Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue
This report just came out 22 minutes ago.  This is all I have for now. Will update as more comes in.

You can bet the Cabal is behind this. There are already Cabal Bots on Twitter blaming President Trump. tinyok  As I've mentioned previously in other threads, attacks will increase before midterm elections.  Please watch your surroundings and stay safe!

Quote:Joe M‏ @StormIsUponUs

Joe M Retweeted Sara A. Carter

Today's episode of "Deep State Playbook 101" in our special pre-midterm election series:
1) #WalkAwayMarch begins
2) Activate #Pittsburghshooting asset
3) Wall-to-wall MSM coverage to deflect.
Transparent, obvious, sloppy... and PURE EVIL. #VoteRedToSaveAmerica

Live updates: Shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

Quote:A gunman opened fire at a synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pa. Preliminary reports are at least seven are dead and officers on the scene were injured. Follow below for updates.

The latest:
• At least 4 people are dead in a shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue.
• As many as eight others were injured.
• Three responding officers were shot.
• The gunman was reportedly wounded and taken into custody.

• The Tree of Life synagogue is located in Pittsburgh's affluent Squirrel Hill neighborhood.
Here is more from Fox News and a video:  Multiple casualties, three officers shot at Pittsburgh synagogue; suspect in custody
Quote:Robby Starbuck‏Verified account @robbystarbuck 32m32 minutes ago

Another post from Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter Robert Bowers.
His profile clearly illustrates that he’s a Nazi, admired Hitler, hates Trump, believes Trump is controlled by Jews, he did not vote for Trump. That’s all I was able to archive before his profile was wiped. Sickening.

Quote:Robby Starbuck‏Verified account @robbystarbuck 28m28 minutes ago

This is all lines up. Robert Bowers name was heard on the police scanner and his last post on social media said in part: "Screw your optics I’m going in" Absolutely sickening posts from this monster.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[*]Robby Starbuck‏Verified account @robbystarbuck 19m19 minutes ago

Being very clear for media picking this up, this man Robert Bowers was named on police scanner, found his profile, last post was this and his social media account was wiped while I was archiving it. His account was anti-Semitic conspiracies and anti-Trump posts/conspiracies.

Quote:Robby Starbuck‏Verified account @robbystarbuck

Graphic Warning if you click the link: Full archive of suspected Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter Robert Bowers disturbing social media profile here: https://web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR …
Quote:Pittsburgh synagogue shooting: At least 10 dead, Associated Press reports.

'PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania -A shooter opened fire during a baby naming ceremony at a Pittsburgh
synagogue on Saturday, and people with knowledge of the investigation said
at least 10 people were killed.

At least six other people were wounded, including four police officers who dashed to the scene,
authorities said. Police said a suspect was in custody after the attack at the Tree of Life Congregation
in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighborhood. A law enforcement official identified the suspect as Robert
Bowers and said he is in his 40s.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4682]

The official wasn't authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press
on condition of anonymity. City officials said the shooting was being investigated as a federal hate crime.

It comes amid a rash of high-profile attacks in an increasingly divided country, including the series of pipe
bombs mailed over the past week to prominent Democrats and former officials.

The shooting also immediately reignited the longstanding national debate about guns:
President Donald Trump said synagogues and churches should have armed guards, while Pennsylvania's
Democratic governor said that "dangerous weapons are putting our citizens in harm's way."

The people who provided the death toll spoke to The Associated Press anonymously because they were
not authorized to speak publicly about the shooting. "It is a very horrific crime scene. It's one of the worst
that I've seen and I've been on some plane crashes," said a visibly moved Wendell Hissrich, the Pittsburgh
public safety director.

The attack took place during a baby naming ceremony, according to Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh
Shapiro. It was unknown whether the baby was harmed. The synagogue is located in the tree-lined residential
neighborhood of Squirrel Hill, about 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and the hub of Pittsburgh's Jewish
community.

Trump called the shooting "far more devastating than anyone thought," saying "it's a terrible thing what's going
on with hate in our country." Trump also said the outcome might have been different if the synagogue "had some
kind of protection" from an armed guard and suggested that might be a good idea for all churches and synagogues.

Gov. Tom Wolf called the shooting an "absolute tragedy" in a statement that made reference to calls for tighter gun
control laws. "We must all pray and hope for no more loss of life," Wolf said. "But we have been saying "this one is
too many" for far too long. Dangerous weapons are putting our citizens in harm's way."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he was "heartbroken and appalled" by the attack.
"The entire people of Israel grieve with the families of the dead," Netanyahu said. "We stand together with the Jewish
community of Pittsburgh. We stand together with the American people in the face of this horrendous anti-Semitic
brutality. And we all pray for the speedy recovery of the wounded."

World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder called the shooting "an attack not just on the Jewish community,
but on America as a whole."

In 2010, Tree of Life Congregation -founded more than 150 years ago -merged with Or L'Simcha to form Tree of Life
(asterisk) Or L'Simcha. The synagogue is a fortress-like concrete building, its facade punctuated by rows of swirling,
modernistic stained-glass windows illustrating the story of creation, the acceptance of God's law, the "life cycle" and
"how human-beings should care for the earth and one another," according to its website.
Among its treasures is a "Holocaust Torah," rescued from Czechoslovakia.
Its sanctuary can hold up to 1,250 guests.

Michael Eisenberg, the immediate past president of the Tree of Life Synagogue, lives about a block from the building.
He was getting ready for services when he received a phone call from a member who works with Pittsburgh's Emergency
Services, saying he had been notified through scanner and other communications that there was an active shooter at
their synagogue.

"I ran out of the house without changing and I saw the street blocked with police cars. It was a surreal scene.
And someone yelled, 'Get out of here.' I realized it was a police officer along the side of the house. ... I am sure I know
all of the people, all of the fatalities. I am just waiting to see," Eisenberg said.

He said officials at the synagogue had not gotten any threats that he knew of prior to the shooting.
The synagogue maintenance employees had recently checked all of the emergency exits and doors to make sure they
were cleared and working. "I spoke to a maintenance person who was in the building and heard the shots.
He was able to escape through one of the side exit doors we had made sure was functioning," Eisenberg said.

Jeff Finkelstein of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh said local synagogues have done "lots of training on things
like active shooters, and we've looked at hardening facilities as much as possible."
"This should not be happening, period," he told reporters at the scene. "This should not be happening in a synagogue."

Just three days before the shooting, Rabbi Jeffrey Myers posted a column on the congregation's website, noting that people
make time to attend funerals, but not for life's happy occasions.

"There is a story told in the Talmud of a wedding procession and a funeral procession heading along parallel roads, with the
roads intersecting," Myers wrote on Wednesday. "The question asked is: when they meet at the fork, which procession goes
first, funeral or wedding? The correct answer is wedding, as the joy of the couple takes precedence.
In fact, the funeral procession is to move out of sight so that their joy is not lessened."

Myers ended his column with words that now seem all too prescient.
"We value joy so much in Judaism that upon taking our leave from a funeral or a shiva house, the customary statement
one makes (in Yiddish) is 'nor oyf simches' - only for s'machot," Myers wrote. "While death is inevitable and a part of life,
we still take our leave with the best possible blessing, to meet at joyous events. And so I say to you: nor oyf simches!"...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
And now it's risen to 11 dead.  tinycrying

These senseless killings are not what America is all about.  This has to stop. 

Live updates: 11 dead in shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue
How do I know this was a evil act from the Deep State? 

Because as soon as I saw the news article earlier today, which was about 20 minutes after the fact, one minute later I started seeing the left spewing their anti-gun posts on Twitter and blaming President Trump. 
It doesn't take much to see it when it happens over and over and over, ................... and over...............  and over.......

Same agenda, different scene.

Twitter has their leftist puppets at the ready to start typing on the keyboard ahead of time. They know when this is about to go down because the MSM is an arm of the Cabal.

Look, here's a couple below. 

Quote:Senator Bob Menendez‏Verified account @SenatorMenendez

I'm praying for those at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh & my heart is with all Jews on this horrid day. This is a tragic reminder that anti-Semitism is never dead but dormant and all too easily awoken by those who stoke hate. We need gun safety reform and we need it now

Quote:Neil Wernick‏ @neilwernick

Replying to @nytimes

Make no mistake: Trump provides the motivation. @GOP provides the guns. Stop #DomesticTerrorism. Nov 6, Vote Democrat

[Image: DqiZrpCX4AEwVrD.jpg]
(10-27-2018, 09:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And now it's risen to 11 dead.  tinycrying

These senseless killings are not what America is all about.  This has to stop. 

Live updates: 11 dead in shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

Yes, I was reading about this, Just So sad.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I was wondering how long it would take this POS traitor to weigh in.   tinyok 

Quote:Barack Obama‏ Verified account @BarackObama

We grieve for the Americans murdered in Pittsburgh. All of us have to fight the rise of anti-Semitism and hateful rhetoric against those who look, love, or pray differently. And we have to stop making it so easy for those who want to harm the innocent to get their hands on a gun.
Not to be exclusive...

Quote:St. Landry Catholic Church praying for peace after deadly shooting.

'A deadly shooting outside the St. Landry Catholic Church remains under investigation.vAccording to police,
two men started shooting at each other. One was killed and the other is in custody.
It happened as mass was underway and now the congregation is praying for peace.

“It was disturbing because of the loss of human life, ” Reverend Monsignor Russell J. Harrington said. “It was
disturbing that children were here. They were coming to mass. Families were coming to mass and there’s
something terrible about the fact that they have to face this kind of thing, knowing it’s supposed to be a safe
place for them to worship.”

Harrington says the shooting started about 10 minutes before mass began.
“We heard the gunshots from the back of the church, not knowing exactly what it was. When we came around
the front for the procession that’s when I realized what it had been.”

It’s the second shooting the Opelousas community has seen in as many days and the second fatal shooting in
as many weeks. Church members are now praying for peace within the community

“You have to pray more,” Shirley Rene said. “It’s not going to stop on its own. We need to come together as a
community.” Harrington added, “We have to really look within ourselves and see that there are better options
for us than just turning to violence.”..'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Of course the Left is accusing President Trump as being responsible for the shooting. Why wouldn't they? He is responsible for EVERYTHING bad in our country, right?

Quote:The leaders of a progressive Jewish organization in Pittsburgh said President Donald Trump should not visit the city as it mourns the 11 people murdered in a mass shooting at a synagogue until he changes his tone. 
“President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism,” the leaders of the local chapter of Bend the Arc wrote, adding: 

Quote:“For the past three years, your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement. You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence.”

The group said Trump’s rhetoric had not only led to attacks on Jewish people, but also “deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities.”

The organization also demanded that Trump “stop targeting and endangering all minorities,” “cease your assault on immigrants and refugees” and “commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.”

During the mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue on Saturday, alleged gunman Robert Bowers, 46, reportedly screamed “all Jews must die” before he opened fire. Prosecutors have filed 29 charges against Bower, 22 of which could lead to the death penalty.

(I clicked off the source article and lost it. You can find it on The Drudge Report if you want to read it. )

This just shows, once again, the brainwashed thoughts of the Far Left, entrained into their thinking by Fake News.
If anyone is responsible for this shooting, it's the Fake News the corporate media spews on a daily basis against our President.

I saw a short video yesterday on CNN where the Rabbi of the Synagogue was talking, and he said President Trump was welcome to come there any time.  I don't think CNN appreciated that response.   tinysure

WATCH: CNN Has Their Day Ruined When ‘Tree Of Life Rabbi’ Refuses To Condemn Trump

The shooter is having his court appearance today...

Quote:By Chriss Swaney and Jessica Resnick-Ault

PITTSBURGH (Reuters) - The man charged in the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre appeared in court shackled to a wheelchair on Monday as some Jewish leaders and the mayor objected to U.S. President Donald Trump's planned visit to the city on the first day of funerals for the victims.

Read more here: Source