Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Men Bad Says Black Man.
It's not just the white farmers in Zimbabwe who were evil, the disease has travelled aids-like to
other parts of the world. A gay CNN host explains.

I think a star-like badge should be displayed on their lapels to identify these white people and
maybe they should be put in camps to stop their evil-doing. It's been done before.
Quote:White men are ‘biggest terror threat in US’, says CNN host.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4714]

'CNN host Don Lemon has called white men the “biggest terror threat” to the United States
during a broadcast 
on the American news channel. Lemon, who was on air with CNN anchor
Chris Cuomo, said:

“I keep trying to point out to people not to demonise any one group or any one ethnicity.
But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else -some people who
are marching towards the border like it’s imminent.

“We have to stop demonising people and realise the biggest terror threat in this country is
white men, most of them radicalised to the right, and we have to start doing something about
them.

There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban.
There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”

Lemon’s statements have stirred debate in the United States.

One Twitter user who backed Lemon, tweeted: “Hey Don Lemon, thank you for speaking truth about
the radicalisation 
[and the] threat posed to America by white nationalist and ultra right domestic terrorists.
From McVeigh onward, it has been under reported. Your courage is appreciated. Keep it going.”

Another tweeted: “Truth hurts, Don Lemon is right.”

Employees at rival networks are among those criticising Lemon’s comments.
Janice Dean, a meteorologist at Fox News, tweeted: “My firefighter husband lived through the terror attacks on September
11th and is still going to funerals 17 years later. He knows what a terror threat looks and feels like. The comments from Don
Lemon are irresponsible, hurtful and disgraceful.”

Some have even gone as far to call the broadcaster a racist.
Despite the backlash, Lemon has not backed down from the statements. Instead he has reiterated that the biggest concerns
are homegrown.

He said: “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men.
That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men"
Does this mean that white people are not people so its ok to demonize them ?????????, just as he has done?????????
Explanation: Obvious butt hurt troll is obvious ... smalltappingfoot

[Image: TWEETLEMONMYREPLY.png]

Personal Disclosure: I am a dirty, filthy, perverted, old, rich, white, conservative, christian [well satanist actually but we also believe in Christ, we just don't follow him] heterosexual male and I will NOT apologize for it!  tinytongue

As for Don Lemon and CNN .. both are FAKE News Lame Stream Media and need to get a haircut and get a real job. minusculechairshot

Don also needs to curb his public hatred of white men or it will consume him totally and it discredits him to be so unprofessional on live TV where it makes him an obvious target for any white mans understandable outrage to be poured upon him in a moment of pure violent insanity and revenge. minusculeflamethrower

What a way to go and marginalize himself and destroy whatever white middle class male audience CNN had left! tinysurprised mediumfacepalm

CNN = smallslavedriver Can you say leftwing liberal progressive authoritarian echo chamber from Hell!??? minusculethinking 

Their trend I am bucking as I can hear them CNN cucks a  clucking with the MSM social justice warriors who are sucking, and their Marxist welfare ideology I am chucking because it ain't worth nothing!  minusculenonono

MAGA!!! tinyinbiglove

RedWave! Nov6th 2018 ... Get out and vote Republican ok. Now is the time to crush our  democratic enemies and drive them  before us and then hear the lamentations of their minorities! minusculethumbsup

@ Don Lemon ... Hey butt hurt faggot ... how about you can suck my dick black boy!  mediumsmartass Or would nigger bitch be better terminology? minusculewtf

Either way you have been down on everything since Trump won the general election 2yrs ago and I hope he keeps reaming you guys in the ass for all it is worth! minusculemooning

NOW GO CRY ME  A SALT MINE! minusculesoapbox Your TEARS! I Want Your TEARS! Selll Them To Me! Sell Me Your Precious TEARS!   Shhhh Or STFU and GTFO!  mediumscotwithsword
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Isn't that a funny thing to say coming from a guy who has a white boyfriend/husband? 

These people are so strange!   tinybighuh
(11-02-2018, 04:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Isn't that a funny thing to say coming from a guy who has a white boyfriend/husband? 

These people are so strange!   tinybighuh

These people are just Hypocrites pushing their Hate Agenda on the Sheeple because it keeps their rating up.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yer've gotta hand it to Chris Cuomo for keeping a straight face as he listens to this retard!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4715]

Lemon: '...suggested to an alleged Bill Cosby rape victim that she could have resisted oral sex
by biting him, despite claiming in his book to be a victim of sexual abuse himself...'

Lemon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What is it with all the White Man bashing all of a sudden?

Is this what "Diversity" really means?

Why would I just stand there, as a white male hetero, and just let it slide because, supposedly, "Diversity is good" ?!?!?

Nope.

Don Lemon is an idiot.

No difference if he'd be black, brown, red, yellow, or green from the planet Mars.

Just an idiot that tries to look smart.

:mediumdontwannahearit:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~