Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank a Veteran
Remember.
[Image: mrz110618dAPR.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]

All Veterans and their Families should be remembered today.
Rogue-Nation 3 does and always will Remember.

Please come and have a Drink and allow us to Shake YOUR Hand and give you a Shoulder to Lean On.
We are here for YOU, We are Listening To YOU and We Care For You and Yours.

Thank YOU!

[Image: RashFavoriteIndianelephant-small.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
A day early, but yes, Thank You to all who served.    minusculebeercheers

[Image: Free-Veterans-Day-Quotes-Images.jpg]
REAL PEOPLE.... and thank you to all who made this environment to thank you in.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Explanation: Here is 95 companies thanking veterans with free meals on Veterans day ...

Veterans Day Free Meals 2018 A List of Veterans Day Free Meals and Other Veterans Day Freebies for 2018 By Stacy Fisher Updated 11/09/18 [thespruce.com]

Personal Disclosure: Regardless of my own position on the matters of military stuff, I thank all veterans world wide for their service to their various causes! Your bravery, courage, friendship and sacrifice is what counts ...

Quote:While it may be apocryphal, Winston Churchill is often quoted as having said (supposedly paraphrasing Orwell) “We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

[Image: P1024-1.jpg]

[Image: never-forget-poppy-wreath-we-will-rememb...83-1-p.jpg]
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!