Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broward County, A Strange Place.
Quote:Ballot mixup puts more heat on Broward elections official
as key Florida races remain unresolved.

'A Florida election supervisor mixed some invalid ballots along with about
200 valid ones, according to a report, in the latest example of what Republicans
say has been the incompetent handling of votes as the state braces for a
possible recount.

The error was found after Brenda Snipes, a Broward County official who has
a long history of controversies involving vote counting, agreed to present 205
provisional ballots to the county’s canvassing board for inspection, the Miami
Herald reported.

The canvassing board declared Friday that 20 of the 205 provisional ballots were
illegal due to mismatched signatures. The 205 ballots had been set aside then
counted in a voting machine, though the results weren’t added to the election's
final total vote count, the report said.

As of Friday night, no solution to the mistake had been found.

Snipes agreed to present the ballots for inspection to the board after Republican
attorneys objected to Snipes’ initial plan to handle the ballots administratively.

“We have found no clear authority controlling the situation faced by the board,”
said Broward County Attorney Andrew Meyers, according to the newspaper.

Broward County collected more than 600 provisional ballots on the Election Day,
but the vast majority were declared invalid by the board for reasons such as the
voter had registered too late or had voted at the wrong precinct.

Just over 200 ballots were also deemed neither valid nor invalid due to an issue
related to the system that looks up voter registrations. Some voters apparently
swiped their ID, but the precinct system couldn’t confirm whether they were
registered voters, prompting staffers to ask such voters to fill out provisional
ballots.

Republican lawyers pressed Snipes, using the latest case to argue that she has
been mismanaging the voting procedure, and asked whether the 205 votes will
be counted. She reportedly declined to answer.

Broward County is mandated to provide its unofficial vote total from the midterm
elections to the state by midday Saturday.

The county and Snipes have come under heavy scrutiny because Broward -Florida's
No. 2 most populous county, with more than 1.9 million residents -could be the area
that decides two key races: the U.S. Senate election between Democratic incumbent
Bill Nelson and Republican challenger Gov. Rick Scott, and the Florida governor race
between Democrat Andrew Gillum and Republican Ron DeSantis...'
SOURCE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4750]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Broward County, FL, must be the most corrupt county in the U.S.  Just look at everything that has happened there, and all of it begs for investigation further down the rabbit hole.

9/11 hijackers (Broward County)
Nikolas Cruz (Broward County)
Cesar Sayoc (Broward County)
Scott Israel (Broward County)
David Hogg (Broward County)
Debbie Wasserman Shultz (Broward County)
Election Fraud (Broward County)

A man who was working at the election says he saw other people filling out empty ballots, and then they fired him. He has gone on record, so I think it won't be long until we see some arrests...  I hope!  This has to stop!

Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!
Well, maybe it's not just Broward County.  Maybe it's the whole state of FL.  Heck, maybe it's the entire U.S.!   tinyshocked

Source

Quote:Photos Show Scores of Uncounted Ballots in Opa-locka Mail Center

[Image: opa-locka-ballots.jpg]

Miami-Dade County announced today that it has finished counting votes for the 2018 election.
But photos obtained by New Times show scores of mail-in ballots sitting inside an Opa-locka mail distribution center — the same center that was evacuated last month after alleged mail bomber Cesar Sayoc's pipe bombs passed through the facility.

Must have been the Republican ballots, right?   tinyok
(11-10-2018, 04:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Broward County, FL, must be the most corrupt county in the U.S.  Just look at everything that has happened there this year, and all of it begs for investigation further down the rabbit hole.

A man who was working at the election says he saw other people filling out empty ballots, and then they fired him. He has gone on record, so I think it won't be long until we see some arrests...  I hope!  This has to stop!

Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!

There's enough to write a book about what really goes on there.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4754]

This update was posted by Laura Loomer an hour ago, so by now they should have all the ballots in.  But, I have to ask, why did the judge even give them another hour? This is Saturday, and the votes should have been turned in on Tuesday!
Me thinks the judge is corrupt too.   tinyok 

Quote:Laura Loomer‏ @LauraLoomer

BREAKING: A judge in Palm Beach county just ruled Susan Bucher, the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections has 1 HOUR to complete the recount of ballots in Palm Beach. That 1 hour starts now. Tick tock. #StoptheSteal
10:11 AM - 10 Nov 2018
AZ has problems too. While everyone is looking at FL, Sinema just stole the vote from McSally.  Sigh...

Source

Quote:Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D) widened her lead over Rep. Martha McSally ® in the heated Arizona Senate race after a new round of ballots were tallied in the Democrat's favor late Friday. 

Sinema more than doubled her lead over McSally with Friday evening's latest tranche of results. The Democrat now leads her GOP challenger by 20,203 votes.

Earlier Friday, Sinema led McSally by just 9,163 votes out of nearly 2 million cast — a 0.48 percentage point lead. She now leads her opponent by just over 1 percentage point.

The vast majority of the votes tallied Friday came from Maricopa County, the state's largest county by population, where there were an estimated 345,000 uncounted votes prior to Friday's evenings results.

Results from Maricopa were closely divided, with Sinema holding just a 2.5 percentage point lead over McSally on Thursday night.
Before Friday's release, Pima County had the next-largest chunk of uncounted ballots. The county, which houses the more left-leaning Tucson, had 80,000 uncounted ballots. Sinema led there by 13 percentage points as of Friday afternoon.
The largest pool of votes likely to favor McSally come from Pinal County, where an estimated 30,000 votes remain untallied.

McSally on Friday led Sinema by 14 percentage points in the area.

Friday's wave of results came the same day a settlement was reached in a Phoenix courtroom that permits rural voters to have extra time to fix issues with their ballots, according to The Associated Press.

The settlement is a compromise in response to a Republican lawsuit that sought to stop urban voters from making those changes on the ballots.

Republicans alleged that some county recorders weren’t using a uniform procedure to make changes to mail-in ballots, specifically claiming that Maricopa and Pima counties improperly gave up to five days after Tuesday's election to make those changes.
Counties will now have a deadline of Nov. 14 to make those fixes to problematic mail-in ballots.

— Lisa Hagen and Reid Wilson contributed reporting.

I do hope there will be an investigation into this as well, but someone said when it gets to a point so far from being a close race, they won't investigate. 

(Shakes heads and leaves the stage)
Umm... isn't it against the law for criminals to vote, especially while in jail?   tinybighuh 

This just takes the cake!

Quote:Andrew Pollack‏  Verified account @AndrewPollackFL

I'm sick to my stomach. 18-1958 murdered 17 students & staff, including my daughter Meadow. Yet in July, Broward Sheriff @ScottJIsrael let people into the jail to get him & other animals registered to vote.The Despicable Democrats have no shame.Can't let them steal this election.

This is the father of one of the students murdered at Parkland. I'm sure he is pissed. I'm right there with him.   minusculeredtantrum
People are pissed down there.  Good for them!  Time to stand up to the corrupt demos!   minusculethumbsup2 

Quote:Fueled by Trump tweets and unfounded claims of voter fraud, dozens of protesters gathered outside the Broward County elections headquarters Friday in a rowdy scene that led staff to call police for protection.

A crowd of about 100 activists organized outside the Lauderhill strip mall that houses Brenda Snipes’ elections operations off U.S. 441, railing about illegal votes and stolen elections. They were drawn to Snipes’ office by the claims of politicians and pundits that thousands of fraudulent ballots are being dumped into the vote tallies from Tuesday’s midterm elections in order to steal races from Gov. Rick Scott and former Congressman Ron DeSantis.

Margins in races for the U.S. Senate and governor shrank over the past two days as Snipes and other supervisors in Democratic-leaning counties tallied the tens of thousands of votes that remain uncounted in the wake of Tuesday’s elections. Alarmed by unproven claims that elections supervisors are tainting the electoral process, a hastily organized protest was pulled together on social media. Janet Klomburg, a 56-year-old from Weston, was among the crowd demanding Snipes’ removal from office.

“We want her in handcuffs for her criminal history. We want her whole staff in handcuffs,” Klomburg said. “This race was stolen from us.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c...rylink=cpy

Watch a video and read more here:  Source
Let's Face The Facts,,, 
The only way Democrats can win is with the Votes of Brain-Dead Liberals, Criminals, Illigals and the Dead!  tinysure

By Cheating, it has been that way for the past 60 years my husband has been voting he says.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think Q is telling us we can expect to see some justice next week regarding the election fraud, or at least they will be exposed.  minusculethumbsup2

Post#2469   https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.444 [Image: fold.png]
Nov 10 2018 12:52:21 (EST)

[DARK] TO LIGHT
FL & AZ attempt(s) to 'steal' the election(s) — DO NOT LOOK HERE
CA shooting & Fires [same location(s)] — LOOK HERE
[NEXT WEEK]
Q
OMG!  Seriously?!   smallseeingred 

Quote:Abrams’ sister, Leslie Abrams, happens to be an Obama-appointed District Court Judge on that same circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. Any lawsuit filed by the campaign in this court will face result in this obvious conflict of interest.

Abrams is still actively campaigning, too. Friday, her campaign sent out a text message to supporters, urging them to contact the campaign if they submitted a provisional ballot.

Click on the title to read more. I think I need to step away now for my mental health.   smallfit
I like this guy.   tinylaughing 

(11-12-2018, 09:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I like this guy.   tinylaughing 
Styx gets that a lot!
I'm compiling and searching for the 'odd' stuff that goes on in Broward County.
I can't even find the words to express what I want to say about this.  It's so totally...   WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!   smallfit  

Quote:"Florida law requires that the voter signatures on mail ballots match the signature of the voter, but Dem lawyers are asking a judge to throw that law out & force Florida to count ballots with signatures that don’t match the voter signature on file,” Senator Rubio explained.

mediumfacepalm
I mean, seriously?  What planet did I wake up on?   tinysurprised

I'm feeling my blood pressure rising as I read this, and my breathing is becoming labored. I think that's a sign that I need to stop and let you read the rest for yourself:   BOOM! Federal Prosecutors Discover Altered Election Documents in Broward County Tied to Florida Democrats
@"Mystic Wanderer"  "I mean, seriously?  What planet did I wake up on?"  

One that is Nearly Controlled By Liberal/Progressives,,,,, remember that they were taught by their Miesha "Obama" any Law they don't agree with is Not A law or Constitutional. 
Laws they don't agree with do not apply to them.
I.Q. The intelligence quotient that refuses to live in the swamp-State.

Quote:Broward’s Snipes says invalid ballots ‘were never counted,’ contradicting her attorney.

'The embattled elections chief of Broward County, who has been dogged by questions over the competence
of her department, appeared to contradict her attorney Tuesday in trying to tamp down reports that she included
invalid ballots in vote totals transmitted to the state over the weekend.

Brenda Snipes, the supervisor of elections in Florida’s second-largest county, appeared on CNN just before
9:30 p.m. Tuesday and told anchor Chris Cuomo that her office did not include a batch of 205 provisional ballots,
which contained about 20 invalid ballots, in Broward’s unofficial vote totals sent Saturday to Tallahassee.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4771]

Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda C. 'We'll Be Done By Christmas' Snipes.

“They were never counted,” she said. “Those ballots had been separated, they’ve been isolated.
They have not been counted to date.”

As her department was working to meet a Saturday afternoon deadline to transmit its unofficial vote tally to the
state, Snipes had decided to sort through the 205 ballots administratively, removing the ballots themselves from
the identifying envelopes in which they were stored.

When Republican attorneys objected, Snipes agreed to hand over the ballots to the county canvassing board,
the three-person body tasked with reviewing absentee and provisional ballots, and overseeing the recount process.

The canvassing board rejected about 20 of those ballots for violations like discrepancies between a voter’s
signature on the envelope and the signature available on file with the state.

Because Snipes had already mixed the ballots, making them impossible to identify, the canvassing board was faced
with the dilemma of accepting a few invalid ballots or rejecting the whole lot. Snipes recommended Saturday that the
canvassing board accept all of the votes, arguing that it would be illogical to disenfranchise the majority of the voters
for the sake of a few.

The canvassing board never publicly stated what its decision would be, but attorneys for Democratic and Republican
candidates said it was their understanding the entire batch had been included.

Amid a haze of uncertainty, Eugene Pettis, the attorney representing Snipes in the elections lawsuits to which she is a
party, told reporters following the Saturday deadline to transmit Broward’s results that the canvassing board had in fact
included the 205 provisional ballots in its count.

“The 205 previously opened provisional ballots, are they included in the numbers sent to the state or not?” asked a reporter.
“Yes. They are,” Pettis responded. “They have been included in that process.”

Dotie Joseph, another lawyer representing Snipes, chimed in, adding that the ballots “have been processed by the
canvassing board.”

Speaking on CNN Tuesday night, Snipes restated her view that the ballots should be counted because the voters were
properly registered and were only rejected on procedural grounds. But, she said, the decision was never hers alone.

“But that’s not just my decision,” she said. “Decisions like that are taken before the canvassing board and we sit as a
team. There are three of us, two county judges and myself, supervisor of elections. So if a ballot is in question, before
that ballot is opened it comes to the canvassing board, so that the canvassing board can review the circumstances and
the canvassing board makes a determination as to whether those ballots should be counted.”

Prominent Republicans, like Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, pointed to reports of Snipes’ provisional-ballot snafu as additional
evidence in their argument that Broward’s elections chief could not be reliably trusted to oversee the counting of about
700,000 ballots in the county, second in the state to only Miami-Dade County.

Snipes’ office has been accused by Republican Gov. Rick Scott, who is running for U.S. Senate, of potentially committing
“rampant fraud” after he said Broward refused to give the Scott campaign vote tabulations following the election.
As Broward and Palm Beach County, two heavily Democratic counties, continued to count absentee and provisional ballots
in the days after the election, Scott and Republicans in two other statewide races saw their leads diminish and, in the case
of the race for agriculture commission, even disappear.

Machine recounts are currently underway in the U.S. Senate, governor and agriculture commission races.
Those results are due to the state by 3 p.m. Thursday. If the margin between candidates in a race is under one-quarter
of one 
percentage point after the machine recount is complete, Florida’s Secretary of State will order a manual recount
of the 
so-called “over-and-under-votes” in the race, or instances in which the tabulation machines identifies too many
votes 
for one particular race or no selection at all.

Snipes, who admitted there have been “issues” in her shop during the midterm election, said she may not

seek re-election in 2020. But on CNN Tuesday night, she denied at least one of the unflattering articles
being written about her in recent days.

“There were 25 ballots in question, not 21, and those 25 ballots had not been counted as of today,” Snipes
said on CNN. “Those ballots as I understand it came from valid Broward voters, and I believe every voter
should be given a fair opportunity to have their ballot cast, but we don’t want that ballot to be cast illegally.

If the ballot doesn’t meet the standard, that’s one thing, but if the ballots have been determined to come from
actual registered voters who met all the criteria of being a registered voter and operated as a registered voter,
those ballots should be counted.”...'
SOURCE:

#BelieveAllWomen. tinyhuh tinyhuh

Looks like when they got people in there who were educated enough to count beyond ten, they discovered 865 more votes in favor of Rick Scott. He already had enough votes to win last night, but at final count, they have 865 more. 

Sorry Ms. Snipes, your plan didn't work too well this time.      :smalleyeroll: 

I hope we see all these crooks being arrested soon.  Messing with our votes is totally unacceptable. 

Now, on to the next one.  I know there are other states where cheating has occurred in this election too. We shouldn't let them get away with it.

Quote:Florida elections officials announced the results from their first machine recount today in the race for US Senate.

Governor Rick Scott increased his lead over Senator Bill Nelson by 865 votes after the first recount.

Breaking: Rick Scott Wins Recount, Adds 865 Votes to His Tally — Calls on Democrat Bill Nelson to Concede
[Image: jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg] by Jim Hoft November 15, 2018 204 Comments [Image: nelson-scott-.jpg]
Florida elections officials announced the results from their first machine recount today in the race for US Senate.
Governor Rick Scott increased his lead over Senator Bill Nelson by 865 votes after the first recount.

This was despite the fact that Broward and Palm Beach Counties added an extra 83,000 ballots to the race 2-3 days AFTER the election.
Quote:Campaign: Rick Scott's Margin Increases Over Bill Nelson Post-Machine Recount Rick Scott's lead has increased by 865 votes after… via 24liveblog https://t.co/BC3IiUunef
— Peoples Pundit Daily (@PPDNews) November 15, 2018

Scott called on sore loser Bill Nelson to concede on Thursday after the recount numbers were announced.
Via Florida Politics:

How about now? Winning first recount, Rick Scott asks again for Bill Nelson to concede https://t.co/2oYQLwkRHP via @ScotFist #FlaPol pic.twitter.com/RJPMtzVYxu

— Florida Politics (@Fla_Pol) November 15, 2018

Source
From my previous post...

Quote:Now, on to the next one.  I know there are other states where cheating has occurred in this election too. We shouldn't let them get away with it.

Ask and you shall receive.   tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4778]

(11-10-2018, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: AZ has problems too. While everyone is looking at FL, Sinema just stole the vote from McSally.  Sigh...

Source

Quote:Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D) widened her lead over Rep. Martha McSally ® in the heated Arizona Senate race after a new round of ballots were tallied in the Democrat's favor late Friday. 

Sinema more than doubled her lead over McSally with Friday evening's latest tranche of results. The Democrat now leads her GOP challenger by 20,203 votes.

Earlier Friday, Sinema led McSally by just 9,163 votes out of nearly 2 million cast — a 0.48 percentage point lead. She now leads her opponent by just over 1 percentage point.

The vast majority of the votes tallied Friday came from Maricopa County, the state's largest county by population, where there were an estimated 345,000 uncounted votes prior to Friday's evenings results.

Results from Maricopa were closely divided, with Sinema holding just a 2.5 percentage point lead over McSally on Thursday night.
Before Friday's release, Pima County had the next-largest chunk of uncounted ballots. The county, which houses the more left-leaning Tucson, had 80,000 uncounted ballots. Sinema led there by 13 percentage points as of Friday afternoon.
The largest pool of votes likely to favor McSally come from Pinal County, where an estimated 30,000 votes remain untallied.

McSally on Friday led Sinema by 14 percentage points in the area.

Friday's wave of results came the same day a settlement was reached in a Phoenix courtroom that permits rural voters to have extra time to fix issues with their ballots, according to The Associated Press.

The settlement is a compromise in response to a Republican lawsuit that sought to stop urban voters from making those changes on the ballots.

Republicans alleged that some county recorders weren’t using a uniform procedure to make changes to mail-in ballots, specifically claiming that Maricopa and Pima counties improperly gave up to five days after Tuesday's election to make those changes.
Counties will now have a deadline of Nov. 14 to make those fixes to problematic mail-in ballots.

— Lisa Hagen and Reid Wilson contributed reporting.

I do hope there will be an investigation into this as well, but someone said when it gets to a point so far from being a close race, they won't investigate. 

(Shakes heads and leaves the stage)

Good that you mentioned this I was going to do the same. In that recount they were able to steal the vote.. 

This is a corrupt nation, dems will do anything to win. Lie, cheat or steal they don't care anymore, it's all about power.
@"Grace" and @"Mystic Wanderer" 
By Stealing the Election is the Only Way the Democrats Can Win.
There are reasons the Liberal Judges won't allow States to Enforce Proof of Citizenship with Valid id's at Voting Stations.
Now I read where they want to allow voting by email  tinysure