Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Most an Monolith,,, of Ice
This is kind of interesting, I agree with some of the people, it does remind us of the 2001 Monolith, except White and Ice and I Think WAy Bigger.
[Image: DpuMLroXUAAtKPc.jpg] Way Bigger!
Quote:Mysterious rectangular 'monolith' iceberg spotted by NASA
See the Earth isn't Flat,,, maybe Squire!!  mediumsaywhat
Quote:A huge, flat iceberg with perfect, right angles was spotted on Oct. 16 by NASA's Operation IceBridge floating among sea ice just off the Larsen C ice shelf.

The iceberg's unique geometric shape sparked considerable debate on social media that it was formed by -- you guessed it -- space aliens. Others said it reminded them of the monolith from "2001: A Space Odyssey."

However, according to NASA, there's a simpler scientific reason why the iceberg appears to be a perfect rectangle.
And if you're interested in those reasons and if you Believe NASA read the rest of the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Who knows? 

No, I don't believe anything that NASA says.  Research scientists say that perfect geometric forms don't just appear like that in nature, which means someone had to be responsible. 
Not saying it was aliens, but it could be caused from some of the work they are doing under the ice that caused the ice around the figure to melt and fall off, forming the rectangle, or square, or whatever shape it is.

Just my opinion.
I saw this on the news today and was BLOWN AWAY by the natural explanation. Spidey senses and all  tinycool
(10-24-2018, 12:43 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I saw this on the news today and was BLOWN AWAY by the natural explanation. Spidey senses and all  tinycool

I think your Spidey Senses,,,,make get a little chilly there, I advice you to wear long Johns under your Spandex,,,, Biggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I wonder if the section of the broken ice not on the photograph is precisely rectangular?

Er... no.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4658]
SOURCE:

Mind you, finding out that the mainstream media and supposedly NASA are not telling the whole
truth can have devastating effects.

Quote:Man stabs colleague at Antarctic base after suffering 'emotional breakdown'
The victim was attacked at the base's dining room following "tensions in a confined space",
according to officials.

'A man has stabbed and injured a colleague at a research station in Antarctica after suffering an
apparent emotional breakdown. Russia's Interfax news agency said the incident at the Bellingshausen
station on King George Island on 9 October had resulted from "tensions in a confined space".

The victim, a researcher, was flown to a hospital in Chile - the nearest country to the remote base.
Interfax said the assailant, also a researcher, voluntarily surrendered to the station chief and was
placed under house arrest.

The Pravda news agency named the attacker as Sergei Savitsky and the victim as Oleg Beloguzov.
It reported that Savitsky stabbed his co-worker in the chest in the base's dining room.
Savitsky was later flown to St Petersburg, where he was arrested at the airport and charged with
attempted murder.
No motive for the attack has been confirmed.

Alexander Klepikov, the chief of the Russian Antarctic expedition, told Pravda that 12 people remained
at the station. The Bellingshausen Station was founded by the Soviet Union in 1968 and is named after
Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen, a 19th-century Russian Antarctic explorer.

Transport to Bellingshausen runs all year round, unlike at other stations located closer to the South Pole.
Pravda said it is considered almost like a "resort" by polar explorers because temperatures rarely go
below zero...'
SKY News:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Good to know that " Tensions in a confined place" is the same as "The shining"
(10-24-2018, 08:28 AM)BIAD Wrote: I wonder if the section of the broken ice not on the photograph is precisely rectangular?

Er... no.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4658]
SOURCE:

Mind you, finding out that the mainstream media and supposedly NASA are not telling the whole
truth can have devastating effects.

Quote:Man stabs colleague at Antarctic base after suffering 'emotional breakdown'
The victim was attacked at the base's dining room following "tensions in a confined space",
according to officials.

'A man has stabbed and injured a colleague at a research station in Antarctica after suffering an
apparent emotional breakdown. Russia's Interfax news agency said the incident at the Bellingshausen
station on King George Island on 9 October had resulted from "tensions in a confined space".

The victim, a researcher, was flown to a hospital in Chile - the nearest country to the remote base.
Interfax said the assailant, also a researcher, voluntarily surrendered to the station chief and was
placed under house arrest.

The Pravda news agency named the attacker as Sergei Savitsky and the victim as Oleg Beloguzov.
It reported that Savitsky stabbed his co-worker in the chest in the base's dining room.
Savitsky was later flown to St Petersburg, where he was arrested at the airport and charged with
attempted murder.
No motive for the attack has been confirmed.

Alexander Klepikov, the chief of the Russian Antarctic expedition, told Pravda that 12 people remained
at the station. The Bellingshausen Station was founded by the Soviet Union in 1968 and is named after
Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen, a 19th-century Russian Antarctic explorer.

Transport to Bellingshausen runs all year round, unlike at other stations located closer to the South Pole.
Pravda said it is considered almost like a "resort" by polar explorers because temperatures rarely go
below zero...'
SKY News:

Yeah I have to admit, I didn't see all of the pictures until today. The wide view looks much kess like a perfect angle than before.