Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Prayers, Love and Support for Senona
enona needs our Prayers and Loving Energy and Thoughts.
She has had very major bad news in her life regarding her someone she Loves Dearly and has been together for 33 years. 

[Image: healinglightgraphic.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
We are very sorry to hear this. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers, Senona.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thinking of you at this time, Senona.

minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
To be together for such a long time is a gift few of us will ever know, and with that gift comes another.
To know that your voices will echo along the corridors of your hearts for all time
One thing I love about this site is that we are like a family here.  It doesn't matter if someone leaves, or how long they're gone, they know we are there for them.

My thoughts and good vibrations go out to Senona, and I'll be there to offer my shoulder to lean on any time she needs me.

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=790b76115cdc8290426f7a4659...=200w.webp]
A big ((((((((hug)))))))) for our own dear Sen.

Gx
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
I'm very sorry to hear of this.. Our prayers are with Senona and her family during this time.
Heart 

I'm so very sorry to hear this. My prayers for Sonona and family.