Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OL's pictures for linking on the internet!
Explanation: I need a place to upload my pictures and unfortunately RN3 seems to be my best bet ... so here goes ...

ATS and NSA are close together on the Map of the Internet!!!

[Image: ATSand-NSAtogether.png]

Personal Disclosure: I will be adding many pictures to this thread in future.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
OK, a map of the internet??????? Interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interesting internet map, so who does "own" ATS
(10-31-2018, 04:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Interesting internet map, so who does "own" ATS

With what I remember from the post, someone with Deep Pockets.
G. Soros,,,,, maybe??????
Explanation: Here is the link to the map of the interwebs where i sourced my screengrab from ...

map of the internet

Personal Disclosure: Sorry for not posting it earlier but I was distracted by stuff. Better late than never!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: Here is a current picture of me and my all get out beard ...

[Image: nov26th2018myfacepicwithbeard.png]

Personal Disclosure: That beard is over a year old!

And here is a song about my beard ...

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
(11-26-2018, 05:46 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Here is a current picture of me and my all get out beard ...

[Image: nov26th2018myfacepicwithbeard.png]

Personal Disclosure: That beard is over a year old!

And here is a song about my beard ...

minusculebeercheers
My husband said it was an awesome Crumb-Catcher you have.

I was thinking it would look nicer with two or three blue bows or a string of colored beads waving in.
Oh, Oh, Oh,,, I have an idea,,,,,,,,It's almost Christmas [Image: 12-barbe-di-natale-11.jpg]
Explanation: I self made drawing constructed in paint of a hammer sword combo I saw online.

[Image: hammerswordcombo.png]

Personal Disclosure: That is all.

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: For the discord game I am playing I need an icon picture and i chose this one.

We Wuz Kangz n Sheit ...

[Image: WWKnS.png]

Personal Disclosure: What a way to name a guild eh? LOL!

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: More pics ....

Holy OL

[Image: 20200614-155702.jpg]

Hoodrat OL
[Image: 20200615-113924.jpg]

Grinning Hoodrat OL
[Image: 20200615-113935.jpg]

YOU SAID WHAT???
[Image: 20200615-121435.jpg]

YAWN!
[Image: 20200615-121500.jpg]

Hmmmmm? I am NOT sure of that!
[Image: 20200615-121513.jpg]

Personal Disclosure: I shall be uploading even more pictures later on ok. Enjoy!

It's Just A Ride!
Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a new bike, a My Little Pony playset, a racially diverse Barbie with a gender non-conforming Ken to be her friend and a new daddy because mine ran off with my Aunt Becky and my mom is doing a lot of crystal meth and maybe a chicken too because she keeps saying something about not getting laid?

This year I’ll be sure to leave the cookie edibles and single malt on the mantle by my stocking where you can’t miss it.

Thank you for reading my letter,
Sally

PS
Mom would like a carton of Camels too if it’s not too much?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(06-21-2020, 03:02 AM)Freija Wrote: Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a new bike, a My Little Pony playset, a racially diverse Barbie with a gender non-conforming Ken to be her friend and a new daddy because mine ran off with my Aunt Becky and my mom is doing a lot of crystal meth and maybe a chicken too because she keeps saying something about not getting laid?

This year I’ll be sure to leave the cookie edibles and single malt on the mantle by my stocking where you can’t miss it.

Thank you for reading my letter,
Sally

PS
Mom would like a carton of Camels too if it’s not too much?

Dear Santa, Please give me what My New Friend Just Asked For,,,,,,, minusculethinking I never had a Barbie Mao said only One Child Families!
Explanation: ... How to open picture files in MSpaint on Windows(10) computers ...

[Image: OpenPictureFileWithMSpaintApp1.png]

1stly Pick the picture file that you want to open and RIGHT click on it and it will open the above drop down window with multiple options ...

[Image: OpenPictureFileWithMSpaintApp2.png]

2ndly Pick Open with option and then pick Paint option.

Personal Disclosure: And hey presto your picture file should open in MSpaint app!

You may then pick the select tool on the MSpaint tool bar at the top of the app and you may then right click and pick select all option ...

Then you may edit to redraw, resize, rotate, resave and rename it as the picture file TYPE (bmp/jpg/png/etc.) that you want it to be!

I hope this helps my fellow members with manipulating their various pictures ok.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
(04-03-2022, 03:05 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ... How to open picture files in MSpaint on Windows(10) computers ...

1stly Pick the picture file that you want to open and RIGHT click on it and it will open the above drop down window with multiple options ...

Personal Disclosure: And hey presto your picture file should open in MSpaint app!

You may then pick the select tool on the MSpaint tool bar at the top of the app and you may then right click and pick select all option ...

Then you may edit to redraw, resize, rotate, resave and rename it as the picture file TYPE (bmp/jpg/png/etc.) that you want it to be!

I hope this helps my fellow members with manipulating their various pictures ok.

G'day mate.

I might be going mad.  Guess I am already or just a stupid noob but I clicked on the pics you sent of yourself, opened the pic and it immediately linked to my wife's FB and pics like the rest.  lol.  This has never happened before.  All pics I am opening here do the same.

Does that happen at your end?

Bally:)
(04-03-2022, 04:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 03:05 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ... How to open picture files in MSpaint on Windows(10) computers ...

G'day mate.

I might be going mad.  Guess I am already or just a stupid noob but I clicked on the pics you sent of yourself, opened the pic and it immediately linked to my wife's FB and pics like the rest.  lol.  This has never happened before.  All pics I am opening here do the same.

Does that happen at your end?

Bally:)

Explanation: Nope! It doesn't do that at all for me and instead it opens that picture in a new tab!

Personal Disclosure: Pls RIGHT click on the picture instead of LEFT clicking on the picture ok ... a drop down list of options will appear and so pls choose Open In New Tab or Open In New Window options. If that doesn't work as described then there is something majorly malfunctioning with your mouse's command and control mechanisms and your PC maybe infected with something nasty???

Good Luck! minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!