Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colleges de-stress students
Our Generation of Spoiled Snowflakes need to be De-Stressed because of their Final Exams.

I have a word or two for you Snivelling, Winning Little Panzeies, Grow The Fuck-Up! Life is Hard and that Dream Job is Not Going To be Handed To YOU!
What these spoiled children call "Stress" the rest of working America calls "Life". Get used to it Snowflakes. You don't know the half of it yet.
The Millennial Mantra: "I'm offended therefore I insist you take care of me and hand me what I demand!" They expect that we MUST be tolerant of THEM so they don't have to tolerate US!!

Quote:Colleges de-stress students for finals: therapy horses, coloring, massages, Fortnite tourneys
Yes the Poor Little Babies need their Bottle and Teddy Bear.

Quote:Therapy dogs and miniature horses. Coloring books. Massages. Even Fortnite tournaments.

All this and more are ways in which universities across the nation are working to help students de-stress as finals unfold, hosting a plethora of interesting activities or all out “De-stress Fests.”

One of the most common services provided come in the form of therapy dogs, specifically trained to be as calm and affectionate as possible. Campuses such as the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and Michigan State are just two out of many that recently offered the friendly puppers to pet and relax with in between study sessions.

Duke University went one step further. On top of bringing in puppies, the school offered what it called a “Stampede of Love” — miniature horses.
Students were invited on the Friday before Finals Week to partake in an event led by a Raleigh-based nonprofit, staffed by two of their tiny horses, named “Kiwi” and “Lola.”

Read More Snivelling Bullshit Here
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-20-2018, 08:02 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Colleges de-stress students for finals: therapy horses, coloring, massages, Fortnite tourneys...
Jeez-Louise, these guys are in for a shock in the outside world!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-20-2018, 10:06 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 08:02 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Colleges de-stress students for finals: therapy horses, coloring, massages, Fortnite tourneys...
Jeez-Louise, these guys are in for a shock in the outside world!
Yes, if they ever leave the Protection of Mommies Basement.
Just imagine their reaction upon being interviewed for a job and the person giving the interview just says "Thank You, Well Be In Touch,,, Next! " the snowflake well Fall Apart, they won't be able to accept the fact, They Are Not Special!
[Image: tumblr_mzishag14x1rdh9azo1_500.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]