Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Witches but Pagans
They are Not Witches.
But actually some really nice and friendly people.
No, No, they don't eat Children or Drink Blood, Not The Real Pagans I know.

here is a really good talk with two Pagans if you have about an hour, these people are not boring at all and it's not in an auditorium but a live web feed from one of the Paranormal groups I subscribe to. 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I used to watch Sylvia Brown, read all her books, etc. when she was alive.  She practiced many of the Pagan beliefs that people did before Christianity was born. 
She wasn't a bad person either, and believed in the Source; the Creator of all.  They are the people who believe in the power of certain stones/crystals, meditation, manifesting your reality with your thoughts, etc., and controlling ones environment with things Mother Earth has provided for us.

I guess you could say I'm 1/2 Pagan, and 1/2 Christian.  I do believe certain things in the Bible, but I also realize many things have been misinterpreted over thousands of years, and all the times the Bible has been re-written.
Even the "Good News" version's interpretation that people read today gives a totally different meaning for certain verses than the Kings James version. It seems each previous version offered a different meaning than the one prior.  So, this is why I have to question some of it.

The "white witches" are good people; it's the ones who follow the black magic we have to worry about.    tinyshocked