Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sean Hannity Will 'try to' ask President Trump About Area 51
Go Sean!   smallgreendancer  

Sean Hannity is planning on asking President Trump about Area 51 and whether aliens are real after the midterm elections.
I look forward to seeing POTUS's expression when asked.   tinylaughing 

Could this be a way of seeding the public's mind for disclosure?  I suppose that depends on the President's answer. 

Quote:Fox News host Sean Hannity said Wednesday that a "great" question to ask President Trump after the 2018 midterm elections would be about the mysterious Area 51 in Nevada.

During the hand-off from Tucker Carlson's show, Hannity quipped, amid laughter, that he would "try to" ask the president himself "for everybody's sake."

Hannity is a routine interviewer of Trump, who favors Fox News over most other outlets.

Quote:Sean Hannity promises to ask Trump after the election if aliens are real

This would actually be the toughest question Trump's ever gotten from a Fox host pic.twitter.com/N6Lcl4KBZV
— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) November 1, 2018

Area 51 is a classified Nevada base long rumored to be a home for extraterrestrial life. The topic came up at the end of Carlson's show regarding reports of a Google Earth "blind spot" over the area.

While it's unclear what Trump would say, during the 2016 campaign, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speculated that Earth may have already been visited by aliens and vowed to look into Area 51. She also said her campaign chairman, John Podesta, is an alien enthusiast who "made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out."

Source

This should be interesting.  minusculebiggrin
It will be interesting.

Sadly, the 'Area 51' question Hillary Clinton and Podesta talked about, was just to see if they
could grab votes from those interested in the Ufo phenomena. That's why she did the black
community, the women and the young, anyone who could tick a box!

Put it in the real world, if your husband was President of the United States and beings from
another world were visiting this planet, would he tell you -even of not asked?

I know I'm on about Bill Clinton in this respect, but surely it would warrant a true answer.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, President Trump did as much admit Q was real a few weeks ago, so maybe he'll tell the truth about aliens too.   tinybiggrin
(11-02-2018, 05:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, President Trump did as much admit Q was real a few weeks ago, so maybe he'll tell the truth about aliens too.   tinybiggrin

Explanation: Here ... hold my beer! ... Oops! ... No, wait a  moment? I almost started channeling Q again! LOL tinylaughing

I am going to need me the biggest bag of popcorn ever and a large fizzy drink for this one! tinywhat

May Trump MAGA!!! by declaring full disclosure on the issue of Alien visitors from elsewhere! tinyinbiglove

Personal Disclosure: I can't seem to embed gifs so a link will just have to do ... tinybighuh

Eating Popcorn gif.

Cheers! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
They should allow President Trump to negotiate our next Treaty with the Aliens, with trump being a Businessman, I think we might get a better Deal.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]