Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!
Exclamation 
Disclaimer: This thread is about modern biogenetic-warfare and its methods! I will not be pulling any punches in this thread and it is meant to educate! You totally agree to indemnify me from any and all legal ramifications by reading further onwards! I shall not be held liable for your fuckups! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Dangers of Molecular Manufacturing

Quote:Although grey goo has essentially no military and no commercial value, and only limited terrorist value, it could be used as a tool for blackmail. Cleaning up a single grey goo outbreak would be quite expensive and might require severe physical disruption of the area of the outbreak (atmospheric and oceanic goos deserve special concern for this reason). Another possible source of grey goo release is irresponsible hobbyists. The challenge of creating and releasing a self-replicating entity apparently is irresistible to a certain personality type, as shown by the large number of computer viruses and worms in existence. We probably cannot tolerate a community of "script kiddies" releasing many modified versions of goo.

[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg]

Explanation: ... Its The Smell! ...

Quote:[Agent Smith: "Can you hear me, Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key."]

Hate body odour? You're more likely to have rightwing views  Scientists suggest authoritarian attitudes may be partly rooted in biological urge to avoid catching diseases from unfamiliar people

Quote:People who have a greater tendency to turn their nose up at the whiff of urine, sweat and other body odours are more likely to have rightwing authoritarian attitudes, research suggests.

The study also found having a greater disgust for body odours was linked, albeit to a small degree, with support for Donald Trump when he was a presidential candidate.

The team say the findings support the idea that a feeling of disgust might partly underpin social discrimination against others, with the link rooted in a primitive urge to avoid catching diseases from unfamiliar people or environments.

“We think that authoritarian attitudes might, at least in part, be rooted in biology,” said Dr Jonas Olofsson, co-author of the research from Stockholm University and the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study.

Left or right-wing? Brain’s disgust response tells all

Quote:The way your brain reacts to a single disgusting image can be used to predict whether you lean to the left or the right politically.

A number of studies have probed the emotions of people along the political spectrum, and found that disgust in particular is tightly linked to political orientation. People who are highly sensitive to disgusting images – of bodily waste, gore or animal remains – are more likely to sit on the political right and show concern for what they see as bodily and spiritual purity, so tend to oppose abortion and gay marriage, for example.

Left Brain, Right Brain, Red Brain, Blue Brain

Quote:here is no shortage of articles that imply your political leanings are reflected in your brain’s structure and function (e.g. Is your brain liberal or conservative?—Fox News, Experts say liberal and conservative brains are wired differently— Huffington Post, Could neuroscience explain what Trump voters are thinking?—ResearchGate). Understanding these differences is surely important for future political neuroconsultants who, as one press release speculates, may learn to exploit them in order “to make more effective, biologically targeted appeals to voters.” It’s reasonable to assume that, just like the rest of our thoughts and feelings on any topic, our political positions arise through complex neural processes. But could it really be that our politics are hardwired in the brain?

A crude summary of several studies suggests there are differences in key brain regions that show conservatives/Republicans* are rigid and driven by emotional responses whereas liberals/Democrats are more flexible and open to change.

So if you are as disgustipated as I am over the leftist liberal progressive SJW NPC's and MSM retards, then you are just as conservative as me and I used to be a hard core communist for a decade but have moved to the far rightwing for the past decade!  

I have a solution ...

Mail-Order CRISPR Kits Allow Absolutely Anyone to Hack DNA  Experts debate what amateur scientists could accomplish with the powerful DNA editing tool—and whether its ready availability is cause for concern

Quote:“We aren’t going to get sick, are we?” my roommate Brett asked me. He cringed as I knelt down and stuffed a plate of E. coli bacteria—which came as part of the DIY CRISPR–Cas9 kit I bought online—into our fridge next to cartons of eggs, strawberry jam, bottles of beer and a block of cheese.

“No, we won’t. The label says ‘non-pathogenic,’” I replied, trying to sound assuring. But honestly, I had no clue what I was doing. I nudged all the food up against the fridge wall, and left a two-inch border around the plate of living cells—a no man’s land between the microbes and our dinner. A couple inches probably would not stop the bugs, but I figured it couldn’t hurt.

CRISPR–Cas9 (or CRISPR, for short) has given scientists a powerful way to make precise changes to DNA—in microbes, plants, mice, dogs and even in human cells. The technique may help researchers engineer drought-resistance crops, develop better drugs, cure genetic disorders, eradicate infectious diseases and much more. Ask any biologist, and they’ll likely tell you that CRISPR is revolutionary. It’s cheap and effective, and in many cases, it works much better than older methods for making genetic modifications. Biologists will also tell you that CRISPR is very easy to use.

Memory transferred between snails, challenging standard theory of how the brain remembers

Quote:Glanzman’s experiments — funded by the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation — involved giving mild electrical shocks to the marine snail Aplysia californica. Shocked snails learn to withdraw their delicate siphons and gills for nearly a minute as a defense when they subsequently receive a weak touch; snails that have not been shocked withdraw only briefly.

The researchers extracted RNA from the nervous systems of snails that had been shocked and injected the material into unshocked snails. RNA’s primary role is to serve as a messenger inside cells, carrying protein-making instructions from its cousin DNA. But when this RNA was injected, these naive snails withdrew their siphons for extended periods of time after a soft touch. Control snails that received injections of RNA from snails that had not received shocks did not withdraw their siphons for as long.

“It’s as if we transferred a memory,” Glanzman said.

[Note: Uses RNA instead of DNA and although this slightly complicates things I don't think or feel that the problem is insurmountable. If you do think that the problem is insurmountable, then please post your reasons why in this thread.]

I can rewrite the brains of the leftist liberal progressive SJW NPC's and make them all totally conservative!!!

I consider the leftist liberal progressive SJW NPC's to be a danger to both me and my species and as such they are totally broken and need fixing ...

Its like the $6 Million Man except for the cost of a CRISPR Kit instead, ... and we can rebuild them, mentally and genetically speaking, instead of cybernetics ...

Now before anybody starts schreeching about 'indiscriminate bioweapons' ... I counter with the fact that I can specifically target ...

Sexes [X/Y chromosomes]

Races [HOXBOX Haplogroups ]

Mindsets [Brain regions such as the Frontal Cortex and or the Amygdala etc.]

And so CRISPR can be very targeted and can be programmed to engage a specific individual if need be.

Further Reading ...

How can you catch diseases through the air?

Quote:The air around us may appear to be clean, but carries many types of microscopic particles, such as dust, water droplets and pollen, that cannot be seen by the human eye. These particles can transport microorganisms that cause a wide range of diseases in both humans and animals.

Bacteria, viruses and fungal spores in infected solids and liquids and on surfaces can become airborne by fast moving water and wind or other physical disturbance, then remain suspended for long periods.

As water droplets move through the air they evaporate and shrink, which can leave behind particles small enough to float through the air and be carried on air currents inside or outside buildings. Inside buildings they can be drawn into ventilation systems and around the sewerage and drainage system.

The smallest particles can be breathed in and are then trapped on mucus membranes in the mouth, nose, throat and lungs where they can cause an infection. Until relatively recently it was unclear which were the most important means of airborne infection and how far bacteria and viruses could travel through air in the human environment. But with recent outbreaks of diseases such as influenza, SARS, Norovirus, Ebola virus and greater awareness of their impact, there has been more research on this topic.

There are several ways in which infectious particles can become airborne:
  • breathing 
  • coughing and sneezing 
  • vomiting 
  • flushing toilets 
  • physical disturbance such as grinding, pouring, ploughing, sweeping 
  • wind

Aerobiology and Its Role in the Transmission of Infectious Diseases

Quote:2. Aerobiology

Aerobiology is the study of the processes involved in the movement of microorganisms in the atmosphere from one geographical location to another [7], including the aerosolized transmission of disease. The aerosolized transmission of disease occurs through both “droplet” and “airborne” means. Droplet transmission is defined as the transmission of diseases by expelled particles that are likely to settle to a surface quickly, typically within three feet of the source [8–10]. Thus, for example, in order for an infection to be caused by droplet transmission, a susceptible individual must be close enough to the source of the infection (e.g., an infected individual) in order for the droplet (containing the infectious microorganism) to make contact with the susceptible individual’s respiratory tract, eyes, mouth, nasal passages, and so forth [11]. In contrast, airborne transmission is defined as the transmission of infection by expelled particles that are comparatively smaller in size and thus can remain suspended in air for long periods of time. Airborne particles are particularly worrisome simply because they can remain suspended in the air for extended periods of time. Seminal studies from the 1930s and 1940s [8, 12, 13] demonstrated that airborne particles can remain airborne for as long as one week after initial aerosolization, and suggested further [13] that these particles likely remained airborne for much longer. They thus potentially expose a much higher number of susceptible individuals at a much greater distance from the source of infection [10, 11, 14, 15]. Depending on environmental factors (e.g., meteorological conditions outdoors and fluid dynamic effects and pressure differentials indoors), airborne particles are easily measured 20 m from their source [16]. These factors would be of no concern but for the fact that airborne bacterial, viral, and fungal particles are often infectious [17].

A complicating factor is the heterogeneous nature of droplet and airborne releases, which generally consist of mixtures of both single and multiple cells, spores, and viruses carried by both respiratory secretions and inert particles (e.g., dust) [17]. The origins of droplet or airborne infectious microorganisms are also heterogeneous: infectious particles may be generated from, for example, infectious persons, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and cooling tower water in hospitals [17]. All of these sources can produce airborne infectious particles [17]. Furthermore, Aspergillus fumigatus spores are common in dusts during outdoor and indoor construction, in air conditioners, ceiling tile, carpet, and other infectious aerosol carriers generated from dry sources; they may absorb water in the airborne state but still measure in the infectious particle size range [17]. Also, droplet and airborne transmission are not mutually exclusive. That is, independent of origin, particles carrying infectious microorganisms do not exclusively disperse by airborne or droplet transmission, but by both methods simultaneously [11].

Transmission of infectious disease by the airborne route is dependent on the interplay of several critical factors, primarily particle size (i.e., the diameter of the particle) and the extent of desiccation [17]. The literature suggests that a particle’s size is of central importance in determining whether it becomes and remains airborne and infectious [18–23]. Simply illustrated, large particles fall out of the air and small particles remain airborne. The World Health Organization uses a particle diameter of 5 μm to delineate between airborne (≤5 μm) and droplet (>5 μm) transmission [17, 24, 25]. How particle size affects spatial distribution in the human respiratory tract has been studied extensively. Some studies suggest that particles over 6 μm tend to mainly deposit in the upper airway, while particles under 2 μm deposit mainly in the alveolar region [26]. Other studies conclude that particles under 10 μm can penetrate deeper into the respiratory tract, and particles over 10 μm are more likely to deposit on the surfaces of the upper airways and are less likely to penetrate into the lower pulmonary region [27–35].

One of the challenges facing practitioners, particularly in an enclosed building, is that even large-sized droplets can remain suspended in air for long periods [17]. The reason is that droplets settle out of air onto a surface at a velocity dictated by their mass [17]. If the upward velocity of the air in which they circulate exceeds this velocity, they remain airborne. Hence, droplet aerosols up to 100 μm diameter have been shown to remain suspended in air for prolonged periods when the velocity of air moving throughout a room exceeds the terminal settling velocity of the particle [17].

Another critical variable is the rate at which particles desiccate. Even large, moisture laden droplet particles desiccate rapidly. In his seminal paper, Wells showed that particles begin desiccating immediately upon expulsion into the air and do so rapidly: particles up to 50 μm can desiccate completely within 0.5 seconds [8]. Rapid desiccation is a concern since the smaller and lighter the infectious particle, the longer it will remain airborne. Hence, even when infectious agents are expelled from the respiratory tract in a matrix of mucus and other secretions, causing large, heavy particles, rapid desiccation can lengthen the time they remain airborne (the dried residuals of these large aerosols, termed droplet nuclei, are typically 0.5–12 μm in diameter [17]). Of further concern, very large aerosol particles may initially fall out of the air only to become airborne again once they have desiccated [17].

One reason why particle size is such an important variable in airborne and droplet disease transmission is that the ability of an infectious disease to cause an infection depends on the concentration of the microorganism, the human infectious dose, and the virulence of the organism [17]. Humans can acquire devastating infectious diseases through exposure to very low levels of infectious particles. For example, Influenza A is believed to transmit via airborne and droplet means, and the infectious dose of Influenza A for humans is very low [62]. Additionally, the infectious dose for Francisella tularensis is reported to be a single organism [17]. Only a few cells of Mycobacterium tuberculosis are required to overcome normal lung clearance and inactivation mechanisms in a susceptible host [17].

Therefor ...

This ...

Water Tank Trucks

Goes with this ....

Fogging Nozzle

Quote:Spraytech Systems misting nozzles can produce varying degrees of water mists and fogs ranging between 10-60 microns, with nominal flow rates of 19, 27 and 38 litres per minute at 3 Bar pressure. The standard thread size is ¾ inch, although larger sizes are available on request.

Any low viscous fluid under 10 centipoise (cP) can generally be used with a fog nozzle, and they continue to operate efficiently in almost any temperature.

And that all goes with this ...

DIY CRISPR Kit [$159.oo]

EQUALS = ... Deep down inside everybody is a conservative trying to get out!

All it takes is sprinkling some CRISPR *HOLY WATER* and BAMN the demonic leftist liberal progressive SJW NPC mindset will be totally destroyed and replaced with a highly conservative attitude. I could go the whole hog and just genocide them all but who wants to bury billions of bodies? Be glad I am not a total cunt and be thankful that I am a Noble Demon!

Personal Disclosure: @ Everybody RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing at the sky about me and this thread right now ... ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!!!

And it is a WAR!!! ... First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!

Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans

Quote:On September 20, 1950, a US Navy ship just off the coast of San Francisco used a giant hose to spray a cloud of microbes into the air and into the city's famous fog. The military was testing how a biological weapon attack would affect the 800,000 residents of the city.

The people of San Francisco had no idea.

The Navy continued the tests for seven days, potentially causing at least one death. It was one of the first large-scale biological weapon trials that would be conducted under a "germ warfare testing program" that went on for 20 years, from 1949 to 1969. The goal "was to deter [the use of biological weapons] against the United States and its allies and to retaliate if deterrence failed," the government explained later. "Fundamental to the development of a deterrent strategy was the need for a thorough study and analysis of our vulnerability to overt and covert attack."

Of the 239 known tests in that program, San Francisco was notable for two reasons, according to Dr. Leonard Cole, who documented the episode in his book "Clouds of Secrecy: The Army's Germ Warfare Tests Over Populated Areas."

Cole, now the director of the Terror Medicine and Security Program at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, tells Business Insider that this incident was "notable: first, because it was really early in the program ... but also because of the extraordinary coincidence that took place at Stanford Hospital, beginning days after the Army's tests had taken place."

Hospital staff were so shocked at the appearance of a patient infected with a bacteria, Serratia marcescens, that had never been found in the hospital and was rare in the area, that they published an article about it in a medical journal. The patient, Edward Nevin, died after the infection spread to his heart.

[Image: bacillus_subtilis_endospore_stain.png]Bacillus subtilis, then known as Bacillus globigii, was one pathogen that was used in testing.WMrapids/Wikimedia Commons

S. [i]marcescens
[/i]was one of the two types of bacteria the Navy ship had sprayed over the Bay Area.
It wasn't until the 1970s that Americans, as Cole wrote in the book, "learned that for decades they had been serving as experimental animals for agencies of their government."
San Francisco wasn't the first or the last experiment on citizens who hadn't given informed consent.

How the British Government subjected thousands of people to chemical and biological warfare trials during Cold War Exclusive: Historians had previously thought that such operations were much less extensive

Quote:Professor Schmidt’s  investigation – published on 9 July as a book, Secret Science – has revealed that commuters on the London underground were also used as guinea pigs on a substantially larger scale than previously thought.

The new research has discovered that a hitherto unknown biological warfare field trial was carried out in the capital’s tube system in May 1964.

The secret operation – carried out by scientists from the government’s chemical and biological warfare research centre at Porton Down, Wiltshire - involved the release of large quantities of bacteria called Bacillus globigii. The scientists were keen to discover whether ‘long distance travel of aerosols’ in the tube network ‘was due to transportation within trains’ or through the tube’s air ventilation systems.

[Image: pg-15-chemical-war-7-getty.jpg]
Commuters were exposed to toxic bacteria in 1964 (Getty)

At the time, the government thought that Bacillus globigii bacteria were harmless – but they are today regarded as a cause of food poisoning, eye infections, and even septicaemia. It is not known whether the authorities attempted to properly test the bacterium before releasing it into the tube system. An earlier series of tube field trials, in July 1963, has been known to historians for many years.

Over 100 U.S. Labs Secretly Carrying Out Illegal & Dangerous Biological Warfare Experiments

Quote:Some 113 university, government, hospital and corporate laboratories engaged in research often with potential to be used for germ warfare have refused to disclose their operations to the public as required by Federal rules, a nonprofit watchdog agency has charged.

Instead of shutting their operations down, however, the National Institutes of Health(NIH), of Bethesda, Md., the government agency tasked with oversight of these laboratories, allows them to continue to operate, a peculiar stance for an entity that describes itself as "the steward of medical and behavioral research for the Nation."

From California to New Jersey and from Boston to San Antonio, often in the heart of major centers of population, biological warfare labs lavishly financed with their share of about $20-billion by the Bush administration since 2001 are literally crawling with deadly germs from Spanish flu to plague to anthrax to tularemia to rift valley fever. Reportedly,in some of the laboratories security is lax and safety procedures inadequate to protect the public from exposure to deadly pathogens.

You cant live in a gas mask forever!!!

AND YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH THAT I NO LONGER CARE ABOUT ...

Ethics

Blowback (intelligence)

or

Collateral Damage

IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE!!!

This thread was brought to you by ...

How To Stage, Or Stop A Coup, In Order To Survive

Quote:As to performing a bloodless coup, I have several ideas as to strategy and gear. 1stly I was watching a TV show on genetics and it had a little bit on epigenetics and I followed this up with a little bit more study. Apparently what happened to our grandparents physically as they grew up (i.e. famine /drought/floods as examples of extreme physical events) has a direct effect on us and our genetic makeup and it also appears these genetic effects tend to skip a generation (i.e. our parents) before becoming manifest in our generation. GEAR:- This lead me to the idea of an epigenetic bomb which would be "bloodless", BUT still could be considered a WMD because it would be capable of performing genocide on a large scale. This device would be a simple air conditioning unit with a special internal mesh that houses a myriad of nanobots that constantly mine and refine the dust collected in the aircons filter into stealthy gene changing nanotech devices/bombs which, already being an aerosol due to their intrinsic small size, are floated as it were on the wind of the aircon fan just like legionella. These airborn devices would then be thoughtlessly inhaled by the target population and they would then make their way to the genitals of this target population and mutate the sperm and ovaries in such a way, that the 1st generation born to the target populations children would end up weak, crippled and sterile!

STRATEGY:- With the world warming due to climate change almost everybody who can will need and want an aircon and so the target population will buy and install these devices themselves. It will eventually get hot and they will turn on the aircon, which will then spread the epigenetic nanobombs, which will then be inhaled and promptly do their dirty work. And Baddabing Baddaboom, 2 generations later and their all sterile 's monkeys.

Personal Disclosure: If you can't weed them out then breed them out!

And ...

FDA Official Gives Update on E. Coli Outbreak, But You Shouldn't Eat Romaine Lettuce Just Yet

Quote:The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a warning earlier this week not to eat romaine lettuce of any kind as the result of a new E. coli outbreak that has sicked more than two dozen people across 11 states.

Who Knew That Ludo from the Labyrinth was a Conservative???

OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Quote:People who have a greater tendency to turn their nose up at the whiff of urine, sweat and other body odours are more likely to have rightwing authoritarian attitudes, research suggests.

Is this why I disliked Killary so much?  I heard she stinks really bad.   tinysurprised

Quote:The study also found having a greater disgust for body odours was linked, albeit to a small degree, with support for Donald Trump when he was a presidential candidate.

So, I guess we're past the point of ANYTHING not being related to politics these days, right?  tinyshocked

As for the rest of your thread, it's interesting. Thanks for posting.

I'm kind of on information overload right now. My brain can only respond to one part at this time.   tinylaughing
That was one hell of a thread, thank you OL
On a lighter side, I think you need to get out more and get tinybiggrin layed
(11-25-2018, 12:24 PM)Wallfire Wrote: That was one hell of a thread, thank you OL
On a lighter side, I think you need to get out more and get tinybiggrin  layed

smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: I am going to expand on this idea and resurrect and old post of mine to hernadoshideaway website ...

Flatulence is NOTHING TO LAUGH AT!

Quote:Explanation: Farts are an INFECTIOUS Form of Mind Control ... here is why ...

Farts contain fecal matter and bacteria ...

What is the chemical composition of farts? [chemistry.about.com]

Quote:The Smell of Farts

Flatus often stinks! There are several chemicals that contribute to the smell of farts:

skatole (by-product of meat digestion)
indole (by-product of meat digestion)
methanethiol (a sulfur compound)
dimethyl sulfide (a sulfur compound)
hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor, flammable)
volatile amines
short chain fatty acids
feces (if present in the rectum)
bacteria

The chemical composition and thus odor of farts differs according to your health and diet, so you would expect a vegetarian's farts to smell different from those produced by a person who eats meat.

Here's Why Other People's Farts Smell Way Worse Than Your Own [huffingtonpost.com.au]

Why Do We Like Our Own Farts? [youtube.com]

Quote:For starters, "the more familiar you are with something, whether it be a song, picture, or even a smell, the more likely you are to prefer it," series co-creator Mitchell Moffitt says in the video, "and because the bacterial population in your body producing these smells is completely unique from every other individual, our farts truly have a one-of-a-kind brand that your nose can differentiate."

And then there's the fact that others' farts can actually make you sick.

"There are many reported cases of farts spreading Streptococcus pyogenes, a pathogen that can cause tonsillitis, scarlet fever, heart disease, and even flesh-eating disease," Moffitt says in the video. "The pathogen is expelled as fecal matter or poop particles in the air... Of course, this was a major concern for our ancestors who ran around naked, but for us underwear or pant-wearing folks, farts don't pose a real threat." You're Welcome!

... both contain DNA and DNA is infectious and I only need to cite pregnancy as a singular proof that DNA IS INFECTIOUS!

But here is more proof ...

Infectious DNA Clones [virology.ws]

Do farts carry germs? [sciencealert.com]

Quote:According to the Seriously, Science blog at Discover Magazine, Kruszelnicki investigated the question by getting in contact with Canberra-based microbiologist, Luke Tennent, who helped him design and carry out an experiment. The aim was to discover whether or not the wind emitted from a human was filled with germs or just simply smelt bad.

Kruszelnicki explained what happened next:

“[Tennent] asked a colleague to break wind directly onto two Petri dishes from a distance of 5 centimetres, first fully clothed, then with his trousers down. Then he observed what happened. Overnight, the second Petri dish sprouted visible lumps of two types of bacteria that are usually found only in the gut and on the skin. But the flatus [gas] which had passed through clothing caused no bacteria to sprout, which suggests that clothing acts as a filter.”

Kruszelnicki and Tennent noticed two types of bacteria in the second Petri dish - in the centre were the bacteria caused by the subject’s fart gas, they said, and a ring of different bacteria around the edge of the Petri dish "was caused by the sheer velocity of the fart, which blew skin bacteria from the cheeks and blasted it onto the dish”, reports Seriously, Science.

The good news? The bacteria that grew was not in any way harmful. The other good news? Scientific evidence for why you should never, ever get naked and fart near your food. You're welcome.

The good news? The bacteria that grew was not in any way harmful. ???  tinyhuh Sure Doc Sure!  minusculenonono

Gut bacteria [responsible for farts] can control our minds ...

Gut Bacteria Control Our Minds To Get The Food They Want; How Countering This Can Fight Obesity [medicaldaily.com]

Quote:When it comes to what bacteria are capable of, mind control is definitely not one of the first things that most people will think about — parasites are better known to control moods. But a new study has found that, to an extent, gut bacteria may also control our minds, influencing what we eat and how much.

“Bacteria within the gut are manipulative,” said Dr. Carlo Maley, director of the Center for Evolution and Cancer at the University of California, San Francisco, in a press release. “There is a diversity of interests represented in the microbiome, some aligned with our own dietary goals, and others not.”

Our gut flora, or microbiome, is comprised of trillions of bacterial cells that work together to protect our digestive tracts, from the stomach to the colon, and everything in-between. They also help us to digest food, maintain a healthy weight, and regulate blood pressure. But considering that they are fighting to stay alive on a constant basis — our guts hold a vast community of many different bacteria — it makes sense that they would need specific nutrients to flourish. So, they try to control our minds to get them.

Personal Disclosure: So farts can make you change your mind about eating certain foods. Who Knew?! ROFLMAO

smallrofl

When mind controlling farts go wrong ...

NYPD: Female Student, 17, Brutally Beat Male Classmate Who Passed Gas In Her Direction [thesmokinggun.com]

Cops: Woman Beat Man, 64, Over Gas Passing. Punches were thrown after wind was blown [thesmokinggun.com]

Only In Florida: Suspect, 37, Stabbed Boyfriend After He Farted In Her Face [thesmokinggun.com]

[Image: tumblr_lutjpigEvr1qj7hvgo1_500.gif]

Addendum: BTW Farts may also help prevent cancer etc....

A Stinky Compound May Protect Against Cell Damage, Study Finds [time.com]

Quote:Scientists from the University of Exeter say that a compound found in the smell of rotten eggs and human flatulence might some day be useful in mitigating the cell damage responsible in part for certain diseases.

The study, published in a recent issue of the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, examined the impact of hydrogen sulfide gas—which humans produce in small amounts during digestion—on cells’ mitochondria. Although the gas is noxious in large doses, scientists found that cellular exposure to smaller amounts of the compound may prevent mitochondrial damage. This could have future implications in the prevention of strokes, arthritis, heart disease, among other things, the researchers say.

Well that was the foul wind that has been fermenting in the bowels of my mind and I leave this post with a fart haiku and youtube vid ...

Rumbling Bowels,

Last Nights Dinner Born Again,

As Winds Shake My Pants!

Fart Martyr [colledgehumor] [youtube.com]

minusculebeercheers

Personal Disclosure: ANYBODY who is against my proposal MUST STOP FARTING or be called Hypocrites FOREVER! smalltappingfoot
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
Was it South Park who did a thing about people not farting and then suffering spontaneous combustion. Since I dont have any burning desires I shall just fart
Explanation: A possible hidden in plain sight bio-hazard  vector point to disperse the disease from ...

Report: Fecal Matter Found on Every McDonald’s Self-Service Touchscreen McDonald's disputes claim, says 'self-order screens are cleaned frequently'

Quote:A report said that fecal matter was discovered on every McDonald’s self-service touchscreen swabbed during an investigation in the United Kingdom.

Samples were taken at six McDonald’s locations in London and two in Birmingham. The samples all revealed a contamination of coliforms, which are found in human fecal matter.

“We were all surprised how much gut and fecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals,” said London Metropolitan University Dr. Paul Matawele, according to The Metro.

“For instance Enterococcus faecalis is part of the flora of gastrointestinal tracts of healthy humans and other mammals. It is notorious in hospitals for causing hospital-acquired infections,” he stated.

Customers first choose their food on the screens before heading to the front to pick up their meals. Often times, they don’t wash their hands or wipe them down with hand sanitizer, the report suggested.

Please read source article for the full story ok!

Further reading ...

OH&S Bio-Hazards [Caution: .pdf file. Open at your own risk ok!]

Personal Disclosure: Solutions ...

The take away comment was by the Doctor who said "WASH YOUR HANDS!" tinysure 

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: ... Time to bump this thread ...

Pentagon Biological Weapons Program Never Ended: US Bio-labs Around The World

Quote:The US Army regularly produces deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in direct violation of the UN Convention on the prohibition of Biological Weapons. Hundreds of thousands of unwitting people are systematically exposed to dangerous pathogens and other incurable diseases. Bio warfare scientists using diplomatic cover test man-made viruses at Pentagon bio laboratories in 25 countries across the world. These US bio-laboratories are funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) under a $ 2.1 billion military program - Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP) - and are located in former Soviet Union countries such as Georgia and Ukraine, the Middle East, South East Asia and Africa.

[Image: 1_3_768x496.jpg]

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

ARMY, MARINE CORPS, NAVY, AIR FORCEMULTISERVICE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES MULTI-SERVICE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES,AND PROCEDURES FOR BIOLOGICAL SURVEILLANCE PDF
(Caution PDF file ... at your own risk ok)

Quote:PREFACE
Scope
This multiservice operations publication provides tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for planning and conducting biological-surveillance operations to monitor, detect, sample, identify, report, and evacuate samples of biological-warfare (BW) agents used against United States (US) forces. The term “biological surveillance”, as used in this publication, refers to the actions taken to detect that a BW attack has occurred and identify the suspected BW agent involved. Users of this manual are nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) or chemical, biological, and radiological (CBR) staff and medical officers, unit commanders, NBC noncommissioned officers (NCOs), and others involved in planning and conducting biological-surveillance operations.NOTE: The United States Marine Corps (USMC) uses the acronym METT-T (mission, enemy, terrain and weather, troops available, and time). Civilian considerations are inherently measured within the context of this acronym.

Purpose a.The purpose of this publication is to provide commanders, staffs, and unit leaders with a reference for the planning and conduct of biological-surveillance operations. It serves as a key source document for the development of other multiservice manuals and the refinement of existing training support packages, training center exercises, and service school curriculum. b.This manual provides the commander and his staff with tools to support:Countering a biological threat.Providing input to support force protection (FP). Supporting medical requirements. Supporting the decision making process.

Application This publication is designed for use at the operational and tactical level. The publication will support command staff planning in preparing for and conducting biological-surveillance operations. This publication also provides guidance to biological-detection unit leaders and personnel for conducting biological surveillance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001#Operation_Tripod_bioterrorism_exercise

Quote:Operation Tripod bioterrorism exercise
On September 12, 2001, there was due to take place the second part of an exercise known as Operation Tripod, set up to "test the plan to distribute antibiotics to the entire city population during a bioterrorism attack".[13] Richard Sheirer, director of the New York City Mayor's Office of Emergency Management (NYC OEM), had hired "over 1,000 Police Academy cadets and Fire Department trainees to play terrified civilians afflicted with various medical conditions, allergies, and panic attacks." Various individuals were invited to watch, including Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, the police and fire commissioners, and representatives of the FBI and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[14] Pier 92 was set up as a model distribution station where the "victims" of the mock attack who needed to receive antibiotics would be treated.[13] The exercise was a follow-up to a previous training exercise in New York, called RED Ex, which took place on May 21, 2001.[15] According to the MTI Report Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks, "September 11 was going to be a busy day at the OEM. Staff members arrived early to prepare for Operation Tripod."[13]
When the September 11, 2001, attacks began, Operation Tripod was immediately canceled as attentions turned to the real ongoing emergency. Because Pier 92 had been set up ready for the exercise, NYC OEM staff were able to move there and quickly convert it into a large emergency operations center when their original command center (in WTC Building 7) was evacuated and later destroyed. Thus, within 31 hours of the attacks, NYC OEM had a functional facility able to manage the search and rescue effort, just four miles north-northwest of the WTC site.[16] The exercise was later rescheduled and took place on May 22, 2002

Timeline Of Biological Warfare Events

Latest Study Suggests The New Coronavirus Is Also Spreading Via Feces AFP 9 FEB 2020

Quote:Diarrhea may be a secondary path of transmission for the novel coronavirus, scientists said Friday following the publication of the latest study reporting patients with abdominal symptoms and loose stool.
The primary path is believed to be virus-laden droplets from an infected person's cough, though researchers in early cases have said they focused heavily on patients with respiratory symptoms and may have overlooked those linked to the digestive tract.
A total of 14 out of 138 patients (10 percent) in a Wuhan hospital who were studied in the new paper by Chinese authors in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) initially presented with diarrhea and nausea one or two days prior to development of fever and labored breathing.
The first US patient diagnosed with 2019-nCoV also experienced loose bowel movements for two days and the virus was subsequently detected in his stool, and there have been other such cases in China documented in the Lancet, albeit infrequently.
"Importantly, 2019-nCoV has been reported elsewhere in the feces of patients with atypical abdominal symptoms, similar to SARS which was also shed in urine, suggesting a fecal transmission route which is highly transmissible," William Keevil, a professor of environmental healthcare at the University of Southampton said in a comment to the UK's Science Media Centre.

The possibility is not totally surprising to scientists, given that the new virus belongs to the same family as SARS.
Fecal transmission of SARS was implicated in sickening hundreds in Hong Kong's Amoy Gardens housing estate in 2003. A rising plume of warm air originating in bathrooms contaminated several apartments and was transported by wind to adjacent buildings in the complex.
Based on the literature, "The 2019-nCoV virus found in stool may be transmitted through fecal spread," added Jiayu Liao, a bioengineer at the University of California, Riverside.

New coronavirus may spread through poop

Quote:Previous tests have found that the coronavirus can be present in feces, but it was unclear if the virus would be viable enough to spread to another person, according to a previous Live Science report. So, a group of researchers analyzed stool samples from patients with COVID-19.

They isolated the coronavirus from one patient who had severe pneumonia and examined the virus under an electron microscope. They found that the coronavirus was viable. "This means that stool samples may contaminate hands, food, water, etc.," the China CDC wrote in the report. People who use the bathroom and then don't wash their hands could spread the virus to others, for instance.

Coronavirus May Be Spreading So Quickly Due to Fecal Transmission, Says New Research

Quote:When the novel coronavirus outbreak was first discovered in December 2019, researchers scrambled to begin studying the deadly virus in hopes of figuring out how it works and how it can be eradicated. Now, Chinese researchers claim to have made a major breakthrough in understanding how the virus spreads—and why it's so infectious.
According to new research from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CCDC), those with confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus (aka, COVID-19) have live virus in stool specimens. That means, in addition to spreading via close contact with the respiratory secretions of patients (aka, droplets produced by coughing or sneezing), COVID-19 can also be transmitted via a fecal-oral route.

Essentially, COVID-19 can pass from person to person "if an infected person does not wash their hands properly after using the bathroom," Jeremy Brown, MD, director of the Office of Emergency Care Research at the National Institutes of Health and author of Influenza: The Hundred-Year Hunt to Cure the Deadliest Disease in History, tells Health. He adds that lots of infections—including Hepatitis, cholera, and viruses that cause gastroenteritis—are also transmitted this way. 

Another investigation, published February 17, 2020 in the journal Emerging Microbes & Infections found that rectal swabs may be the best method for testing for COVID-19. After testing oral swabs, anal swabs, and blood samples from patients at the Wuhan Pulmonary Hospital in central China, researchers found that anal swabs can detect novel coronavirus even when oral tests come up negative. The virus can also be detected via blood, per researchers.

Things that are being swept under rug because focus on Coronavirus

Quote:Waterglass

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:31 AM
a reply to: JAGStorm

Quote:
What is even more sick is that the facemasks don't even prevent you from catching coronavirus

I don't know about that one. When was sick with the flu I researched of all things underpants after reading an article in the Hong Kong newspapers about possibly catching Coronavirus from an non vented bathroom after Aunt Bertha took a dump and lit a match versus using the exhaust fan.

[1] Yes, they wrote you can catch it from "farts" [2] Another article appeared in a an China newspaper as a doctor said the same thing. [3] All said that underwear and your pants will trap and contain the Coronavirus if you let one rip and it will be live on your materials for at lease 48 hours. Now if you are nude and are not wearing pants and underwear you will contaminate the immediate area.

Mercy me good flatulence

Personal Disclosure: OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: Firstly an update ...

SARS-Cov-2 aka CoViD-19 aka CoronaVirus aka 'failed experiment' ...

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

Quote:Sorry about all the deaths ... that was unintended. I just flushed the 'failed experiment' down the toilet and Oops it seem I am immune and the hot virus has vectored on its own in the wild since then of its own accord. [Can't put the Genie back in the bottle!]

... Can affect the brainstem greatly ... [which is what I wanted it to do] ...

Quote:What? Did you think I want to bury 8.5 billion people? WRONG! I just want to hijack everybody's amygdala.

The neuroinvasive potential of SARS‐CoV2 may be at least partially responsible for the respiratory failure of COVID‐19 patients

Quote:Abstract

Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS‐CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS‐CoV), another highly pathogenic coronavirus named SARS‐CoV‐2 (previously known as 2019‐nCoV) emerged in December 2019 in Wuhan, China, and rapidly spreads around the world. This virus shares highly homological sequence with SARS‐CoV, and causes acute, highly lethal pneumonia (COVID‐19) with clinical symptoms similar to those reported for SARS‐CoV and MERS‐CoV. The most characteristic symptom of COVID‐19 patients is respiratory distress, and most of the patients admitted to the intensive care could not breathe spontaneously.

Additionally, some COVID‐19 patients also showed neurologic signs such as headache, nausea and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronavriruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS‐CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected.

Furthermore, some coronaviruses have been demonstrated able to spread via a synapse‐connected route to the medullary cardiorespiratory center from the mechano‐ and chemoreceptors in the lung and lower respiratory airways. In light of the high similarity between SARS‐CoV and SARS‐CoV2, it is quite likely that the potential invasion of SARS‐CoV2 is partially responsible for the acute respiratory failure of COVID‐19 patients. Awareness of this will have important guiding significance for the prevention and treatment of the SARS‐CoV‐2‐induced respiratory failure.

[Image: amygdala.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg]

So I got close ... not bad for an amature biowarfare specialist!

Meanwhile ... Australia becomes an illigitimate draconian police state ...

Coronavirus: what power does the Australian government have over you during crisis?

Quote:After the first human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus in Australia, the federal attorney general has made clear the government already has powers to detain people – against their will if necessary – to prevent the spread of the virus.

So what powers does the federal government have – whether you’re in Australia already or arriving at the border – to respond to the health crisis?
Human biosecurity control orders

Under changes made to the Biosecurity Act in 2015, government authorities designated by the chief medical officer can make a “human biosecurity control order” to require an individual to do or not do certain things.
Australian doctors brace for coronavirus outbreak as first two cases of community transmission confirmed
Read more

These include to:

Provide contact details

Regularly update an officer of their health status

Restrict movement by remaining at the individual’s place of residence for a specified period

Undergo decontamination

Provide body samples for diagnosis

Undertake treatment or receive a vaccination

To remain in Australia for up to 28 days; or

Be isolated at a medical facility

Authorities’ preference is that individuals consent to the control order, which is what occurred when Australians returning from Wuhan province stayed at Howard Springs and Christmas Island.

But if a person refuses there is a power for the director of human biosecurity – the chief medical officer – to compel them.

An individual must comply with an isolation measure or a traveller movement measure for the first 72 hours while a direction is being sought.

If an individual refuses to comply with a requirement to stay at a particular place or isolate themselves, there is a power for police to detain them.

On Tuesday the attorney general, Christian Porter, said it is “not inconceivable” that control orders could lead to detention if individuals refused control orders but this was intended as a “last resort”.

Personal Disclosure: I am still free and NOBODY has come to question me or arrest me for admitting I am responsible for this OUTBREAK ... and so I feel EMBOLDENED to continue with 'my little war'.

That is all for now!  minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
Quote:Personal Disclosure: I am still free and NOBODY has come to question me or arrest me for admitting I am responsible for this OUTBREAK ... and so I feel EMBOLDENED to continue with 'my little war'.

That is all for now! 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!!

OL, I believe someone is at your door. You might want to hide now.   tinysurprised