Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OL says "You had one Joob!" ...
Explanation: "Ewe haad juan Joob!" ...

[Image: sweet-heart.jpg]

Personal Disclosure: I made this thread on a dare lol!

So you had one Jube ok!!!

What did you do with it?

Did you share it or did you swallow it whole?

Or have you saved it for a rainy day?

Here is some music to listen too to help you contemplate your answers ok!

Album Hard Jube / Cold Sweat Lowquid Released: Dec 2016 Label: SweetBox

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I shared it with my Honey!  tinyinlove
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Once again, I'm confused.   tinyshocked Not sure what this thread is about.  And, what is a joob?   tinysurprised
@MW, Worry not dear Lady, i dont understand it as well   tinybighuh
@"Mystic Wanderer"  and @"Wallfire" 
I just assumed a Jube was a Candy Heart  Saywhat
(12-02-2018, 04:02 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  and @"Wallfire" 
I just assumed a Jube was a Candy Heart  Saywhat

Oh, okay.   I didn't' realize OL was talking about the heart art work. I thought he was saying "job" with some kind of weird accent as "joob", which is where I became confused.

Okay, so my answer is, I'd eat it myself because I'm usually always alone.
Explanation: ... @ Everybody ...

Quote:Oh, okay.   I didn't' realize OL was talking about the heart art work. I thought he was saying "job" with some kind of weird accent as "joob", which is where I became confused.

It started out with me making a pun on the southpark meme "Dey Tuk Oar Juubs!" aka they took our jobs AND the fact that I had recently seen several "You had one Job!" memes!

But then it transformed into something greater when I realized that 'Jubes' [aka a soft jelly lolly] rhymes with 'jobs' [aka work] and hey presto it morphed into "You had one Joob!" meme!

Hence the 'A Rogues Rations' forum was chosen and designated my go platform for this threads launch into cyberspace to be caught by the interwebs and devoured by our hungry Rogues and guests appetite for my weirdness coupled with soft jelly lollies and two precursor memes that has lead to this grand majestic magickal  mystical charade ... which boils down to what would you do with your last piece of candy ever?

Personal Disclosure: ... @guohua and @Mystic Wanderer  ...

Quote:I shared it with my Honey!  [Image: tinyinlove.png]

Brilliant and to the point answer guohua!

Your Honey is very lucky to have somebody who will share their last candy with them!

I too would share it with my girlfriend aka My Sweety! tinyinbiglove

And ...

Quote:Okay, so my answer is, I'd eat it myself because I'm usually always alone.

Awwwww Mystic Wanderer ... you are never totally alone and we love you very much ok!  tinyinlove

Truth be told if I didn't have my commitments to My Sweety then I too would eat it myself!

The question then becomes do I scoff it down immediately or do I wait for a rainy day?

Thank you both for your on topic replies! minusculebeercheers 

@Wallfire I did mention that I did this as a dare as my mates in Discord thought it was funny and punny enough to be worthy of at least a jokes thread but as I said above it morphed into a real deal thread about ones last candy/lolly and what you would do with it!

We in Discord knew it was pretty obscure topic to begin with and hence them daring me to post it [they even dared me to post a title which was in the 3rd person perspective by referring to myself as OL!] and I just can't resist taking on a dare that I know I will and did win!

And I won on both counts, posting the thread for one and posting a 3rd person title!

Plus I won when guohua won the thread with the first reply to this thread that was totally on topic!

Would you care to share what you would do with your last lollipop?

Or is that Top Secret Information that we are all not cleared for?

Sell me your secrets! Your lies and charades, sell them to me! Your smoke and mirrors, sell them to me ... Sell me your shadowy ghosts!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos" 
mediumwink My Honey Likes His Candy  :mediumlover:
And for the Ladys here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

That should work. minusculebeercheers
So thats the Gents and Ladys covered, so for the rest there is this  minusculebeercheers  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

Edit to add, I think the video will work now.