Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
That Chicago Hospital Incident & Other Deaths.
I love this this sh*t -in respects of the underhanded manner the mainstream media imply one-thing and disguise
another. Any killing is tragic and I'm getting sick of having to do the PC rhetoric about such situations.
Why do we why have to first tell people something that at one time, was accepted as normal?
Of course it's terrible.

Anyway, here we have a report of a fatal shooting in Chicago that showed up in most of the mainstream outlets
and at first, I took it just as any vaguely-interested reader would, a fatal shooting.

Then -stopping to realise Chicago dealt with multiple homicides every week, I wondered why this particular
incident merited world-wide reporting. I know the MSM just copy reports from others in parrot-fashion and make
a single situation into something larger and seemingly a facet of society that indicates our concentration, but a
shooting in a city where shootings are sadly regular...? Why this one?

Quote:Officer and doctor killed in Chicago hospital shooting.
A short while after the incident in Chicago, there was another shooting in Denver where one person was killed.

'A gunman has killed a police officer and two women in a shooting at a hospital in Chicago.
The gunman opened fire on his former partner, 38-year-old Tamara O'Neal, in the car park outside -she was an
ER doctor at the hospital.

When officers surrounded the man, named in media reports as 32-year-old Juan Lopez, he ran into the hospital
and opened fire again, where he shot and killed a pharmaceutical assistant as she stepped out of a lift.
Hospital officials say she was 25-year-old Dayna Less, who was in training to become a pharmacist.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4796]
Officer and doctor killed in Chicago hospital shooting.

The police officer, Samuel Jimenez, was also killed inside the hospital.
He was a 28-year-old father of three.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie T Johnson said Mr Jimenez joined the force in February 2017 and had
recently completed probationary training and became an officer.
"What I would ask is that you keep all the victims of today's horrific incident in your thoughts and prayers,"
Superintendent Johnson said.
Lopez was killed inside, but it is unclear if he shot himself or was shot by police.

Ms O'Neal and the gunman had reportedly planned to get married on 27 October, but she called off the wedding in
September.

Officers responded after reports of shots fired inside and outside Mercy Hospital on the city's South Side.
One witness says he saw a gunman repeatedly shoot a woman outside the hospital before making his way inside
and opening fire.

James Gray told KABC-TV he was inside when the shooting unfolded. He described the scene as "mass chaos".
Mr Gray says the man was walking with a woman near a parking area when he turned and shot her in the chest
multiple times. He says the man then stood over the woman and continued shooting.

They were not having a heated discussion, he said. He added the man then entered the hospital, and "just started
shooting at random". The hospital was partially evacuated.

Footage from the scene showed one person being taken by emergency services into an ambulance.
Television footage showed several people, including hospital staff, walking through a car park with their arms up.

Witness Tracy Lyons, who was leaving the hospital after radiation treatment for cancer, said: "I was walking to the
car and I had to fall to my knees it started instantly, like a gun battle... Thank you Jesus. It was nobody but God
[that protected us]... And my heart goes out to the ones who lost their lives.
"I believe if I had turned that corner I would have got hit."
She said there had to be "over 30 shots" fired in total.

There was a second shooting incident shortly after in Denver, which left one person dead and three others with
non-life threatening injuries...'
SKY News:

Yet the global mainstream media omit to mention...

Quote:21 shot — 2 killed — in weekend gun violence.

'Two people were killed and 19 others wounded in citywide shootings over the weekend.

Four people were wounded Friday evening after 5 p.m., a man was killed and five others wounded on Saturday,
and 11 people were shot -one of them fatally -on Sunday. No one was reported shot before 5 a.m. Monday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4797]

A 22-year-old man was shot dead late Saturday in the West Town neighborhood.

Officers responded about 11:40 p.m. Saturday to the 1300 block of West Huron Street and found Quantis Smith
on a sidewalk with a gunshot wound to his chest, Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office
said. He was taken to Stroger Hospital, where he died.

A black SUV was seen traveling east from the scene, police said. No one was in custody.
“It saddens me that they took my son from me,” Smith’s mother wrote on his Facebook page early Sunday. “I want
all y’all to be okay. I’m okay. Love you all.”
After the shooting, officers marked seven shell casings on the ground.

About 4:30 a.m. Sunday, a man was fatally shot in front of his wife as they arrived home in the Gage Park neighborhood
on the Southwest Side. Abel Cruz, 39, was driving with his wife when he noticed a red truck following him to their
destination in the 5200 block of South Artesian Avenue, police and the medical examiner’s office said.

When they arrived, a male in the truck flashed a gang sign and Cruz did likewise, authorities said.
The male in the truck then fired shots and struck Cruz in the back of his head, killing him at the scene. His wife was uninjured.

In nonfatal shootings, a man suffered gunshot wounds to his face and chest Friday evening near a bus stop in the South Shore
neighborhood. At 11:34 p.m., officers arrived at a bus stop in the 3000 block of East 79th Street and saw the 36-year-old who
was shot in the face once and in the chest five times, according to police.

He told officers he was shot inside an apartment and managed to escape on foot, police said. He was taken to University of
Chicago Medical Center in critical condition.

In the weekend’s first shooting, three men were wounded Friday night by gunfire that left over 70 bullet casings strewn across
the East Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side. The men were sitting in two separate vehicles about 9:22 p.m. in the
3400 block of West Ohio Street when a vehicle approached and at least one person inside fired shots, police said.

In the first vehicle, an 18-year-old was shot in his buttocks and thigh, and another 18-year-old was shot in his thigh, police said.
They were taken to Norwegian Hospital in good condition.

A 22-year-old in another vehicle was struck in his wrist and was in good condition at the same hospital, police said.
Shortly after the shooting, officers placed evidence markers next to at least 70 bullet casings at the scene.
Detectives were investigating the shootings, and no one was in custody early Saturday.

Last weekend, 20 people were shot -three of them fatally...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They must be delusional.  Chicago is a gun-free zone.   tinysure
(11-20-2018, 07:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They must be delusional.  Chicago is a gun-free zone.   tinysure

Absolutely. Democrats have taken unprecedented Draconian steps to insure the safety of Chicagoans by outlawing guns and standard capacity magazines in Chicago. Therefore, since these measures are panacea to all the violence ills of that city, these reports are obviously fake news perpetrated by the Republicans just to make the Chicago Democrats look stupid and ineffective.

Either that or, since the police are now the only people allowed firearms there, then it must have been the constabulary erasing all these dangerous citizens, and no one else. maybe Chicago does not have a gun problem so much as it has a police problem. Maybe they should look at either disbanding or disarming their cops, for public safety.

Since what they have done so far appears to not be working at all, I suggest they release a few unicorns into the wilds of Chicago parks. That should do it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-20-2018, 07:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 07:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They must be delusional.  Chicago is a gun-free zone.   tinysure

Since what they have done so far appears to not be working at all, I suggest they release a few unicorns into the wilds of Chicago parks. That should do it.

Just leave my unicorn alone, you hear?!   tinylaughing