Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's Up With Those NPC Memes?
Just in case you are in the dark about what those gray, expressionless face memes are all about and why they are triggering the left, here is a video to explain it to you.   tinybiggrin

(10-21-2018, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just in case you are in the dark about what those gray, expressionless face memes are all about and why they are triggering the left, here is a video to explain it to you.   tinybiggrin

Interesting!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That right there was some funny shit!

Quote:The ultimate irony: a SIMPLE meme mocking people for being EASILY TRIGGERED and incapable of thinking for themselves, Triggers THESE SAME PEOPLE to use Group-think to CENSOR the VERY MEME that said they are EASILY TRIGGERED and incapable of thinking for themselves!! CLASSIC BURN!!!!

ROFLMFAO!

One of my favorites was the ANTIFA-dweeb destroying the hated inanimate object meme with a hammer and sickle - remember what a hammer and sickle stood for back in the day, boys and girls? To top it off, he couldn't even use a real hammer - he had to use a rubber hammer, 'cause apparently those scrawny dweeb-arms were too sickly to swing a real one. I wonder what's going to happen to his silly young ass on Day One of the Revolution? Cute dance while he was chanting, though - but I doubt that dance will carry him far.

Remember, boys and girls, zombies draw head shots. Therefore, don't be a zombie!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’