Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two White Girls... One Morocco.
This is what happens when the blue pill creates a world of butterflies and unicorns, you can cross lands
with a spring in your step and a song on your lips. Then reality appears and grabs your nuts.

These animals must be held to account.

Quote:'FOR SYRIA' Morocco backpackers beheaded by ISIS fanatics yelling ‘enemies of God’ –as vid ‘shows
thugs pledging allegiance to terror group’

Four suspects have appeared in a second video where they pledge alliance to ISIS

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4958]
Maren Ueland and Louisa Jespersen.

'ISIS fanatics who beheaded backpackers in Morocco yelled "these are your heads, enemy of God" in a
horrific video of the execution. Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28,
of Norway, were butchered on a hiking holiday after their suspected killers were seen lying in wait just
600 yards away.

Chilling footage circulating on social media shows a woman screaming while a man cuts her neck with
what appears to be a kitchen knife. During the video, the perpetrators cry out: "It's Allah's will" and are heard
saying: "This is revenge for our brothers in Hajine in Syria. These are your heads, enemy of God."

A separate clip published today on Twitter appeared to show four men suspected of murdering the tourists
pledging their alliance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. One of them holds a knife as they sit in front of
a black and white flag. The video has now been verified by intelligence analysts, though official authorities
are yet to comment on the footage.

What we know so far...
*Two Scandinavian tourists were killed in their tents as they camped at the
foot of Mount Toubkal in the Atlas mountains.
*French hikers discovered their butchered bodies on Monday morning.
*Cops arrested one man on Tuesday and a further three men today, who hid
weapons underneath their seats as they attempted to flee from the scene in a bus.
*Police have released shocking photos of the enormous blades in their possession.
*Danish authorities have claimed that the horrific video circulating on social media
showing the killings is genuine.
*All four suspects are said to have sworn allegiance to ISIS, and Moroccan
authorities are treating the murders as a terrorist act.
*In the unverified video, the killers link their atrocity to Western bombings in Syria.
*The murdered students were on a month-long holiday in Morocco and had just spent
a week at a hotel in Marrakech.
*A second video published on Twitter on Thursday claims to show the four suspects
pledging their alliance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The video appeared hours after the three men were arrested while fleeing by bus and hiding massive sword-like
weapons under their seats. A police spokesman said the men sat right at the back of the bus when six police
officers boarded and seized the men and "four knives".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4959]
In a video circulating on Twitter today, the four suspects appear to claim responsibility for the attack.

Wearing hoods and black jackets, the men reportedly offered "no resistance", vg.no reports.
Their arrest comes more than three days after French hikers found the victims dead at their camp around six
miles from the village of Imlil.

Today's arrests came after police seized their first suspect on Tuesday after he left his ID in a tent close to the
scene. The brutes had beheaded one women while the second had sustained a serious throat wound.
All four men have sworn allegiance to ISIS, according to a source quoted in Norwegian newspaper vg.no.

Moroccan authorities earlier announced they were treating the murders as acts of terror, as the Rabat public
prosecutor's office confirmed that at least one of the group is affiliated to a terrorist group...'
More In Link:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
When one looks at a map of IQs around the world it is readily apparent (to me anyway) assimilation by those of 65 to 75 IQs into a society of 85 to 95s is problematic already.. But throw in religious brain washing and you have a disaster if not today then tomorrow.  Saudi Sunni based religion is a religion of conquest not assimilation.

Poor girls thinking others were just like them ... They had a short lesson that their belief in mankind was wrong in this case...
(12-23-2018, 04:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: When one looks at a map of IQs around the world it is readily apparent (to me anyway) assimilation by those of 65 to 75 IQs into a society of 85 to 95s is problematic already.. But throw in religious brain washing and you have a disaster if not today then tomorrow.  Saudi Sunni based religion is a religion of conquest not assimilation.

Poor girls thinking others were just like them ... They had a short lesson that their belief in mankind was wrong in this case...

Not just you -my friend, there are many who are hesitant to say what seems to be true that's not reported
almost every day. Certain religions are dangerous.

At this time of the year, I'm seeing advertising on the television and the internet that ask for charity to
help countries that were in the same situation a decade ago, the same information conduits that tells you
we're all the same.

Tragically, these two girls drank the kool-aid and paid for it with their lives.
This saddens me. What on Earth were two white girls thinking, going to godforsaken Morocco alone and unarmed? What did they think would happen? How could this scenario possibly go wrong?

Morocco is one of those places even I will not go unarmed - it should be marked "here there be dragons" on maps. Even their "civilized" folks are only semi-civilized. I knew a Moroccan diplomat's daughter, and she, "civilized" though she claimed to be, scared the bejesus out of me. Even their girls will pop a knife into you in a heartbeat.

I have a viable solution for all of these problems, but no one would want to hear it. It is most certainly NOT PC.

As an alternative to that idea, we could always sponsor organized ISIS hunts, like safaris, on every continent - no bag limit... bag as many as you can. We could always start on our home continents and work our way backwards out into the hinterlands, and keep going until, with a loud POP! ISIS disappeared from the planet entirely...

... come to think of it, that probably isn't very PC, either, but it is what we are coming to if world stupidity doesn't get under control. There is only so much bullshit people will take before they react badly.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Sometimes, I do stupid things.

One of those times was when I decided to watch that video.

I feel a certain hatred ever since.

Sometimes, people do stupid things. These two poor girls are a perfect example and it cost them their lives, in an atrocious way.

I remember the first time I was in Mexico, in Acapulco to be exact, in the early nineties, a friend and I decided to take a local bus to 'tour' and see how the real Mexican people lived, in their own world. Well, that was another stupid thing to do.

It wasn't too long before the populace we encountered would show us that we did not belong and we were at an unease until we got back from where we had left.

When we told our Mexican guide what we had done, he had a fit. Told us we were lucky we just didn't disappear to never be heard of again.

That was in the nineties. I am no small wimpy guy and I sure as hell wasn't then. But it sunk in.

And so I can't imagine two young girls going outdoors in the wild where animals abound. And I'm not talking about animals from the zoo.

They've caught the culprits and personally, I would skin them alive in front of everyone.

But that's just me.

Tragic and sad story that could have been prevented if ignorance wasn't replaced by stupidity and social medias.

IMHO.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(12-25-2018, 11:06 PM)Sol Wrote: ...I remember the first time I was in Mexico, in Acapulco to be exact, in the early nineties,
a friend and I decided to take a local bus to 'tour' and see how the real Mexican people lived,
in their own world. Well, that was another stupid thing to do.

It wasn't too long before the populace we encountered would show us that we did not belong and
we were at an unease until we got back from where we had left...

That was like my family and me in Nuevo Laredo a few years back. We were just tourists that believed
the brochures and that border-towns weren't as bad as what the movies made out.

I'll say that there were times when the shift from prey to an equal was pretty vague, but I kept my mind on
the idea that I'd have to kill anything that came through the motel-room door that night. It's strange using
the anger of being scared as anger of being relied on as a loved one.

It's not a place I'd like to visit again.
(12-26-2018, 12:48 PM)BIAD Wrote: That was like my family and me in Nuevo Laredo a few years back. We were just tourists that believed
the brochures and that border-towns weren't as bad as what the movies made out.

I'll say that there were times when the shift from prey to an equal was pretty vague, but I kept my mind on
the idea that I'd have to kill anything that came through the motel-room door that night. It's strange using
the anger of being scared as anger of being relied on as a loved one.

It's not a place I'd like to visit again.

That may be the best explanation of that phenomena I've ever seen. It comes across to those outside trying to look in as "bravery", but bravery is not the absence of fear, it is the mastery of it. The only thing I can think of that is slightly comparable is the urge for retribution when a loved on has already been harmed. That doesn't happen because one suddenly becomes "fearless", it happens because something deep inside dies for the duration - it's not that one becomes unafraid, it's just that one does not care any longer what happens as long as the objective is accomplished.

And yes, that is a scary damned state, even for one's self, especially afterwards. It's an odd thing how "fearlessness" can produce that sort of fear.

I've also  been in situations where I knew, without a doubt, that I was going to die... and there was no way out. I firmly believe that the acceptance of that fate produced a calmness and clarity of thought that is the ONLY reason I didn't die...

... and afterwards, when it was all over and I was safe again, I utterly lost my shit and became a basket case for a while.

I also believe that anyone who DOES NOT feel fear when danger is about is probably a psychopath, and I sure as hell don't want someone like that in the same trench I'M in!

I bet there is a psychological study in there somewhere.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

So it looks like the guys who beheaded the girls are technically innocent because a Swiss-Spanish man
supposedly told them to do it. Phew... for a moment there, I thought we could condemn these animals via
their skin-colour and belief-structure.

The only positive to take out of this is the marvellous scheming by the Swiss-Spanish dude to get the
travelling girls into a position where the crime could be seen as terror-related.

Making sure the two females would be in the Mount Toubkal area and in a place conducive to a private
decapitation isn't easy and getting the four men to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State group on social
media was also a nice touch.

Trampling on 'Allah's will' can now be assumed as something regular and the four men's concerns for their
Syrian brothers seems to be all bullshit. Anyway, the main thing is we got the white guy behind it all.
tinyhuh

Quote:Morocco tourist murders: Swiss-Spanish national arrested

'A dual Swiss-Spanish national has been arrested in Morocco for alleged involvement in the killings of two
Scandinavian tourists. The man, who has not been named, was detained in Marrakesh for allegedly trying
to recruit Moroccans "to carry out terrorist plots", a statement said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5001]

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were murdered in
December. Their bodies were found in the High Atlas mountains near a tourist spot.
Norwegian police have said a video appearing to show one of the tourists being beheaded was likely real.

Morocco's Central Bureau for Judicial Investigations said on Saturday the Swiss-Spanish national was
suspected of "teaching some of those arrested... about communication tools involving new technology
and of training them in marksmanship".

The Swiss-Spanish national followed an "extremist ideology", the statement said.

Police said four main suspects in the killings had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group, although
investigators believe there was no contact with groups in Syria or Iraq.

In the capital Rabat a minute's silence was held with Danish and Norwegian diplomats present, while hundreds
more people attended a vigil in the southern village of Imlil, near where the women's bodies were found.
Flowers were also laid in the city of Marrakesh...'
BBC:

I'm just glad the article above doesn't look like a con-job.
tinysurprised

Sky News dump the Spanish connection and just go with the ever-peaceful Swiss aspect for headline emphasis
regarding the eeevil man who managed the four poor ignorant Moroccan head-takers.

Quote:Swiss man arrested for 'training' murderers of female hikers.

'A Swiss man has been arrested in Morocco on suspicion of training the murderers of two Scandinavian women.

The bodies of 28-year-old Norwegian Maren Ueland and 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen from Denmark
were found by other tourists in an isolated area of Morocco's High Atlas mountains on 17 December.
Authorities say they had both been beheaded.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5002]
The women's bodies have been returned to their homelands.
(That's nice of Morocco, it must be a fine place to vacation)

The man was arrested in Marrakech on Saturday and is the 20th person to be detained in connection with the murders.
He was reported to have lived in Morocco but also had Spanish citizenship.

He is "suspected of teaching some of those arrested in this case about communication tools involving new technology
and of training them in marksmanship", according to Morocco's central office for judicial investigations.
The office said that the man was involved in the "recruitment of Moroccans and sub-Saharans to carry out terrorist plans
in Morocco".

The schemes were targeted at "foreign interests and security forces". The man had also subscribed to "extremist ideology",
they added. The four main suspects belonged to a group inspired by Islamic State but none of them had contact with its
members in Syria or Iraq, according to Morocco's counter-terror chief Abdelhak Khiam.

Investigators suspect that the Moroccan group's leader was Abdessamad Ejjoud, a 25-year-old street vendor who was seen
in a video filmed a week before the murders in which the four main suspects pledge allegiance to an IS leader.
Both women lived in southern Norway, where they had attended university.

Their bodies were returned to their homelands before Christmas.
Danish and Norwegian leaders have both condemned the killings and Moroccan prime minister Saad Eddine El Othmani
has described them as a "stab in the back of Morocco and Moroccans".

Tourism accounts for 10% of Morocco's national income and the country has generally been safe from jihadist attacks since
a 2011 bombing in Marrakech killed 17 people, most of them European tourists...'
SKY:

Tourism, a Swiss probably-white-guy and something else of concern... oh yeah, two girls who had their heads severed from
their bodies.

It's all very concerning, especially the diabolical white devil who co-ordinated and masterminded the plot, and browbeat the poor weak-minded but peace-loving brown folk into committing the dastardly deed. It just so happens that I live in a country where I am utterly surrounded by roughly 224 million of those white devils. Clearly, I am in imminent danger of being beheaded at every turn due to the fact of where I live.

And people wonder why I am armed to the teeth and completely irascible and anti-social!

Further, this evil white genius (it doesn't get much whiter than the Swiss - the only things whiter are Norwegians and Swedes - and no one really trusts the Swiss any more, do they?) single-handedly recruited, and trained the cell of unwilling brown folk in such arcane disciplines as communications (but they somehow never managed to communicate with HQ in Syria and Iraq) and marksmanship - but the articles don't mention who trained them in beheading white women with knives, and I am forced to wonder who did that, and of what benefit the training in communications and marksmanship was, seeing as how neither discipline appeared to have been employed in this deed. Are Moroccans born with knowledge of knife-wielding and beheading already ingrained as if by instinct? It must be so!

It is a shame that the nefarious white devil never got around to instructing his little brown minions in the fine art of stealth and cell compartmentalization, and thus 20 of them (so far) got rolled up in pretty short order by, of al things, the Moroccan constabulary - what would have happened to them if more highly trained and efficient polezei (such as, perhaps, American British, or Russian forces) has been set upon them? My God, the entire country might have been arrested and jailed by now!

(12-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Are Moroccans born with knowledge of knife-wielding and beheading already ingrained as if by instinct? It must be so!

That's the thing, I cannot even begin to appreciate how one would go about beheading a human being.
The physical strength needed to take a head off, where the released blood will go (assuming there'll be a lot of it)
and keeping a live person under control during the act.

The actual mind-set is also something I fail to grasp, I can sort-of understand performing such terrible deed in
the red-mist of a crazed anger or a vengeance-style mania via the loss of a loved-one. But just being asked to
do it for money or a political/ideological reason... I think I'd pass.

Is it something just natural or casual a person can do?!!
(12-30-2018, 03:31 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Are Moroccans born with knowledge of knife-wielding and beheading already ingrained as if by instinct? It must be so!

That's the thing, I cannot even begin to appreciate how one would go about beheading a human being.
The physical strength needed to take a head off, where the released blood will go (assuming there'll be a lot of it)
and keeping a live person under control during the act.

The actual mind-set is also something I fail to grasp, I can sort-of understand performing such terrible deed in
the red-mist of a crazed anger or a vengeance-style mania via the loss of a loved-one. But just being asked to
do it for money or a political/ideological reason... I think I'd pass.

Is it something just natural or casual a person can do?!!

Not necessarily a "person", as most of us think of people. I am reminded of something my police instructor told us lo those many years ago. He stressed to us that "there are just some folks in this world who are simply junkyard-dog mean. No reason for it, it's just inborn into them - not because their parents made them wear red underwear as a child. It just is."

I won't go into the mechanics of beheading, as it makes me just a little queasy to think about it. I will say, however, that South American native tribes who take heads appear to be more civilized than Arab head-takers in general, as they almost always kill the victim first, before beheading them, which I would imagine makes the whole sordid affair easier, and more humane.

Imagine that - Muslims are less civilized and more animal than even the wild heathen!

Quote:Muslims are less civilized and more animal than even the wild heathen!

Not only that, but they sent pictures to the mother of one of the girls, according to this article below. 
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL INCARNATE! minusculecrybaby

Quote:Graphic images of two female Scandinavian tourists brutally murdered in Morocco by Islamic radicals were posted on the Facebook page of one of the victim’s mothers, according to a report from the Daily Mirror.

The victims were 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen from Denmark and 28-year-old Maren Ueland from Norway. The two Scandinavian students were beheaded in Morocco in what is believed to be an act of terrorism. According to Moroccan police, four suspects who were arrested for the murders had previously pledged their allegiance to ISIS in a social media
video.
 (RELATED: Norway Confirms Authenticity Of Video Showing Scandinavian Girl’s Beheading)

Quote:In a shocking development, the Facebook page of Maren Ueland’s mother Irene has been spammed with hundreds of horrible images of her daughter’s slit throat https://t.co/OAfUoB2QhW
— Daily Star (@Daily_Star) December 21, 2018

Irene Ueland, Maren’s mother, was bombarded on her Facebook page with hundreds of pictures of her daughter’s slit throat.
Photo’s of Vesterager Jesperen’s severed head were also posted on Irene’s page.

Daily Caller
There's more to this than meets the eye and it might well be that the media are confusing
the situation. Three/four Moroccans, then a Swiss-Spanish guy... it's not making sense.

Sky News offers an update.

Quote:Fifteen men charged over beheadings of female hikers in Morocco

Scandinavian university students Maren Ueland and Louisa Vesterager Jespersen were found dead
in the High Atlas mountains.

'Fifteen people have been charged in connection with the murders of two Scandinavian university students
in Morocco. Prosecutors said they had filed preliminary terrorism charges against the men on Sunday.
These include forming a gang to prepare and commit terrorist acts and premeditated murder.

Three of the suspects also face charges for allegedly urging the others to commit acts of terrorism.
The charges come after the bodies of 28-year-old Norwegian Maren Ueland and 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager
Jespersen from Denmark were found by other tourists in an isolated area of Morocco's High Atlas mountains
on 17 December.
Authorities say they had both been beheaded.

Twenty people have been arrested in the case so far, the latest being a Swiss man who lives in Morocco,
who is accused of training the murderers. The 15 suspects who have been charged have been referred to
an investigating judge who handles terrorism cases. More of the suspects are expected to be charged this
week.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5009]
Three of the early arrests. The latest, a Swiss man, has not been named.

At least four of the suspects belonged to a group inspired by Islamic State but none of them had contact with its
members in Syria or Iraq, Morocco's counter-terrorism chief Abdelhak Khiam said during the weekend.

Investigators suspect that the Moroccan group's leader was Abdessamad Ejjoud, a 25-year-old street vendor
who was seen in a video filmed a week before the murders in which the four main suspects pledge allegiance
to an IS leader. Both of the victims lived in southern Norway, where they had attended university.

Their bodies were returned to their homelands before Christmas...'
Sky News: