Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is Soros?
I've seen lots of research done on Soros offering FACTS of what an evil man he is. Yet, in this article on my Yahoo News feed this morning, they are saying all those facts are just "conspiracy theories" held by the far right. 
This article is just one more example of "fake news" from MSM sources to cover up the evil people associated with the political left wing groups.

[Image: f60ad1b28d694fc29e735f395d222fa1_original.jpg]
(Olivier Hoslet/Pool Photo via AP) 

Quote:White nationalists and others on the political fringes have long cast Soros as the supposed leader of a globalist Jewish plot to undermine white Christian civilization. Now, President Donald Trump, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and other political leaders have brought the vilification of Soros into the mainstream.

This year, Soros has been accused by critics including Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, of purportedly funding a caravan of Central American migrants marching toward the U.S. Others have charged him with hijacking a campaign by Florida high school students demanding gun control. Trump tweeted recently that women who confronted Republican senators about Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court were actually professional protesters, paid by Soros.

For many on the far right, Soros is "like the Jew behind the curtain, from their perspective, not just in the U.S., but all over the world. He's the number one enemy of folks on the radical right," said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks U.S. hate groups. "The demonization of sorts has been going for a while, but it has really hit sort of a fever pitch in the last three to four years."

On Friday, investigators arrested a south Florida man, charging him with carrying out the mail bomb scare, in which no one was hurt. The suspect, Cesar Sayoc, 56, maintained social media accounts promoting conspiracy theories about Soros.
The fact that Soros was a target seemed less a surprise than a logical progression, Beirich said.

In an analysis of millions of anti-Semitic Twitter posts over the year that ended in January, the Anti-Defamation League found that Soros was among the most frequent targets.

Trump has tapped into those sentiments, and several Republican politicians have followed his lead.
"For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don't have your good in mind," Trump said in the final ad of his 2016 campaign, featuring video of Soros and others.
In an interview last year with Vice News, Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Arizona, suggested that Soros had backed activists behind the 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that turned deadly.

"Who is he? I think he's from Hungary. I think he was Jewish and I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis. We better be careful about where we go with those," Gosar said, repeating another right-wing myth about Soros' past that has been debunked.

Debunked?  Seriously?!  Guess I'll have to post a video of him being interviewed that states otherwise.   smallnotamused 

Quote:The 88-year-old Soros has given more than $32 billion to his Open Society Foundations to fund causes including free debate and government accountability. That spending has fueled countless conspiracy theories. Some of the depictions of Soros draw on bits of truth, while contradicting much of his life story.

"My father acknowledges that his philanthropic work, while nonpartisan, is "political" in a broad sense: It seeks to support those who promote societies where everyone has a voice," the investor's son, Alexander Soros, wrote this week in an opinion piece published in The New York Times.

"There is a long list of people who find that proposition unacceptable."

Moving on down the article...

Quote:In recent years, right-wing populist leaders in Eastern Europe have accused Soros of using his money to force liberal values and refugees on their societies.

While Soros has funded left-wing causes, many of his donations have also gone to causes like improving public health and transportation. Hungary's Orban was among those who benefited. He received scholarships from Soros in the 1990s to study in the West or conduct research.

During a parliamentary campaign last spring, Orban's government plastered anti-Soros ads across the country accusing the philanthropist of seeking to transform Europe from a place that is predominantly white and Christian to one dominated by Africans and Muslims. One campaign poster showed a photo of a smiling Soros with the words "Let's not let Soros have the last laugh."

Soros has also been denounced in Macedonia and Poland, as well as in Israel, where Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused him of funding opposition to a government plan to deport refugees.

The repeated attacks on Soros carry the risk that some people might act on that demonization, said Aryeh Tuchman, associate director of the ADL's Center on Extremism.
Click on the title above to read the full article.

Let's see what some comments under the article have to say, shall we?  I'm only posting the first one due to saving space. You can read more if you choose.

Quote:Laura

In the last several days probably all of the corporate owned venues (NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, CBC, MSNBC, etc.) have been doing pieces on Soros in which they all come to his defense using almost the exact same line of defense that Soros is demonized by the right so that he can serve as their bogeymen on which they can focus their hate.

Notice that these articles are not of a solely informational character about Soros since many people don't quite know who he is rather the focus is shifted to the "conspiratorially minded rightist fringe" with its "anti-semitic" shenanigans.

It's as if the conductor (the NY Times) raised his baton and all the corporate venues took the cue along with AP. He is after all their darling as Harvey Weinstein used to be in the entertainment world (you can bet his standing will be rehabilitated).

The AP article skirts around how Soros got to be so rich. Nothing is mentioned about his sinister currency plays based on manipulations rather than risk taking. He didn't just make a good bet with the British pound. He engineered a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit. Many countries lost hundreds of millions of dollars because of that play. The countries of Southeast Asia are still angry with him for how he ruined their financial system in the late 1990s which it took them 40 years to solidify.

Soros himself has admitted that he goes after currencies. As to his "philanthropic" activities, if it were aimed at supporting the growth of democracy it would not be centered almost exclusively aiding leftwing causes. Many of those groups are very dependent on funding coming from his Open Society Foundations. They can be found listed on the Foundation's website. Among them: Planned Parenthood, National Organization for Women, Black Lives Matter, La Raza, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, gay groups, radical environmental groups, Huffington Post, NPR (where you will never hear even a negative whisper about him), in the past ACORN.

He is a major supporter of leftist "media watchdog groups" that are quick to furnish talking points for mainstream media in fighting stories coming from conservative sources, such as Media Matters. He donates millions to Democratic candidates and helps prop them up along with leftist activism by funding MoveOn.org, John Podesta's Center for American Progress, etc.

Soros helped jump-start Obama’s political career by being an early financial supporter and hosting Obama's first really big fund-raiser when he was running for the Illinois Senate in 2004. The groups Soros helps fund tend to produce really radical, purposefully disruptive "activists" that are aimed at radically changing countries and societies.

Long ago Soros stated that having amassed billions of dollars he will use part of that money to effect change that will transform societies on a grand scale leading to a world where nations and individuals play a diminishing role until there's totalitarian supernational control of how countries behave. Those who don't consider that dangerous probably don't mind living safely, as cogs, in a Skinnerian, Walden II type of society.

Bravo Laura! I think you just blew the Yahoo article implying we should kiss Soros' feet all to hell.   minusculeclap 

Here is the video straight from "the horse's ass" mouth.

Early in the interview he states he sees America is heading in the wrong direction, it needs more diversity, so he wants to change it.  Who gave him the authority to do this? It certainly wasn't the American people! He goes on to say the war on terror is a bad thing that will only bring terrible results. tinyshocked Ummm... so I guess we're just supposed to sit back and let "them" terrorize us?
He says leaders are in denial regarding climate change. I suppose we now know who is funding that lie, right?
He supports one world government with a dictator at the helm, while opposing sovereign states like in America. I suppose he thinks he fits into that role; he certainly has a "god" complex. 

This isn't the video I wanted to post. There are so many on You Tube, it's hard to know which one it is.
Anyway... it showed where he stated that he didn't regret watching his fellow jews being led to slaughter when he was younger, nor did he regret growing up as a Nazi with their values.
It was a very telling video of who this person is and the evil mind that possesses him.

Maybe Ms. G knows where that video is?  If so, I hope she'll post it. I've seen it on RN, I'm sure. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for it.

The video below is from 2008.

ETA:  @"BIAD" came through and found the video I was searching for. Thank you so much!   minusculebeercheers 

Video was embedded in this article that you can read if you can't watch it.  Article Link
Here is a very educational video on the tactics Soros used during the election process of Donald Trump.  Watch it, you might learn something.

I searched the threads here and found so many threads with tid bits about Soros that I can't possibly include them.  If you want to learn more about this man just place "Soros" in our search bar and look through all the threads that come up.

Also, here is a great link that shows the "Hacked Soros Files". Credit goes to Yig Wilson. minusculeclap 

https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/...oros-files
The two most evil men in the world at this moment

Soros and the Pope. Both men want to destroy Europe and its cultures.
If people who believe in God are looking for the anti Christ, look no further that these two men
Soros is getting a lot of mentions on Twitter, and they are being banned for it.  We can't allow the public to know who is behind the funding for all the chaos around the world, can we?   Now, Fox News has banned Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch.  

WHAT?!   tinywhat 

Quote:Stonewall Jackson‏ @1776Stonewall 15h15 hours ago

Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch, often seen on Lou Dobbs, has been banned from Fox News because he had the nerve to mention that George Soros funds groups connected to the migrant caravan? Sorry, but that's true. i've seen the documentation. Soros also funded Europe migration

Got to shed light on the darkness in order to destroy it.  I'm doing my part!