Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
(10-27-2018, 09:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is any one else as worried as I am about the destruction of democracy both in the USA and Europe. I feat its been replaced by some form oligarchy/tyranny.

I'm going to save my response until after the midterm elections here.  It really is the deciding factor as to whether we sink or swim.
If we get enough Republicans in office to back the President, I think we'll start to see some major arrests, and that swirl of swamp creatures going down the drain will get much faster.

As for Europe, I don't know. There will have to be different people in power before anything happens there I'm afraid.
From a Gab Account:

Quote:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4685]

"...PIPE BOMBER SUSPECT pictured last year with Izzy Hernandez. Sayok does not appear destitute.

In addition, why would a Trump enthusiast attend a banquet and have a photo OP with a Democrat
Donor/Supporter?..."

SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Lot's of information coming out now to suggest this was a staged event, just like Sandy Hook, and the Parkland School shooting, using their sleeper cells to carry it out.

One interesting fact is that 17 people were shot, just like the Parkland School shooting. Was he "ordered" to shoot 17 people?
Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Symbolism?  May be reaching, but interesting nonetheless.

Also, before I forget, I want to mention that this guy only had liberal followers on Twitter, not one conservative!  You would think if he were such a patriot he would have at least one conservative, right?

And this suspect was arrested in Broward County where the corrupt law enforcement opperates is interesting too, don't you think? 

For those who have a Twitter account, click on this thread: https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status...4556238849

I'll post a few of the most important tweets so you can get an idea.  Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It appears the synagogue had a drill back in January of this year.

[Image: Active-Shooter-drill-at-church.jpg]

The coroner appears to be the same person as the one used with the Sandy Hook shooting.

[Image: Coroner-for-shoothings.jpg]

Quote:Bo Adcock‏ @adcock_bo 15h15 hours ago

Replying to @StormIsUponUs

Like the Parkland High School Shooting, 17 victims? What's the 17th letter of the alphabet? That's right "Q". Deep State Symbolism? The school was named after the lady who wrote the 1947 book "The Everglades: River of Grass". The theme of it is "Don't Drain the Swamp"!
[Image: Dqjtvd9XQAAl4Ws.jpg]

Taken from a different thread:  https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status...4362712065

Quote:TheSharpEdge‏ @TheSharpEdge1 Oct 26

We have pictures of the suspect's vehicle. And just as we anticipated, it appears the vehicle is conveniently covered in pro-Trump, pro-America, and even 8chan stickers. Who has 8chan stickers? That's not a thing. This is an obvious set up.

Can't get more obvious than this, folks. They're over-playing it just a bit, don't you think?

[Image: Maga-Bomber-Van.jpg]

It appears that the images we've received of the stickers, don't match. Anons are aware of this and investigating. Either they were photoshopped OR the decals were switched. Seems like anons are leaning towards the latter at this point, but we'll see how it plays out.
[Image: Maga-Bomber-stickers-were-switched.jpg]

Cesar Altieri Sayoc has a decent rap sheet. Must have some friends in pretty high places to have avoided serious jail time. Maybe he owes some one a favor too?
[Image: Maga-Bomber-rap-sheet.jpg]

There's a lot of info coming in on Cesar Sayoc, but there's also ALOT of disinfo. So, I need to confirm these leads before posting anything. But for now, I'm gonna leave you with this juicy nugget.

CESAR SAYOC is an anagram for: "A ACCESSORY" or "ACCESSORY A"

Well, that should give you a good place to start to go further down the rabbit hole on your own.  Enjoy!
I love the SGT Report, and I love John B. Wells, who is the guest speaker on this video. 
They discuss the so called "MagaBomber" on the show, and other things of great interest.

I think the public will be interested in hearing what Mr. Wells has planed for next week involving General Flynn, so be sure to listen.

If you like this video, go to the You Tube link (under the video) and give it a thumbs up.

Quote:John B. Wells returns to SGT Report to break down the latest news and events - and he shares something very cool he is doing to help support General Michael Flynn, a Patriot whose life was destroyed by the deep state criminal cartel.

(10-27-2018, 09:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is any one else as worried as I am about the destruction of democracy both in the USA and Europe. I feat its been replaced by some form oligarchy/tyranny.

We are fighting a spiritual battle right now, good vs. evil.  It's not about the political parties.  The good guys are shedding light on the darkness. Once exposed, they will have no place to hide. But, it's up to the good among us to keep fighting the battle.
I'm not afraid of the outcome; the good guys will win, but it's getting through the battle right now that we have to focus on.

I saw an article yesterday of some man across the pond that seems to be a lot like President Trump, in that he is a strong individual who stands for the same values as those we are trying to restore in the U.S.   These type of leaders will continue to come forth as more and more people around the world see what we are accomplishing here.
It will take several years, but don't lose hope, it will get better world wide, I'm convinced of that.

My wife Grace is, but I'm not.

You do everything you can do, but that's all you can do. Life goes on. Sometimes evil raises it's ugly head again just when you thought you had that head crushed. When that happens, and you've already done all you can do, you just have to let a younger, more vigorous generation take over.

As I told Grace when she voiced the same thought, I take a longer view of human history. Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky, and even the mighty Soviet Union only lasted 70 years or so before the people under it's boot rose and destroyed it. Folks will only take so much bullshit before the urge to be free brings them to the brink.

It's time for a newer generation to take over, and learn the lesson that "you get what you pay for" - and to figure out they've not paid for shit yet...

... and that the rally cry of "give me free shit!" only gets them a pile of unpaid-for shit at their doorstep.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Once again I agree with you, but I do wonder if the youth of today can be trusted to get of there ass and do something ?
In Europe everything has gone too much to the left, but slowly its starting to move to the right, with a little more speed each day. It wont stop when it has found a balance but keep swinging to the right.
I have no wish for a war in Europe, but all the signs are there that one will start. The leaders of the EU see this, and there only hope is to flood Europe with "refugees" that a war would be too bloody for the people.
To save lives a war must start soon, and it hurts my very soul that I believe this.
Evil is very often stronger than good, and very often the only way to stop evil is to be more evil. All wars have proven this.