Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
British Army targets
Quote:British Army targets 
Did I get your attention?
Are you thinking the British Army attacked someone??? WRONG!
The British Army is attempting to Recruit (Trolling)for Millennials.

Quote:British Army targets 'snowflakes, binge gamers and me, me, me millennials' in new recruitment drive
Is this going to work.
Quote:Anew Army recruitment campaign seeks to target gamers and millennials stuck in 'boring jobs'.

In the new series of adverts the Army hopes to show how current 16 to 25-year-olds may already have many of the attributes needed in the modern military, but either dismiss them as irrelevant or see them as embarrassing.

The new recruitment advertising campaign, titled ‘Your Army Needs You’, launches on January 3 with a series of adverts on TV and the internet as well as billboard posters.

The three adverts tell the stories of individuals whose perceived weaknesses are seen as strengths by the Army.

Potential recruits are shown at home or work, with others calling out their stereotypes, before the scene changes to depict them in the Army performing roles where their potential is recognised.
[Image: army_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bql_-dn_bkBoeGShbkl...width=1240]
Quote:The campaign also features Kitchener-style illustrations of soldiers with stereotype labels which will be featured on billboards and outdoor advertising around the UK. 

In one of the posters a ‘class clown’ is praised for his spirit. Another highlights the compassion shown by so-called ‘snowflakes’. Gaming and selfie addicts are said to have admirable levels of drive and confidence and a woman described as a ‘me me me millennial’ is celebrated for her self-belief.
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000184638474_trans_NvBQzQNjv...width=1240]
Source

My Thoughts on this and remember the is JMHO.
Trying to recruit snowflakes to join the military is like trying to recruit PETA employees to work in a meat packing plant.
[Image: Dv_zZONX4AIlUOD.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
First mission of the British Army... try and get them out of bed.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-04-2019, 07:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: First mission of the British Army... try and get them out of bed.
tinywondering

Yeah, Before Noon!!!  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The British Army was once a force to be reckoned with. Now, it appears that they aim to almost be able to hold their own against a medium-sized Boy Scout troop.

What happened? has Britain ran out of football fans to recruit? Now THOSE folks are Brits with SPIRIT!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’