Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George H.W. Bush dies at age 94
To be honest, I didn't care for him to much, I think he and his son worked to advance the NWO.

But, I do give my Condolences to the Family, he was an ex-POTUS and I respect him for that.
[Image: giphy.gif] 

Quote:Bush was the last president to have served in the military during World War II. His experience in international diplomacy served him well as he dealt with the unraveling of the Soviet Union as an oppressive superpower, and later the rise of China as a commercial behemoth and potential partner.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Guohua said 
Quote:To be honest, I didn't care for him to much, I think he and his son worked to advance the NWO.

But, I do give my Condolences to the Family, he was an ex-POTUS and I respect him for that.

Very well said
My condolences also go out to Mr. Bush Sr's family and friends.
However... and I'm keeping to the mild-stuff, George H. Walker Bush had quite an exciting life.

It's easy to make links between people who rub shoulders in the political, powerful businesses and
security worlds, George Herbert Walker Bush was -after all, from a wealthy family and became a
oil tycoon in his own right.

Having oil-wells in the area around Cuba in the sixties would have undoubtedly raised attention for
agencies setting their stall out to topple Castro and so, Bush would have come into contact with forces
that conspiracy nuts see as shady characters.

Except... A Massachusetts-born man went to Texas at a time when the oil-boom had settled down to
where prominent businessmen like H. L. Hunt, Sid W. Richardson, H. Roy Cullen and Clint Murchison
ruled the roost?
A northerner should have been seen as an 'invader' and yet Bush was given a pass.

With oil money being used in the civic system of providing better roads etc, the oil magnates became
more influential in the political arena. Taxes and oil depletion allowance allowed 'the Good Old Boys'
to demand self-beneficial changes, but then when John Kennedy came along, those changes were
starting to swing the other way.

Many can say where they were on 22nd November 1963, but how many can say they have direct ties
to those involved in Lee Harvey Oswald's life? 

The list is not that long, but considering the young marine worked at the Texas School Depository Building
for $1.25 an hour to fund his damaged marriage, doesn't anyone think that a supposedly-communist low-paid
worker had links with a wealthy geologist -who knew a future head of the CIA and the forty-first President of
the United States, isn't odd?

RIP George and I hope they're all wrong.

From USA Today:

Quote:'WASHINGTON — Within days after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963,
the CIA's man in Dallas received a call from a friend who said he met Lee Harvey Oswald at a social
function the previous January. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4850]
George H.W. Bush, left, and his predecessor as CIA director, William Colby.

Oswald's host was George de Mohrenschildt, a Russian-born petroleum engineer whose story as detailed
in long-secret JFK assassination files released Thursday reads like an off-kilter spy novel.

That's one reason why de Mohrenschildt, who died in 1977, has been a staple of Kennedy assassination
conspiracy theories for almost 54 years.

He was the uncle of President George H.W. Bush’s prep school roommate, a friend of first lady Jacqueline
Kennedy’s parents, an associate of Oswald and a notorious womanizer and bon vivant who was rejected
by the wartime Office of Strategic Services for alleged Nazi sympathies.
In December 1963, he surfaced in Haiti to tell CIA operatives there that he knew Oswald, Kennedy's assassin.

"Dear George," de Mohrenschildt wrote Bush on Sept. 5, 1976,
"You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation
I find myself in."

Since the start of the hearings led by Sen. Frank Church, D-Idaho, in 1975, de Mohrenschildt had appeared
again on the public radar in connection with reports about the CIA and its involvement in plots against Cuban
dictator Fidel Castro and their possible connection to the Kennedy assassination. 

"I do know this man"
"Mr. Bush, do you know this individual," a CIA secretary wrote on a note to the director.
"I do know this man DeMohrenschildt," Bush wrote in an internal CIA note. "I first met him in the early 40's.
He was an uncle to my Andover roommate. Later he surfaced in Dallas (50's maybe)"

"He got involved in some controversial dealings in Haiti," Bush continued. "Then he surfaced when Oswald
shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of Pres. Kennedy...'

Quote:'...De Mohrenschildt committed suicide on March 27, 1977. He was 65. On April 1, 1977, his widow, Jeanne,
gave the assassinations committee a photograph of Oswald standing in his Dallas backyard holding the rifle
that investigators determined was used to shoot Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book
Depository Building...'
SOURCE:

So the rubbing of shoulders with powerful people that -I mentioned at the beginning, drew an oil man who would
need the services of a petroleum geologist -who was the same person who became a mentor and friend to the
man that would be accused of assassinating a President that wanted to repeal the Texas Oil Depletion Allowance.
How unlucky is that?

The mainstream media would laugh and call it a coincidence, a one-off surely doesn't count. There are images
available that imply that not only Bush Snr was in Dallas on the day of the assassination, there are photographs
that indicate many other major oil and political movers-and-shakers were watching in the parade too.

From 'Our Hidden History' website regarding Russ Baker's book, Family of Secrets.
(From a discussion with JFK assassination researcher Joseph McBride)

Quote:"...But what Russ found out was Bush had been there the night before, the 21st. I've failed to do a simple thing.

I didn't look at the newspaper for the day before, and there was a little item that Bush was giving a speech to
an oil group on November 21, so here he is in Dallas on the 21st, and then he's there on the 22nd, and Richard
Nixon was there on the 22nd, and Kennedy and Johnson, so you had four US Presidents in Dallas on the 22nd
of November, and what was Bush doing there... Russ goes into further details about what he might have been
involved in, and it seems like he was some kind of operative in the plot against Kennedy."
Hidden History:

And:

Quote:'...According to a CIA internal memo dated November 29, 1975, Zapata Petroleum began in 1953 through Bush's
joint efforts with Thomas J. Devine, a CIA staffer who had resigned his agency position that same year to go into
private business, but who continued to work for the CIA under commercial cover.

Devine would later accompany Bush to Vietnam in late 1967 as a "cleared and witting commercial asset" of the
agency, acted as his informal foreign affairs advisor, and had a close relationship with him through 1975.

In 1954, Zapata Off-Shore Company was formed as a subsidiary of Zapata Oil, with Bush as president of the new
company. He raised some startup money from Eugene Meyer, publisher of the Washington Post, and his son-in-law,
Philip Graham...'
Wikipedia:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4851]

Yeah, some would say everyone seemed to be involved in the killing of Kennedy, but it's probably all just a coincidence.
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
BYE GEORGE!   minusculehello
(12-01-2018, 01:33 PM)BIAD Wrote: My condolences also go out to Mr. Bush Sr's family and friends.
However... and I'm keeping to the mild-stuff, George H. Walker Bush had quite an exciting life.

It's easy to make links between people who rub shoulders in the political, powerful businesses and
security worlds, George Herbert Walker Bush was -after all, from a wealthy family and became a
oil tycoon in his own right.

Having oil-wells in the area around Cuba in the sixties would have undoubtedly raised attention for
agencies setting their stall out to topple Castro and so, Bush would have come into contact with forces
that conspiracy nuts see as shady characters.

Except... A Massachusetts-born man went to Texas at a time when the oil-boom had settled down to
where prominent businessmen like H. L. Hunt, Sid W. Richardson, H. Roy Cullen and Clint Murchison
ruled the roost?
A northerner should have been seen as an 'invader' and yet Bush was given a pass.

With oil money being used in the civic system of providing better roads etc, the oil magnates became
more influential in the political arena. Taxes and oil depletion allowance allowed 'the Good Old Boys'
to demand self-beneficial changes, but then when John Kennedy came along, those changes were
starting to swing the other way.

Many can say where they were on 22nd November 1963, but how many can say they have direct ties
to those involved in Lee Harvey Oswald's life? 

The list is not that long, but considering the young marine worked at the Texas School Depository Building
for $1.25 an hour to fund his damaged marriage, doesn't anyone think that a supposedly-communist low-paid
worker had links with a wealthy geologist -who knew a future head of the CIA and the forty-first President of
the United States, isn't odd?

RIP George and I hope they're all wrong.

From USA Today:

Quote:'WASHINGTON — Within days after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963,
the CIA's man in Dallas received a call from a friend who said he met Lee Harvey Oswald at a social
function the previous January. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4850]
George H.W. Bush, left, and his predecessor as CIA director, William Colby.

Oswald's host was George de Mohrenschildt, a Russian-born petroleum engineer whose story as detailed
in long-secret JFK assassination files released Thursday reads like an off-kilter spy novel.

That's one reason why de Mohrenschildt, who died in 1977, has been a staple of Kennedy assassination
conspiracy theories for almost 54 years.

He was the uncle of President George H.W. Bush’s prep school roommate, a friend of first lady Jacqueline
Kennedy’s parents, an associate of Oswald and a notorious womanizer and bon vivant who was rejected
by the wartime Office of Strategic Services for alleged Nazi sympathies.
In December 1963, he surfaced in Haiti to tell CIA operatives there that he knew Oswald, Kennedy's assassin.

"Dear George," de Mohrenschildt wrote Bush on Sept. 5, 1976,
"You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation
I find myself in."

Since the start of the hearings led by Sen. Frank Church, D-Idaho, in 1975, de Mohrenschildt had appeared
again on the public radar in connection with reports about the CIA and its involvement in plots against Cuban
dictator Fidel Castro and their possible connection to the Kennedy assassination. 

"I do know this man"
"Mr. Bush, do you know this individual," a CIA secretary wrote on a note to the director.
"I do know this man DeMohrenschildt," Bush wrote in an internal CIA note. "I first met him in the early 40's.
He was an uncle to my Andover roommate. Later he surfaced in Dallas (50's maybe)"

"He got involved in some controversial dealings in Haiti," Bush continued. "Then he surfaced when Oswald
shot to prominence. He knew Oswald before the assassination of Pres. Kennedy...'

Quote:'...De Mohrenschildt committed suicide on March 27, 1977. He was 65. On April 1, 1977, his widow, Jeanne,
gave the assassinations committee a photograph of Oswald standing in his Dallas backyard holding the rifle
that investigators determined was used to shoot Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book
Depository Building...'
SOURCE:

So the rubbing of shoulders with powerful people that -I mentioned at the beginning, drew an oil man who would
need the services of a petroleum geologist -who was the same person who became a mentor and friend to the
man that would be accused of assassinating a President that wanted to repeal the Texas Oil Depletion Allowance.
How unlucky is that?

The mainstream media would laugh and call it a coincidence, a one-off surely doesn't count. There are images
available that imply that not only Bush Snr was in Dallas on the day of the assassination, there are photographs
that indicate many other major oil and political movers-and-shakers were watching in the parade too.

From 'Our Hidden History' website regarding Russ Baker's book, Family of Secrets.
(From a discussion with JFK assassination researcher Joseph McBride)

Quote:"...But what Russ found out was Bush had been there the night before, the 21st. I've failed to do a simple thing.

I didn't look at the newspaper for the day before, and there was a little item that Bush was giving a speech to
an oil group on November 21, so here he is in Dallas on the 21st, and then he's there on the 22nd, and Richard
Nixon was there on the 22nd, and Kennedy and Johnson, so you had four US Presidents in Dallas on the 22nd
of November, and what was Bush doing there... Russ goes into further details about what he might have been
involved in, and it seems like he was some kind of operative in the plot against Kennedy."
Hidden History:

And:

Quote:'...According to a CIA internal memo dated November 29, 1975, Zapata Petroleum began in 1953 through Bush's
joint efforts with Thomas J. Devine, a CIA staffer who had resigned his agency position that same year to go into
private business, but who continued to work for the CIA under commercial cover.

Devine would later accompany Bush to Vietnam in late 1967 as a "cleared and witting commercial asset" of the
agency, acted as his informal foreign affairs advisor, and had a close relationship with him through 1975.

In 1954, Zapata Off-Shore Company was formed as a subsidiary of Zapata Oil, with Bush as president of the new
company. He raised some startup money from Eugene Meyer, publisher of the Washington Post, and his son-in-law,
Philip Graham...'
Wikipedia:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4851]

Yeah, some would say everyone seemed to be involved in the killing of Kennedy, but it's probably all just a coincidence.
tinyhuh

@BIAD
Wham-Bam-Thankyou Mam or BIAD,,,,,,,,  minusculebeercheers
As my husband would say,,,,

This video is not appropriate for this thread,,,,, BUT,,, We like Dean Martin Songs.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-01-2018, 05:35 PM)guohua Wrote: Wham-Bam-Thankyou Mam or BIAD,,,,,,,,  minusculebeercheers
As my husband would say,,,,
There's lots more that shows that even if Oswald did it entirely off his own bat,
there were forces in the background ready to step in and maintain the CIA's and
other agencies agendas.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Twitter is on fire red pilling the public what this POS was all about, just like they did with McStain. 

Of course, the President had to be nice and call him a "good man" so those still asleep wouldn't come with a rope.
I posted on his Twitter feed that this is the only time I've seen him lie, but I understood that he had to.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4855]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I (unusually) am going to bite my lip.
I do not have anything nice to say, so I shall say nothing.
minusculebeercheers
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]