Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Valid Reason On Exactly Why Everyone, Including YOU, Should Feel Stupid!
Explanation: Hi to my fellow Rogue members taking part in this thread! tinybiggrin

1stly To all the stupid people ... you can't help being stupid and thinking stupidly and hence you already feel stupid ... so I don't blame you for that since you already meet the criteria of this thread ok! tinycool

2ndly However ... To all the smart people ... tinyhuh

The basic valid reason on why exactly everyone, including you, should feel stupid IS because it is the right thing to logically and humanely do! tinysure

Here is why ... it is called having a conscience ... and it is about walking a mile in another persons shoes!

Since the basic level of smart is the minimum Mensa level IQ of 135 ... over 90% of humanity is stupid because 100 IQ is retarded compared with 135 IQ ... compare 65 IQ to 100 IQ to see and notice the difference in just how stupid 100 IQ really is ok.

George Carlin on Stupid People (caution contains rough language)

So be nuts and start giving a sh!t and FEEL stupid for once in your lives ok!

IT IS HEALTHY FOR YOU!

Because if you don't understand stupid people they will threaten your survival ... so again, be smart and feel stupid!

Personal Disclosure: This thread was brought to you by the numbers '65' , '100' and '135' and by the letter 'A' and finally by the Rogue shill for truth and troll for ad revenue, OmegaLogos!

Trololo Song!

So ... Do you feel better now that you feel stupid ?

[Note: You can help my agenda by starring this thread if you feel I have trolled you! However if you think I did a great job then please make an ALERT and warn all the mods on just how awesome I really am ]

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
But, but... those FB quizzes said my IQ is over 140.  tinyhuh That makes me too smart to participate in a "stupid" thread. tinylaughing
So, I guess that's why most all liberals appear to be stupid to me?   minusculethinking  If I have to sink to that level and feel stupid to be healthy, I'll pass.  Thanks anyway. tinybiggrin
@"OmegaLogos" 
You're a Genius! tinylaughing

But we need to tell all the Stupid People,,,,, Obama and Hillary are not Running for POTUS again, so go ahead, Stupid People, Stop Breeding and Eat The Bullet!  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]