Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Biggest Fraud EVER!
Here are some documents I haven't seen before that I would like to share with you, which suggest that Congress, Intel agencies, DOJ & other DC staff are guilty of "perpetuating the biggest fraud EVER" on the American people by allowing a non-citizen to become President of the United States.

Click on the links at the bottom of  the article to read the PDF of the court documents.

Quote:A theory as briefly as possible why Congress, Intel agencies, DOJ & other DC staff r panicking & look INSANE as they're fighting to cover up their part in perpetuating the biggest fraud EVER, whether thru aide or complicity!

By confirming a President who was proven in court to be fraudulent & NOT legally capable of being elected, the Senate/Congress was guilty by neglect at the very LEAST.
The Intelligence community providing any resources, in place of traditional documentation, or assistance of forged documents would also be guilty, as well as those who handled any judicial filings of any forged certifications.

The COURT DOCUMENT that DECLARED per irrefutable evidence "Obama" was not only NOT eligible to become a U.S. President but ALSO thru obtaining fraudulent and forged identification papers proved INTENT & was guilty of Social Security Fraud, Identity Theft & Elections Fraud.

No wonder they are in a panic; they're all guilty!   tinybighuh 

Quote:Defendant fraudulently ran for the position of the U.S. President while
using the last name Obama, while in his mother's passport records he is
listed under the legal name Soebarkah.
As such Barack obama was unlawfully elected, confirmed by the U.S. Senate and sworn in by the Chief
Justice John Roberts, as legal entity "Barack Obama" does not exist.

Soebarkah.  I don't remember seeing this name in past research.  Has anyone else?

Quote:The first court actions filed against "Obama" challenged his eligibility AND included a request for an injunction BEFORE Congress was able to count the 55 electoral votes from Calif. preventing his election, BEFORE his inauguration & Congress' use of discretion to confirm which they relied on info from the Intelligence community in place of the normal traditional documentation which didn't EXIST!

After time ran out & the defendant was in DEFAULT, the court REFERRED its findings to Congress as follows for impeachment due to the injunction not being able to be granted in time due to court docket:

Based on all of the above Default Judgment is GRANTED. This court is
forwarding its findings to the Chairman of the Judiciary Commission of the
U.S. Congress for determination whether the Articles of impeachment
against Defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, AKA BARACK (BARRY)
SOETORO, AKA BARACK (BARRY) OBAMA SOEBARKAH are justified.

Based on the unrefuted evidence by the Plaintiffs this court makes a
finding and Declaratory ruling that Defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,
AKA BARACK (BARRY) SOETORO, AKA BARACK (BARRY) OBAMA
SOEBARKAH was not eligible to the position of the U.S. President and
Commander in Chief as he is a citizen of lndonesia, who ran for the U.S.
Presidency based on fraud and misrepresentation and using either forged
or fraudulently obtained identification papers.
(Highlights by me)

The court found UNREFUTED evidence Obama was not eligible to run for President.  So, how did this happen?
Notice in the PDFs that Congress and Obama both had the same attorney representing them.  

Quote:Defendant
Governor of California
represented by George Michael Waters
Department Of Justice, Office Of The
Attomey General
1300 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-323-80s0
Fax: 916-324-8835
Email : george.waters@doj.ca. gov
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant
Secretary of State of California
represented by
George Michael Waters
(See above for address)
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant
U.S. Congress
represented by
Edward A. Olsen,GOVT
(See above for address)
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Defendant
Barack Hussein Obama
represented by Edward A Olsen, GOVT
(See above for address)
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

This is going to be a shock for a lot of Obama's sheeple. I hope they have a warm safe place to go when their idol is exposed to the world as a fraud who was trying to destroy this country from within.

Here are the links to the court documents:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/u...Obama-.pdf

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/u...earing.pdf

Source
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
WoW! 
Did this get posted on our social media?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-12-2018, 05:13 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
WoW! 
Did this get posted on our social media?

I don't have that FB account any longer, and I took it from someone I follow on Twitter who has thousands of followers, so it's getting out there.   minusculethumbsup2
Not only was Obummer a fraud, but he was a druggie, even while he was serving as Senator, according to the man in the video below.

Obama was a Fraud, he never respected the Law of the United States of America. [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11279682]
[Image: UszNx.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]