I am aware of other entity's I dont feel any danger from them but I do feel them. I dont talk much about the feeling as people will think im mad   minusculebiggrin
Well I am mad but I dont want to give proof. minusculebiggrin minusculebiggrin

Where did you say you live @"Wallfire" ?   I'd like to do a search.  They have appeared in Hawaii, so if they can get there, they can get to you also.   tinysure
Any reports I have read about big foot here have been total rubbish. Most reports come from summer berry pickers who come from places that dont have bears or moose.
I once came across a group of non Finnish pickers in a "small" forest who said they were lost. So I decided to teach them some basic things that can help them find there way out.
Stand still and listen for farm machinery or traffic, if you hear any head for the sound.
If you find power cables or phone cables follow them, no matter which way you go it will lead you to a house or road.
I took them to a road i guessed they had left there car, and after about 15 mins they were at there car.
I have never seen any trace of big foot here nor have any hunters i have talked to.
So no big foot here, at least yet
(02-19-2019, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Any reports I have read about big foot here have been total rubbish. Most reports come from summer berry pickers who come from places that dont have bears or moose.
I once came across a group of non Finnish pickers in a "small" forest who said they were lost. So I decided to teach them some basic things that can help them find there way out.
Stand still and listen for farm machinery or traffic, if you hear any head for the sound.
If you find power cables or phone cables follow them, no matter which way you go it will lead you to a house or road.
I took them to a road i guessed they had left there car, and after about 15 mins they were at there car.
I have never seen any trace of big foot here nor have any hunters i have talked to.

@"Wallfire" 
I understand your thoughts on sighting of Bigfoot.
Here in Arizona, my husband and I have been avid hunters of deer, avalina (big-pig) and quail.
Sometimes we are camping deep in the Mogollon Rim area which is suppose to be a good area to see a Bigfoot.

OK, never seen or heard one, but I've seen UFO's as a small child in China and as an adult in America and I have seen many UFO's in Az.
I'm thinking that maybe some people are attuned to different frequencies which allows them to happen upon or see objects or other unexplainable things.
Like people who are into Cryptozoology.

BUT, this is Just My Humble opinion (JMHO)  tinybiggrin
(02-19-2019, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have never seen any trace of big foot here nor have any hunters i have talked to.

If you don't have Bigfoot, maybe you have Neanderthals.

Quote:Raautavaara resident Iisakki Mieto told Cryptozoology News he was chopping firewood next to his house when he came upon the two beings on Dec. 21, 2017.

“I live in a relatively secluded area, with the nearest neighbor living kilometers away,” the 48-year-old, who claims to hold a PhD in Aerosol Physics obtained at the University of Eastern Finland, said about the encounter. “The weather was dry and cold, well belong freezing temperatures, and there was already a layer of snow on the ground.”

After firing up the stove in his sauna, says Mieto, he went back inside the house to “have a snack”.
“I checked through the window if smoke was still coming from sauna’s chimney and I noticed two vaguely humanoid figures exiting the sauna, leaving the door ajar and stalking into the woods.”

The two creatures, he adds, were big humanoids “walking in a hunched posture”.

“After I lost sight of the figures in the woods, I checked the sauna and it had warmed already pretty well, only that the door was left open leaking the warmth out. I produced an electric torch from the anteroom of the sauna and with its light I saw that the unexpected visitors had left brownish coarse hair around.”
[Image: neanderthal-sighting.jpg]
Mieto also added that he was able to observe a few footprints but that the alleged creatures were barefoot.
“It was hard to examine the footprints on snow in the incoming dark, but they were human like, only larger.”

Two weeks ago, a woman in Portugal claimed to have spotted two similar figures that looked like “primitive men”.

In 2015, a man in North Carolina reported to have seen a 10-feet-tall Neanderthal.

Neanderthals were a species of humans believed to have gone extinct about 40,000 years ago. Some people, such as a state trooper from Washington who claimed to feed ape-like animals many refer to as Bigfoot, believe the cryptid could be some sort of “primitive human species”.

Raautavara, a municipality that is part of the Northern Savonia region, has a population of 1,700.
This story is so full of inconsistency's that i just want to laugh. 
He does not want to tell what uni he got his Phd from (that would make it very easy to check). Nope I call 100% BS on this one

[url=http://rogue-nation3.com/newreply.php?tid=4159#][/url]
(02-20-2019, 11:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: This story is so full of inconsistency's that i just want to laugh. 
He does not want to tell what uni he got his Phd from (that would make it very easy to check). Nope I call 100% BS on this one

Most of the reports are! There are many 'accounts' on YouTube where the witness is... let's say,
surrounded by three or four huge hairy creatures and ignoring his shotgun, he intrigues the listener
with a tale of how -luckily, a ranger was passing in his vehicle and he flags a ride.

There's no evidence that is verifiable and all we're left with is an exciting yarn of a monster.

Then there's those who 'gift' right outside their houses. Every night, we're led to believe that a Sasquatch
shambles up to their patio or decking, rearranges some formation of toys or objects and leaves without any
trace of them being there.

Nobody worries that someone -whether a eight-foot beast or a homeless nutcase, are invading their property,
it's all just taken as a magical experience that doesn't require proof. Those who request evidence are called
trolls and the gang of daily YouTube followers berate the cynic and pat the video-maker on the head.

But these are the poorer-sides of this phenomena.
tinysure

That was why I posted the 'Erwin Saunders-Pixie' thread a while back. I was more interested in his behavior
and the CGI of the little beings hiding in the undergrowth. The footage where he explains to the viewer about
his lunch situation and then we're treated to a scene where on of these Pixies is captured on film stealing his
sandwich is fantastic.

The exposition and a amusing result tied to the earlier explanation... traits of someone thinking out the setting
before hand! The man did show a reasonable attitude of a bumbling gentleman with a hobby that went against
all scientific rationality, but the 'acting' was believable and the videos had continuity.

Sadly, it seems either the bearded man has stopped broadcasting his work or the Pixies later dined on something
more filling than just a tuna sandwich!
Lets not forget our antipodean relations!

Here's a weird video, see what you think.

(02-21-2019, 10:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a weird video, see what you think.

Really?   tinylaughing   Who would think this is real?

And why would anyone setup a camera while they are loading wood?  Makes no sense.