Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday BIAD!
To a person (or...umm...something) who I admire and respect as a great friend, I wish you the best birthday of all so far. May your day be filled with love, family, friends, music, merriment, and lots of chocolate!   :smallwink: 
Drinks are on Gordi, so order up and let the party begin!   hugedancingbaby

From my unicorn family and me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!     tinybiggrin

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]

Here is the chocolate cake I promised. Tell BIAD not to eat it all in one bite. tinybiggrin 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joyofbaking.com%2Fim...ke.jpg&f=1]

BIAD is drooling right now and thank you for the kind words.
Back soon, Boy in A Dress is eating the candles right now.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
OMG, it's BIAD, Birday!!!
Happy Birthday Good Looking!  kiss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: gj3Fz1w.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I was sitting, slightly bemused at the sudden rise in temperature here in deepest-darkest UK winter.
Is my "old-age" thermostat kaput? I wondered.
Was it Global Warming??

...and then I realised.... It was the MASS of burning candles on BIADs birthday cake!

I thank you for the warmth and raise a glass to you on this, the anniversary of your arrival on planet Earth!

minusculebeercheers 

Cheers!
G

Hang on..... why is my bar bill going up so fast????? MYSTIC!!!!???!!?!??!!!!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(12-06-2018, 10:59 PM)gordi Wrote: I was sitting, slightly bemused at the sudden rise in temperature here in deepest-darkest UK winter.
Is my "old-age" thermostat kaput? I wondered.
Was it Global Warming??

...and then I realised.... It was the MASS of burning candles on BIADs birthday cake!

I thank you for the warmth and raise a glass to you on this, the anniversary of your arrival on planet Earth!

minusculebeercheers 

Cheers!
G

Hang on..... why is my bar bill going up so fast????? MYSTIC!!!!???!!?!??!!!!

*BIAD curtsies and blows out the candles.... not facing them at the time!!

Cheers, Big Man.
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: [ @guohua shoves OL] Uh wah? I'm up! Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of BIAD['s ass wind over the cake! tinybighuh ]

Personal Disclosure: It is with great regret that we have to hold this wake for our dearly depharted friend, BIAD, who touched us all in BIAD ways that we can't say because we all signed legal NDA's! tinysure 

@BIAD Happy Birthday you Rogue!  tinycool

[slips @gordi enough money to cover the booze and a new cake] minusculerolleyes  mediumbagpiper  

@"Mystic Wanderer"  minusculebeercheers for making this thread!

GiantPartytime:

:smallgreenangel:
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!