Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Door-Bell Licker.
They're still not sending their best.

Quote:LICK OF CHIME Bizarre moment weirdo spends three hours LICKING a stranger’s doorbell.

'A weirdo is filmed licking a stranger's doorbell for three hours.
CCTV footage shows Roberto Daniel Arroyo getting amorous with a neighbour's buzzer in Salinas, California.

Cops are trying to track down the oddball who targeted the Dungan's home on New Year's Eve.
The couple were out at the time but their two children were asleep inside - unaware of the creepy prowler at the
door.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5072]
Bizarre footage shows Arroyo licking a stranger's doorbell for three hours.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5073]
The Dungans said they were sure to clean their doorbell thoroughly after the creepy incident.

A spokesperson for Salinas Police Department told ABC7: "We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear,
it didn't take us long to identify the individual."
Arroyo, 33, was also filmed relieving himself in the front garden and moving an extension cord.

Mum Sylvia Dungan was left feeling concerned by the experience - but admitted she was relieved things were not
any worse. She told KION: "You kind of laugh about it afterwards because, technically, he didn't harm anybody,
he didn't break anything."
Sylvia added: "This just kind of reinforces how important it is to have security within your home."

The couple added that they made sure to clean the doorbell thoroughly.
And neighbour Francisco Javier Estrada said: "I thought I'd seen it all, but this takes the cake."
Police said Arroyo -also thought to have trespassed at another address that night -could face charges of petty theft
and prowling...'
SOURCE:

Can a doorbell consent?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Maybe he has some deadly disease that he wanted to share with others? 

In love with doorbells and wants to marry one?

Or, maybe he's just mentally ill.   tinydrroling
Brings back memories of when I was in England, we were told a story about a young man who use to stick his "ding a ling" into peoples door letter flaps. It seems that he came to a sad end, I cant remember if it was a cat or a dog the did it, but it was a sad end
Sadly , I think it falls in line with this type of behavior.

I saw this on the news here. The commentator mentioned that the couple had thoroughly disinfected the door bell, but still, if he went to visit, he planned on using the knocker instead... and I thought to myself, "no good - there are fellas around who like licking knockers, too!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-15-2019, 05:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ... and I thought to myself, "no good - there are fellas around who like licking knockers, too!"

Which would make a perfectly-good bylaw.
smallcrackingup
When the sun goes down, they come out.

Quote:In Florida, another doorbell licker's spotted on camera.

'Could this be the start of the next American epidemic.
In Lake Worth, Florida, a man was recorded late last month on a surveillance video, licking things at the front door.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5327]

And, strange as this sounds, he wasn't the first. At the beginning of January, another man was spotted in much the
same manner, doing much the same thing, in Salinas, California. FOX 46 reported that the Florida video was recorded
in the early morning on Jan. 24. The man is recorded licking the doorbell again, and again, and again.

The news outlet said the man seemed to put a stack of newspapers in front of the camera and pointed toward the
newspapers. It’s unclear what he was trying to show his audience on the surveillance video...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)