Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OMG!! They are Desperate!!
minusculepuke

Quote:Elizabeth Warren makes big move toward 2020 presidential run
This is going to be Fun.
[Image: grandma-warren1.jpg]  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCuHDIBsMye9jm-Fp9BHZ...C9TrYNbnvb][Image: elizabeth-warren-meme.jpg] 

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Monday took the first major step toward launching a widely anticipated campaign for the presidency, hoping her reputation as a populist fighter can help her navigate a Democratic field that could include nearly two dozen candidates.

“No matter what our differences, most of us want the same thing,” the 69-year-old Massachusetts Democrat said in a video that highlights her family’s history in Oklahoma. “To be able to work hard, play by the same set of rules and take care of the people we love. That’s what I’m fighting for and that’s why today I’m launching an exploratory committee for president.”
Is this kind of like the Exploratory Committee to find her Indian Ancestors?  smallroflmao
Quote:“America’s middle class is under attack,” Warren said in the video. “How did we get here? Billionaires and big corporations decided they wanted more of the pie. And they enlisted politicians to cut them a fatter slice.”
Source
Yea, Stupid,,,,, Americas Middle Class is Finally Working Again, if it wasn't for Real Billionaires Creating Jobs, we'd still be living in an economy like the one Obama gave us.
You're a Stupid Lying Bitch.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
"...My Daddy ended up as a Janitor, But..." Nuff Said.

What always surprises me is that when doing these promo-speeches, the person talking
never pauses from the sugar-sweet rhetoric and says:
"Er... where's that friggin' sad background music comin' from...? It makes me come-off
as A condescending elitist!"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5013]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The frightening thing is, what she is saying sounds good, and those who are still asleep and believing everything that spews from the MSM will believe her. 
All they need to know is, democrats (in Washington) LIE about everything!  They all work for the Deep State Cabal, and they will do their bidding if they get in office, not ours.
(12-31-2018, 08:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: "...My Daddy ended up as a Janitor, But..." Nuff Said.

What always surprises me is that when doing these promo-speeches, the person talking
never pauses from the sugar-sweet rhetoric and says:
"Er... where's that friggin' sad background music comin' from...? It makes me come-off
as A condescending elitist!"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5013]

GiantThumbsUp Great Poster!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]